Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 748 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 11208
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9558

    Paige

    Here's a red head white girl for you guys. She's been on SA for many years now. She looks like she in her mid 30's instead of 29 yo. She's out in Laguna area. She does tech sales remotely. She's condom only, non-negotiable. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-524bb561dd8f

  2. #9557

    Avra

    Here's a dark-haired white girl for you guys. She's been on SA for many years now and has been on and off with new profiles. She's asking for 10 K+ monthly allowance right off the bat. She doesn't do ppm. Unverified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-70a7ed3c7ec8

  3. #9556

    Margarita

    Here's a brunette girl for you guys. She's from Ukraine and visiting from the East coast. She's probably leaving LA today or tomorrow so if you want to meet her you'll have to act fast. She's staying at a hostel. She's been in LA for almost 5 days now. Photos accurate. She's condom only, non-negotiable. She's asking for 500-600 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-33289566d551

  4. #9555

    SweettVictoria

    Here's a Latino girl for you guys. She's been on SA for some time now and had arrangements before. She lives in OC. She's in her mid or late 30's. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-ace00dd281d0

  5. #9554

    Genuine

    Here's another blonde girl for you guys. I reviewed her before. Her username was "Smart Ex Model" before. She's back in LA visiting. Even though her location says Austria, she's in LA. She was a model before but retired. She's in her mid or late 30's. She's not 23. She's been on SA for many years. She's condom only, non-negotiable or she will block you. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-433f6dc5e410

  6. #9553

    Alisa

    Here's another blonde girl for you guys. I started chatting with her about a week ago when she was still in Russia. She's visiting from Russia and is currently staying at a hotel in Beverly Hills. She's asking for 1 k ppm and you'll have to book a hotel nearby to meet up. She doesn't do M&G or video chat. She will only meet if you're DTF. She will send voice messages so you know it's a Russian girl with an accent. She's very rude and demanding and not very friendly or easygoing. Everything has to be done her way if you want to meet up. So beware. Unverified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-b65a67118896

  7. #9552

    Alex

    Here's a blonde girl for you guys. She's asking for $300 for a platonic M&G first, which is a requirement. Afterwards, you can discuss more about the next meet. She will send pics over text. She looks older than 21 yo. From her pics. Probably in her late 20's or early 30's. Unverified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-d9ceb60f8c94

  8. #9551
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobman76  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing happened to me. I stopped communicating and blocked them after that. Something is definitely up. The older sister claimed to be 18 and says she just moved to Los Angeles from MN. Her number still has the Minneapolis area code. Says her sister is coming to visit in 2 weeks, and then gives my number to her sister. Little sister starts texting me and says she's already in LA and staying with older sister (contradicts what older sister said about 2 weeks), then I found out about the age, then I blocked.

    Too many red flags to make me think this is either a rob / blackmail attempt at best when you arrive to meet them, or a possible date with Chris Hanson. OP claims to have met the older sister. I'd still steer very clear of these two out of caution!
    Same thing happened to me in Mexico. Was texting with a cute girl. Very cute. Then she tells me she's 17. I was like nope. She pushed a little saying she needs the money and it's not the first time she's been with an older guy. Still nope.

    She texted me again a few weeks ago seeing what I was up to. I wrote back and said don't message me again until you're 18.

  9. #9550

    Busty brunette

    Any info on this one?

    We are texting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-0b0bc00784e1

  10. #9549
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand what you're saying. Check what box? There is no checkbox for "verified profiles. " There are only checkbox fields for I'd Verified and Background Check that relate to verification.
    Search> Search Filters> OPTIONS> ID Verified, etc.

  11. #9548
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I just tried an experiment. Someone on another thread said the search parameters on SA are messed up, and you only get to see verified profiles if you check that box. So I checked that alone. Amazingly, all of the profiles I hit on did indeed look real, not fake. And many of them are young babes new to the site. There are few enough of them that it is worth it to just click through. I found it refreshing. And I definitely got to profiles active in the past week I had never seen before.
    I don't understand what you're saying. Check what box? There is no checkbox for "verified profiles. " There are only checkbox fields for I'd Verified and Background Check that relate to verification.

  12. #9547
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    LOL all the girls on these websites are like 30 now. Zoomers aren't doing this.
    Zoomers are like 25-30+ now LOL.

  13. #9546

    Fake complaints

    I just tried an experiment. Someone on another thread said the search parameters on SA are messed up, and you only get to see verified profiles if you check that box. So I checked that alone. Amazingly, all of the profiles I hit on did indeed look real, not fake. And many of them are young babes new to the site. There are few enough of them that it is worth it to just click through. I found it refreshing. And I definitely got to profiles active in the past week I had never seen before.

  14. #9545
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What happened to hollywood guy. Did he marry one of the many dark complexioned STEM majors at USC that he was fucking?
    Almost. I am living with my longest term girl rn (image #1). Been seeing her off and on for 11 years (she just turned 30). Lived together a total of 3 years (just hit 1 year this go around). I got my out of town 23 y.o. NP. Been two years now (image #2). And I have a local stripper that still sees me for a $ a date after 5 years (image #3).

    Just keeping these 3 in motion with a very occasional random date here and there... runs me about 1k a month. Since I crashed and burned in L.A. about 5 years ago this is the most I can budget for. It does get boring for sure compared to the old days. But still planning for a more interesting future when my fortunes rise. Long term sugaring has it's perks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.JPG‎  

  15. #9544
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    What porn pics? I didn't find any. I don't think she's a pornstar. I didn't find her in the pornstar database.
    Ah I used pimeyes. It's 90% accurate, and show that girl relate to something porn, it can be onlyfans, etc. Some links can't even work because long time ago. It's not pornstar, it's porn website relate. Can be escort, onlyfans, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape