Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 24526
-
09-03-24 23:59 #21001Senior Member

Posts: 153Ellie rose
Saw her at a mid range hotel, wasn't impressed by her appearance, and left without drama. She is a bit chunkier than my liking and there are visible scars / coloration on her legs which to me is a boner killer. If you are into thick girls, she might be your type and I think she has good attitude, just not for me.
-
09-03-24 20:20 #21000Senior Member

Posts: 38Nikki
Yes, this is the bowtie I was referring to. She's had 3 numbers in as many days though. She's hard into the candy though.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 19:52 #20999Senior Member

Posts: 212Not Bowties. Nik Bowties
Nope. That's Nik (Nikki, Nik Bowties) who recently re-emerged after being gone a few months. At least one or two mongers commented upon a recent visit. I always wanted to see here but she disappeared and the comms were bad. As I recall, the notes were that the candy has downgraded her looks but still worth some fun.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 16:11 #20998Senior Member

Posts: 302Bowties
Is this her newest ad?
Originally Posted by BawMore1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...f/524861138180
-
09-03-24 06:58 #20997Senior Member

Posts: 38All her ads on STG are down. I have her newest number, she was talking about going back outside the game for a few.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 20:59 #20996Senior Member

Posts: 602Izzy
Hey Mumford, GREAT ADVICE!!
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 19:26 #20995Senior Member

Posts: 565Izzy
I saw her last week. Pics are recent. She's thick. She has hundreds of messages coming in so that's why she's bad at responding. The trick is to be a good date when you visit these girls and tell them to save your number. I'm not taking about giving alot of money because she doesn't care that much about money. More like dress casually nice, be clean and groomed, friendly and not creepy. They rather a cheap safe date than a rich creepy date. Works for me. She always responds.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 18:46 #20994Senior Member

Posts: 63Where to find Bowties
Looking to hit her up, but searching for Bowties on the usual sites won't bring up anything. Any additional tips?
-
09-02-24 17:58 #20993Senior Member

Posts: 306Tried to but her comms are ass. Hit her within 5 minutes of her ad posting and got a reply 9 hours later smh. And her ad was refreshing often that day I tried.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:35 #20992Senior Member

Posts: 586She's posting more or less constantly these days. If she's still asking way too much, that's probably why it's quiet.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 11:17 #20991Banned Member

Posts: 275Izzy
Anyone seen her recently? I notice its been a bit quiet about her, especially considering she sas all the rage a little bit ago.
-
09-01-24 21:07 #20990Senior Member

Posts: 231I didn't ask, but she seemed fairly open in general. I just wanted a quick visit to see if she was as good as others mentioned. Would try for something indoors next time, though.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 11:23 #20989Senior Member

Posts: 50Did she say if she was open to a notel room after you picked her up? I've been eyeing her myself, and little head is taking over, but is love to sump a load in a spinner like her.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 08:45 #20988Senior Member

Posts: 35Blue
She seems to be posting somewhat regular here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/526578946525
Originally Posted by SLJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 18:42 #20987Senior Member

Posts: 231Raven
I'd been looking out to try and meet up with her for a while, since I liked her pics and body type. I saw that she'd been posting the past couple days, so I took a chance and got a response. Drove over to her area, but got radio silence for a couple of minutes once I parked behind the address she gave. Just before deciding to look elsewhere, I noticed her walk back to the alley where I was and waved her over to ask what's up. She says she can't get in the place, but offers up a car date instead. I prefer an in call, but really liked what I saw so we took a trip nearby hidden place to park and we hopped in the back seat. She did a really great and enthusiastic BBBJ while I played with her wet kitty. I took some video and pics to enjoy later, and it wasn't long before she had me pop a real big load deep in her throat. She was ready for FS, but I told her I'd rather try to do that someplace else less public another time. Dropped her off nearby and told her I look forward to seeing her again.
Overall, it was one of the better experiences I had. Her enthusiasm and attitude really made everything. NoVA area has been lacking the spinner types for a while, and she really scratched that itch. Just wish I didn't have to travel so far for good times.









Reply With Quote




