Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 712 1212 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 27800
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24635

    Snow_theseason

    Anyone taken a dip in the snow? Very hot, slutty look to this one!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...season.640028/

  2. #24634

    Sexy tina

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Tina was pretty and young (22) 14+ years ago. Covered FS and Greek, but I didn't seek BBFS in those days. She did not like FIV or her hair touched back then. But a decent BBBJ.
    LOVED her back in the day, but that was a lifetime ago. Last time I saw her was up north severa years ago and she was WAY big. Had really let herself go. The pics in that ad have to be ancient. If anyone takes one for the team and finds she is back in fighting shape let us all know. Otherwise I think I would avoid.

  3. #24633
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a board profile that shows you are not seeing many ladies? Just wondering because another guy said she checks out profile in order to decide if she gives BBFS.
    She gives it up easily. Eat her out well and make her cum constantly then move up to stick it in. She'll ask for tip to pay for plan b and asks you not to CIP. Just CIP at the end and she'll play a faux annoyance that you CIP. Just say it makes no difference since she's going to take plan B anyways and it does feel so much better doesn't it? She'll smile and ask for another load. She got bigger in the past year though. Not sure if I will repeat with her going forward.

  4. #24632
    Do you have a board profile that shows you are not seeing many ladies? Just wondering because another guy said she checks out profile in order to decide if she gives BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    When AmandaWonders works, it has been a slam dunk BBFS date for me.

    No uncharge. I try to see her every time she posts. It is not often.

  5. #24631
    Just make sure to don't give extra for it since she will try to get extra for what she gives free if you don't fall for it. 500 is no peanuts to try and upcharge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amr1234  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Her profile says hates discussing bb.
    .

  6. #24630
    With me she was BBFS no cip and only head for greek at the beginning but after first visit she would be on top or fucking back and I'll warn her I was close but she wouldn't stop until I filled her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I've been interested in SweetCarolina for a bit now. Are you saying she does BBFS but no CIP? Thanks!

  7. #24629
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Cassie69 is back wit her creampie service.

    Bigger woman but not bbw status yet.

    Still. Decent lay and loves bbfscip for her VIP.

    I am glad she is back.
    She got preggo and gave birth earlier IIRC. She got way big too.

  8. #24628
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Tina was pretty and young (22) 14+ years ago. Covered FS and Greek, but I didn't seek BBFS in those days. She did not like FIV or her hair touched back then. But a decent BBBJ.
    She was stripper. Then meet big black man. She rob people. Very bad.

    Now she football. Mom. In Kent.

  9. #24627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    When AmandaWonders works, it has been a slam dunk BBFS date for me.

    No uncharge. I try to see her every time she posts. It is not often.
    She just posted a couple of days ago, I can't just cross the 500 mark.

  10. #24626

    AmandaWonders

    When AmandaWonders works, it has been a slam dunk BBFS date for me.

    No uncharge. I try to see her every time she posts. It is not often.

  11. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    Most of my 'career' I played safe. Loosened up for a bit. There was a major breakout of stuff that didn't hit me around six months ago. I haven't played at all since. Too many fallen comrades. Corona, tipping my hat your way, but you weren't alone.

    Some reviews here didn't match my experiences. A few reports:

    Gemini. Used to be an easy swing. Not anymore. Not that you want it. She gained weight. If she's going to look pregnant, at least lactate.

    Mikki / Moosewanni. You have to try to AVOID her hopping on. She wants it in her. But she doesn't kiss and her photos are ten years and 50 pounds old. Now she's round and lazy.

    Joey Adams. She started out a bit round. But great gal. Not even sure she has rubbers. Great service. But I'd prefer thinner.

    NikkiPink. Slightly stocky but pretty. Great service. Up front menu. Lives up to it.

    SweetCarolina. The perfect woman in an imperfect van. And no cip. But otherwise perfect.

    Casey Tylor girls. Seen my share. Never gotten this forum topic. Otherwise good. Always very pretty, always kiss. But very plastic.

    Bellevue Asians such as Matra, Babe, Emmy123, Sofia. Usually don't kiss, don't do this forum.

    Russians / Ukraines. Similar to Casey's girls. I've seen several with "symptoms" and bowed out.

    I had probably 30% success on those with reports here of no go. And failures of those that are a go here, but that can be time. Gemini as an example.

    Enjoy the quest!
    Thanks for the info! I've been interested in SweetCarolina for a bit now. Are you saying she does BBFS but no CIP? Thanks!

  12. #24624

    Cassie69

    Cassie69 is back wit her creampie service.

    Bigger woman but not bbw status yet.

    Still. Decent lay and loves bbfscip for her VIP.

    I am glad she is back.

  13. #24623

    Sexy Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one. Anybody got info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/175140288
    Sexy Tina was pretty and young (22) 14+ years ago. Covered FS and Greek, but I didn't seek BBFS in those days. She did not like FIV or her hair touched back then. But a decent BBBJ.

  14. #24622
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    No uncharge.

    BBFS BBBJ daty.

    No cip.
    Interesting. Her profile says hates discussing bb.

  15. #24621

    Times

    Most of my 'career' I played safe. Loosened up for a bit. There was a major breakout of stuff that didn't hit me around six months ago. I haven't played at all since. Too many fallen comrades. Corona, tipping my hat your way, but you weren't alone.

    Some reviews here didn't match my experiences. A few reports:

    Gemini. Used to be an easy swing. Not anymore. Not that you want it. She gained weight. If she's going to look pregnant, at least lactate.

    Mikki / Moosewanni. You have to try to AVOID her hopping on. She wants it in her. But she doesn't kiss and her photos are ten years and 50 pounds old. Now she's round and lazy.

    Joey Adams. She started out a bit round. But great gal. Not even sure she has rubbers. Great service. But I'd prefer thinner.

    NikkiPink. Slightly stocky but pretty. Great service. Up front menu. Lives up to it.

    SweetCarolina. The perfect woman in an imperfect van. And no cip. But otherwise perfect.

    Casey Tylor girls. Seen my share. Never gotten this forum topic. Otherwise good. Always very pretty, always kiss. But very plastic.

    Bellevue Asians such as Matra, Babe, Emmy123, Sofia. Usually don't kiss, don't do this forum.

    Russians / Ukraines. Similar to Casey's girls. I've seen several with "symptoms" and bowed out.

    I had probably 30% success on those with reports here of no go. And failures of those that are a go here, but that can be time. Gemini as an example.

    Enjoy the quest!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape