Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 343 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4220

    Katya Snow

    Unless she has does a 180, she is not worth the price tag. I saw her when she first came into the NH area. I'm almost positive there are reports on her. I know we don't have much talent here in the Granite State. But I'd hate for you to spend that type of money on someone not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    I had great Comms with her, same thing got to the hotel then just crickets. I left after waiting almost 20 minutes. She called me as I got home asking where I was and I told her she took too long and she proceeded to say "I had to step out to grab food" okay so you could've said that early on instead of making me sit there for 20 minutes. She seems a little flakey and I vaguely remember a post from here that she possibly has a handler.
    Last edited by FootFiend; 09-09-24 at 14:22. Reason: Added Title

  2. #4219

    Katya

    You're trying to give her 350 for 30 minutes? Ghosting is clearly unprofessional. And she used to post as Kat along with Blond Charlee Daniels, who definitely had demons and is sober and retired now. There are conflicting reviews about them on this forum that you can search and find. I don't recall ever reading anything positive about Katya, but to her credit she's managed to keep the same phone number for quite a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    I had great Comms with her, same thing got to the hotel then just crickets. I left after waiting almost 20 minutes. She called me as I got home asking where I was and I told her she took too long and she proceeded to say "I had to step out to grab food" okay so you could've said that early on instead of making me sit there for 20 minutes. She seems a little flakey and I vaguely remember a post from here that she possibly has a handler.

  3. #4218

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Ely1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sugarkitten

    A week ago. Comms were good. Got to the hotel. No answer. Waited for a long time. After a while she texted me that she had to go because her run-a-way cat was found. I hope it's true.

    I would like to know if I should try again.
    I had great Comms with her, same thing got to the hotel then just crickets. I left after waiting almost 20 minutes. She called me as I got home asking where I was and I told her she took too long and she proceeded to say "I had to step out to grab food" okay so you could've said that early on instead of making me sit there for 20 minutes. She seems a little flakey and I vaguely remember a post from here that she possibly has a handler.

  4. #4217

    Katya Snow

    https://tryst.link/escort/sugarkitten

    A week ago. Comms were good. Got to the hotel. No answer. Waited for a long time. After a while she texted me that she had to go because her run-a-way cat was found. I hope it's true.

    I would like to know if I should try again.

  5. #4216

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many years ago in Providence and had a decent session. A bit of a dead fish so you have to direct her. She looks great when she smiles and should do it more often. But recently there have been rob reports in the Worcester forum and elsewhere so maybe I got lucky and saw her before she got too jaded. She has been moving from Providence to Worcester to Manchester, perhaps to escape the bad reputation.
    Thank you sir.

  6. #4215

    Her friend doesn't smile either

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad forever. Has anybody seen her? Wondering how she is, she never smiles it seems.

    Thank you,


    Peanuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...h/331993515139
    Her friend don't smile either. I would not dare step foot in that trap house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240902-225626.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240902-225611.jpg‎  

  7. #4214

    Sicilian

    I saw her many years ago in Providence and had a decent session. A bit of a dead fish so you have to direct her. She looks great when she smiles and should do it more often. But recently there have been rob reports in the Worcester forum and elsewhere so maybe I got lucky and saw her before she got too jaded. She has been moving from Providence to Worcester to Manchester, perhaps to escape the bad reputation.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad forever. Has anybody seen her? Wondering how she is, she never smiles it seems.

    Thank you,

    Peanuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...h/331993515139

  8. #4213

    Sicilian Princess

    I've seen her ad forever. Has anybody seen her? Wondering how she is, she never smiles it seems.

    Thank you,

    Peanuts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...h/331993515139

  9. #4212

    Cuddle comfort

    As the government is tightening up against non pay citizens making money on the down low. Working girls have positioned themselves and have been posting on websites that the powers that be don't scrutinized like Backpage. Skip the games etc. Sites like cuddle comfort. Facebook. Snapchat. Instagram. Sites like these is where the human beings of earth sell themselves to the highest bidder. Kind of like bring a trailer website for cars. Girls auction themselves to the highest winning bid. Stephanie is one of these girls that's paranoid and will only use code words to attract highest paying johns on Facebook cuddle comfort Snapchat etc. If you like skinny girls that has the junkie street walker look with a lot of tattoos. I mean like prison style tattoos. Then you should go see her. She will do just about anything if the price is right you can message her through cuddle comfort Facebook Snapchat. Etc. I had a great time with her. Highly recommend by me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240901-214434.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-215130.jpg‎  

  10. #4211

    Angel

    I don't see it either. She might have shut it down. Or more likely got kicked off for not following the rules (which are very different from STG) and getting back on isn't easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    I was just on seeking and I can't find her profile.

  11. #4210

    Can't find

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't got anywhere to host, so check on the walking forum. She posted a profile on Seeking, so she's probably still monitoring her number.
    I was just on seeking and I can't find her profile.

  12. #4209

    Angel

    She hasn't got anywhere to host, so check on the walking forum. She posted a profile on Seeking, so she's probably still monitoring her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone for good? Great ass, will be missed.

  13. #4208

    Angel

    Is she gone for good? Great ass, will be missed.

  14. #4207

    Better luck if you use her language

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie1  [View Original Post]
    She atleast makes you cum though? Did you actually see her or just call her to ask questions? I was thinking about seeing her for a massage / handjob.

    When she asks what I want could I say a handjob?
    AS\sk for a release of tension, bring me to my happy place, etc.

  15. #4206

    Jewelz

    I had a dream that I met up Jewelz. Her pics are pretty accurate and she knows how to make you feel good. Cute little body with a great rack. Amazing BBBJ and can take a good pounding. FS with condom but her pussy was so tight it didn't matter.

    Might be some demons at play but nothing too obvious. Would repeat.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewelz-e...hester-1045388

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape