Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 5123
-
08-17-24 06:08 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 45Update.
Thanks for the several responses of Lacy, but she is well known and looking for someone different!
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:23 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 45Trades?
I got a young slim, sweet and sexy for trade. She is in Manchester. You offer either 1 old slim lady, saggy tits and short. 70's is fine or a midget, and I will trade digits. This is legit but you got to come through first. HMU with a message if you got something to offer.
-
08-15-24 10:27 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 470So I never met diamond, she flaked and forgot about our appointment. Yeah, right. Anyways, I had Ella come over for some oral fun and wow, she can fucking talk LOL. She arrived on time, wearing a nice dress, and her body looks banging in the dress. She asked me to unzip it I did and she took it off to reveal her naked body. She definitely has some belly fat that she was hiding under the dress, probably postpartum, her boobs are basically just giant nipples, And very hard. She was not able to have sex because of the time of the month but more than willing to give me a BBBJ I sat on the couch and she sucked me for a good 10 minutes and then we moved to the bed where she rubbed and sucked my balls and cock. She asked me To not come in her mouth so I flipped her on her back and face fucked her for a little bit, pulled out and shot a nice load all over her face.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
Diamond texted me at about 9 PM apologizing and wanted to get together in the morning and said she would make it up to me, so I asked her if I was getting a discount and she said her price was already a discount. So I was like, yeah no.
I may with Ella next time I'm in town unless I can find something better.
No, just search Ella on STG.
-
08-14-24 14:50 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 470Diamond
Hey fellas,
Does anybody have any information on this check? She seems great via text and I had a phone call with her. I'm meeting her this evening and I can't find any information on her via her number so I'm hoping my friends on here can help me out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...3/149167433213
Thanks!
Pecker Pete.
-
08-13-24 21:00 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 52Short hair lady
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roma-roc...hester-1067507
Has anyone seen her?
-
08-13-24 09:40 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 52Her looks
How ugly are we talking about is it paper bag ugly or wouldn't want to be caught in public with her ugly?
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 06:54 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 230Scammers have been using her pics for years.
Originally Posted by Megamind434
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 13:16 #4186Regular Member

Posts: 6Probably a scam
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...down_i20687181
Asked for deposit and provided two different addresses when reached out from separate numbers.
And with a basic face search, it says she is Natasha nice a porn star. When I asked he / she, confirmed she is Natasha and doing this for fun. That should be enough to conclude its a total BS. Hope this helps or I'll get a surprise that she is real.
-
08-11-24 22:42 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 74Jolene
She's been reviewed before but I haven't seen one in awhile so I figured I'd offer my two cents. She's not a looker but she has a nice rack and gives an awesome BBBJ. BBFS is on the table. She's nice enough and aims to please. Ad says cim, but she prefers you don't. I popped on her chest. $. 5 for a half hour and she didn't watch the clock.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/703552824308
-
08-11-24 19:39 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 154Mechanic
They are long gone. At least 5 years.
Originally Posted by Megamind434
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 11:21 #4183Regular Member

Posts: 6Whats mechanic st ad
Hi,
I see a lot of reviews about mechanic st. But couldn't find the details. Can someone share the ad.
-
08-11-24 02:59 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 43Waste of Time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/350593512276
Absolute waste of time, No Deposit, so I setup an outcall, tells me 34/45 minutes over an hour later I hear nothing but crickets. Text her I was headed to bed at this point, point blank tells me "She has better paying clients" LOL. Literal waste of time, don't even bother. This one def seems TGTBT.
-
08-08-24 15:11 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 43Finally Found her
After digging for almost 1 week now. Finally found her on WYP going by Alyza not sure if this is her real name, but I'm glad my memory served me right about the mom of 4 and being into IT.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...KdZVz5KyPw3dg1
If only I can find her to reach out to her.
-
08-05-24 20:11 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 4543Now that you mentioned it. WTF does she mean oral exam $175?. Does she mean BJ only?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 17:33 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 3853The photo of her in the black dress is impressive. Looks clean and beautiful. But photos can be deceiving. I haven't seen her for an incall since she left the streets. 40-60 easy BBFSCIP a few years ago in NMS. How things have changed. Interested to read if anyone has seen her recently after leaving the streets. Is her skin cleaned up, nice and unrushed session? For the price she commands, I'd rather find someone in Tryst or Eros.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




