High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 1237 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21005

    UPDATE: Angel out of the game for now

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her in Richmond and she said she is going to be in town for a while longer. So long as she stays busy I don't think she'll leave. Great attitude no limits sorry guys lol
    I spotted her in the wild the other day, she instantly recognized me and we chatted. She has gained about 100 lbs while on vacation, and is very pregnant with some unlucky monger's seed but sober and happy. After she has the kid it's just a countdown til she is back on the pipe and back in the game, when she's high as a kite she's a 10/10 for service. I am a patient man.

  2. #21004

    Beyond GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back in the Parkville area. Wide open menu, a la carte style, lot's of fun. And a pair of the softest fun bags for bewitchment.
    You meant she sells a ticket for Greek tour?

  3. #21003

    Streetsmart1

    Streetsmart1 clear your inbox.

  4. #21002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen blue lately? I know she used to work doubles with Karmen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/175293603
    Saw her a while back in the Parkville area. Wide open menu, a la carte style, lot's of fun. And a pair of the softest fun bags for bewitchment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blue copy.jpg‎  

  5. #21001

    Ellie rose

    Saw her at a mid range hotel, wasn't impressed by her appearance, and left without drama. She is a bit chunkier than my liking and there are visible scars / coloration on her legs which to me is a boner killer. If you are into thick girls, she might be your type and I think she has good attitude, just not for me.

  6. #21000

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Nope. That's Nik (Nikki, Nik Bowties) who recently re-emerged after being gone a few months. At least one or two mongers commented upon a recent visit. I always wanted to see here but she disappeared and the comms were bad. As I recall, the notes were that the candy has downgraded her looks but still worth some fun.
    Yes, this is the bowtie I was referring to. She's had 3 numbers in as many days though. She's hard into the candy though.

  7. #20999

    Not Bowties. Nik Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Nope. That's Nik (Nikki, Nik Bowties) who recently re-emerged after being gone a few months. At least one or two mongers commented upon a recent visit. I always wanted to see here but she disappeared and the comms were bad. As I recall, the notes were that the candy has downgraded her looks but still worth some fun.

  8. #20998

    Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore1  [View Original Post]
    All her ads on STG are down. I have her newest number, she was talking about going back outside the game for a few.
    Is this her newest ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...f/524861138180

  9. #20997
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    Looking to hit her up, but searching for Bowties on the usual sites won't bring up anything. Any additional tips?
    All her ads on STG are down. I have her newest number, she was talking about going back outside the game for a few.

  10. #20996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. Pics are recent. She's thick. She has hundreds of messages coming in so that's why she's bad at responding. The trick is to be a good date when you visit these girls and tell them to save your number. I'm not taking about giving alot of money because she doesn't care that much about money. More like dress casually nice, be clean and groomed, friendly and not creepy. They rather a cheap safe date than a rich creepy date. Works for me. She always responds.
    Hey Mumford, GREAT ADVICE!!

  11. #20995

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I notice its been a bit quiet about her, especially considering she sas all the rage a little bit ago.
    I saw her last week. Pics are recent. She's thick. She has hundreds of messages coming in so that's why she's bad at responding. The trick is to be a good date when you visit these girls and tell them to save your number. I'm not taking about giving alot of money because she doesn't care that much about money. More like dress casually nice, be clean and groomed, friendly and not creepy. They rather a cheap safe date than a rich creepy date. Works for me. She always responds.

  12. #20994

    Where to find Bowties

    Looking to hit her up, but searching for Bowties on the usual sites won't bring up anything. Any additional tips?

  13. #20993
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I notice its been a bit quiet about her, especially considering she sas all the rage a little bit ago.
    Tried to but her comms are ass. Hit her within 5 minutes of her ad posting and got a reply 9 hours later smh. And her ad was refreshing often that day I tried.

  14. #20992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I notice its been a bit quiet about her, especially considering she sas all the rage a little bit ago.
    She's posting more or less constantly these days. If she's still asking way too much, that's probably why it's quiet.

  15. #20991

    Izzy

    Anyone seen her recently? I notice its been a bit quiet about her, especially considering she sas all the rage a little bit ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape