Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 59431
-
09-03-24 15:18 #55876Regular Member

Posts: 20Yuki?
According to Google, Yuki is permanently closed. Is this the one near Vining's?
Originally Posted by ATypicalAznGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:12 #55875Senior Member

Posts: 224ISpa was perfect distance
And A1 near The Battery wasnt much further. Sugarloaf Pkwy is a no-go.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 09:40 #55874Senior Member

Posts: 297Wandering
When she left Lu's she had told me initially she was going to a spot on the north side of Buford. But did iSpa instead.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 19:15 #55873Senior Member

Posts: 4060I wonder what made Anna go that far out. Maybe she lives in that area. That is, if this is her. Too far of a drive for me to find out.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 19:13 #55872Senior Member

Posts: 4060Oh I know the difference between a KAMP and CAMP (I posted about the difference a couple weeks ago I think). However, I was just wondering if it was actual spa that Anna is working now, considering the fact that she used to be at an AMP, plus this place is farther than the original place she worked.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:50 #55871Senior Member

Posts: 383Camp
It's a CAMP not a KAMP. L1 is a given maybe L2. The ladies are Chinese not Korean.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 15:21 #55870Senior Member

Posts: 124That sounds like a KAMP. No AMP I've been to has that.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
Shame I'm not a fan of them. And Sugarloaf is a bit of a drive already.
KC.
-
09-02-24 14:29 #55869Senior Member

Posts: 1575Thank you
Just wanted to take a second to say thank you to your Atlanta guys for your continuing help on the AMP scene. I get down there about four times a year on business and you guys always put me in the right direction. If you guys ever need any Knoxville, Tennessee info let me know. We don't have much up here as far as AMPs go anymore, just a couple of rub and tugs. I have some limited info on Tampa Clearwater if you need that. But the guys in that area are usually pretty helpful as well.
-
09-02-24 09:24 #55868Banned Member

Posts: 129It's usually the local county commissioner and mayor level A-holes that cause all these problems because they do nothing but try to appease the Karens and the old sneaker lady crowds.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 17:54 #55867Regular Member

Posts: 24Also the "spa" in the name is a good hint, but the real way is when you get there. Open the door, go into a bare room that has another door (with deadbolt), maybe a tiny sliding glass window, and definitely a security camera looking directly at you.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 16:42 #55866Senior Member

Posts: 367Vote your conscience. One of the POTUS candidates was the one who signed the FOSTA-SESTA bill into law. That and then COVID put a big damper on this hobby. We're still feeling the ramifications of it all.
Originally Posted by LickUmGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 16:30 #55865Regular Member

Posts: 24Not K owned, I think its just the name. It's an AMP, but I've been seeing her for a while. L2 for $. Maybe I'm wrong, I went near closing and she's an hour away.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 15:45 #55864Senior Member

Posts: 25MS-SS Sandy
Draw Sandy at this MSSS, like a review mentioned that her massage skills were great, and lot of teasing, went straight to business on the flip, the finish was excellent.
BUT only OTC roaming, any attempt with UTC would be denied with subtle push or by moving away from you. Even though no negotiations exchanged, and her English is better than most average girls at CAMPs, but it was a huge downer. Anyone had this similar experience?
-
09-01-24 13:26 #55863Senior Member

Posts: 4060I'm assuming since it is a spa, that all services were offered. How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 09:24 #55862Banned Member

Posts: 129Election
Damn, I wish this election was over so that the politicians could go back to doing nothing and these places could all open back up. It's getting to be a desert out there.










Reply With Quote




