Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 5130
-
09-02-24 22:58 #4215Regular Member

Posts: 27Her friend doesn't smile either
Her friend don't smile either. I would not dare step foot in that trap house.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:43 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 2109Sicilian
I saw her many years ago in Providence and had a decent session. A bit of a dead fish so you have to direct her. She looks great when she smiles and should do it more often. But recently there have been rob reports in the Worcester forum and elsewhere so maybe I got lucky and saw her before she got too jaded. She has been moving from Providence to Worcester to Manchester, perhaps to escape the bad reputation.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:34 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 154Sicilian Princess
I've seen her ad forever. Has anybody seen her? Wondering how she is, she never smiles it seems.
Thank you,
Peanuts.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...h/331993515139
-
09-01-24 15:13 #4212Banned Member

Posts: 257Cuddle comfort
As the government is tightening up against non pay citizens making money on the down low. Working girls have positioned themselves and have been posting on websites that the powers that be don't scrutinized like Backpage. Skip the games etc. Sites like cuddle comfort. Facebook. Snapchat. Instagram. Sites like these is where the human beings of earth sell themselves to the highest bidder. Kind of like bring a trailer website for cars. Girls auction themselves to the highest winning bid. Stephanie is one of these girls that's paranoid and will only use code words to attract highest paying johns on Facebook cuddle comfort Snapchat etc. If you like skinny girls that has the junkie street walker look with a lot of tattoos. I mean like prison style tattoos. Then you should go see her. She will do just about anything if the price is right you can message her through cuddle comfort Facebook Snapchat. Etc. I had a great time with her. Highly recommend by me.
-
08-30-24 09:19 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 2109Angel
I don't see it either. She might have shut it down. Or more likely got kicked off for not following the rules (which are very different from STG) and getting back on isn't easy.
Originally Posted by Gsimelus92
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 19:56 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 52Can't find
I was just on seeking and I can't find her profile.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 12:35 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 2109Angel
She hasn't got anywhere to host, so check on the walking forum. She posted a profile on Seeking, so she's probably still monitoring her number.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 11:44 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 213Angel
Is she gone for good? Great ass, will be missed.
-
08-26-24 10:17 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 303Better luck if you use her language
AS\sk for a release of tension, bring me to my happy place, etc.
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 18:36 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 60Jewelz
I had a dream that I met up Jewelz. Her pics are pretty accurate and she knows how to make you feel good. Cute little body with a great rack. Amazing BBBJ and can take a good pounding. FS with condom but her pussy was so tight it didn't matter.
Might be some demons at play but nothing too obvious. Would repeat.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewelz-e...hester-1045388
-
08-25-24 13:01 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 192She atleast makes you cum though? Did you actually see her or just call her to ask questions? I was thinking about seeing her for a massage / handjob.
Originally Posted by HottieMaybe
[View Original Post]
When she asks what I want could I say a handjob?
-
08-22-24 17:40 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 164Deeply weird and not very attractive
The call to set up a meeting was truly strange. She will quiz you about all the yoga magical mumbo jumbo shot on her website, and then make you tell her exactly what you want to have happen at your meeting. She is quite abrasive and abrupt.
Originally Posted by Twinkie1
[View Original Post]
She has a decent body but a notably unattractive face, and all you are getting for her $400 service level is a handjob.
-
08-22-24 12:25 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 192Candace at Temple of Frolic
Anyone ever see this broad.
https://www.tantricpaths.com/
-
08-21-24 09:14 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 471Ella
Met with Ella yesterday at her 3rd floor walk up. BBBJ, wrapped up doggie and let me tell you she is Tight. Thank god for lube or I wasn't getting in. Fucked her hard doggie until I was about to explode, pulled out and shot a huge load on her back. Only downfall of her location besides the 3rd floor is no bathroom access since she has a roommate. Next time I'll have her in a hotel room so she can be a bit louder.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...o/954815858346
-
08-20-24 21:46 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone tried this one?
Has anyone tried this one? I've texted and she seemed nice, but pictures look too good to be true and I can't find any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/252919928451
Thanks.









Reply With Quote





