Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16810

    Yea Saw It But Was Thinking She took Over An Ad

    Yea Saw It But Was Thinking She took Over A prior Ad. I was thinking if it's completely fake wouldn't she post other pictures or wouldn't they be open to talk about menu items since they are a robber, unc LEO, scammer, etc.

    But good call out brother. Forgot to mention that in my original post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Look at the "additional photos" on web crawler. She is black in some photos. Does not appear legit.

  2. #16809
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? She is adamant on only discussing duration and no services. When asked she said donations is for time only but it's a good time. So idk. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175450165
    Look at the "additional photos" on web crawler. She is black in some photos. Does not appear legit.

  3. #16808

    Asian and White Roxy and Independent Asian Providers

    Does anyone know what happened to Roxy? She was Jenna's roommate a awhile back, and she's mixed Asian and White. See attached pics. Additionally, this might be a dumb question but are there any independent Asian providers in the Orlando area who are not involved with AMP's?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails roxy1.jpg‎   roxy3.jpg‎   roxy2.jpg‎  

  4. #16807

    Try outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Fellas is it an asshole move to set up an appointment and not show up on purpose when the escort had previously ghosted you LOL? Maybe I'm being petty but I had been ghosted 3 times in the last week after driving all the way out to their location and the amount of time and gas I wasted if infuriating.
    You should have her do an outcall to a random place so she can know what's it like to waste someone's gas and time.

  5. #16806

    Ghosting

    Fellas is it an asshole move to set up an appointment and not show up on purpose when the escort had previously ghosted you LOL? Maybe I'm being petty but I had been ghosted 3 times in the last week after driving all the way out to their location and the amount of time and gas I wasted if infuriating.

  6. #16805

    Laylay. Ebony- Any Intel?

    Ebony when 3 course meal but won't confirm if BBJ, DATY, and DATO is on menu. Only 180 for 3 course meal. Anyone seen her? Only one comment on EB ad. Not sure if legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175463236
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5989.jpeg‎   IMG_5985.jpeg‎   IMG_5988.jpeg‎   IMG_5984.jpeg‎   IMG_5987.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5983.jpeg‎   IMG_5986.jpeg‎  

  7. #16804

    Koko. Ebony - legit?

    I communicate with her in comms and she pretty much has a wide open menu. Was open to three course meal, rare steak, no comments or reviews on any of her ads and she wouldn't video call verify. When I asked to do a video call she said oh I have a video posted on my ad. I'm like OK never mind if you would've had comments and reviews on your ad more than likely, wouldn't have requested a video call, especially if those reviews and comments look legit. So then she curses me out and says I'm not trying to rob you, blah blah, blah blah blah blah I don't know.

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175472522
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5981.jpeg‎   IMG_5980.jpeg‎   IMG_5979.jpeg‎  

  8. #16803

    Update She is No Longer in Orlando

    I reached out thinking it taking OFTT. But she's not in Orlando. Not loss really cause I wants really excited to see her just a test drive for my boys to report back. 50% chance her service would be trash based on her upcharges for every little thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Man she look bad.

  9. #16802

    White or Latina. Kissimmee / Davenport. Intel?

    Any Intel on this one? She is adamant on only discussing duration and no services. When asked she said donations is for time only but it's a good time. So idk. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/175450165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5966.jpeg‎   IMG_5961.jpeg‎   IMG_5965.jpeg‎   IMG_5967.jpeg‎   IMG_5964.jpeg‎  

    IMG_5963.jpeg‎  

  10. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Ad is legit and not LEO. But not good and def not wide open menu as promised by booker. Would not waist your time.
    I texted and was told there were several girls to choose from. When I arrived, Apple was the only one there for the night. It was in a residential neighborhood and I had to sit in the living room waiting for Apple to finish up with a customer. It was awkward to see another monger walk past you to exit the house. I had a good time with Apple. Young Chinese with a descent body. Before I left, the mamasan gave me a direct number to call for my next appointment. The last time I texted that number, the booker tried jacking up the price. I agree the booker over promises and does not communicate with the girls.

  11. #16800
    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why Avalon has raised her rates but will discount to the old rate if you prepay electronically?

    I have never seen her before and was hoping to get in before she goes UTR at the end of the year. But I am concerned she already has all the regulars she wants and is just using this prepay option as a way to rip off new clients. I don't know why else she would prefer e-payments instead of just accepting cash.

    Would appreciate any insight from those who've seen her.
    She probably has had so many last minute cancellations that a prepayment ensures that you will show up and she can block that time off for you. It's really a win for her because she knows you're going to show up.

  12. #16799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Not Allowed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.

    Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.

    Cheers.
    You'll get banned talking about that stuff. Not joking either LOL.

  13. #16798

    Yeah, NO

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just going to post it here instead of going ahead and starting a new topic below.

    Are trans reviews / discussion not permitted here? The market seemingly supports the idea that it would serve a purpose, especially in this region. But, if there's a line drawn somewhere, I'll go ahead and read the room and stick to my own devices when comparing risk and reviews.

    Cheers.
    Don't go there, not even jokingly LOL.

    Trust me on that.

  14. #16797

    Ad is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
    Ad is legit and not LEO. But not good and def not wide open menu as promised by booker. Would not waist your time.

  15. #16796

    Def fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This looks like unc LEO ad. Thought? Pretty much Asian ad with full wide open menu LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3398009
    Idk about LEO but def a fake ad. 69 style is a dead giveaway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape