Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 746 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 11178
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Classes started at USC this week. A few more weeks for UCLA. Should we be watching out for a batch of newbies?
    LOL all the girls on these websites are like 30 now. Zoomers aren't doing this.

  2. #9542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanwu  [View Original Post]
    I searched for her pictures and ended up finding some images of porn.
    What porn pics? I didn't find any. I don't think she's a pornstar. I didn't find her in the pornstar database.

  3. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Here's another blonde girl for you guys. Her photos are accurate. She lives out at Menifee. A little far for most guys. She had a lot of short term arrangements before in the past but nothing long term. I guess the reason why is she lives too far out. It's hard to see her on a regular basis if you live in LA. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-296530791855
    I searched for her pictures and ended up finding some images of porn.

  4. #9540
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I notice the Wish Lists are gone.
    I thought it was just me because, two weeks ago, I bought two gifts for other girls in Arizona, but now I can't see the wishlist anymore. So yeah, as you confirmed, it's gone.

  5. #9539
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I notice the Wish Lists are gone.
    You're right. That actually kinda sucks. Not that I ever bought anything, but I'd look at the lists. I always figured if they'd taken the time to make a list, they were probably legit and if they put a bunch of sex toys on there, they were dtf. Now that vetting is gone.

  6. #9538

    Seeking changes

    I notice the Wish Lists are gone.

  7. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Yes. What was your error message? If you send out too many messages at once in a short period of time they will block you for a few hours and sometimes up to a day. It's common.
    I don't remember the exact wording, but basically what you said.

  8. #9536
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What does this mean?
    As I mentioned, you can buy a $100 prepaid card for $40 to $50, depending on supply. I personally bought over $30,000 worth of these cards this year and paid between $12,000 and $15,000. You can do some research to try and find these deals. It's challenging to find them, but once you connect with the right company, they are willing to sell to you. You can also cash out using your point of sale (PoS) if you're willing to handle the taxes yourself. It's a bit tricky, and it took me a few months to find the right place.

  9. #9535
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get blocked from sending too many messages on seeking? Starting back out on the road soon, up and down CA for work, should have plenty of time on my hands for fun, but now I am unable to text anyone on seeking. Is this common? Any other sites out there?
    Yes. What was your error message? If you send out too many messages at once in a short period of time they will block you for a few hours and sometimes up to a day. It's common.

  10. #9534

    Blocked

    Anyone ever get blocked from sending too many messages on seeking? Starting back out on the road soon, up and down CA for work, should have plenty of time on my hands for fun, but now I am unable to text anyone on seeking. Is this common? Any other sites out there?

  11. #9533

    Sydney

    Here's another blonde girl for you guys. Her photos are accurate. She lives out at Menifee. A little far for most guys. She had a lot of short term arrangements before in the past but nothing long term. I guess the reason why is she lives too far out. It's hard to see her on a regular basis if you live in LA. Allowance negotiable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-296530791855

  12. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethanwu  [View Original Post]
    Why you don't buy prepaid with 40% rate? I always use these for SA. My current 3 months membership from that.
    What does this mean?

  13. #9531

    Hhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    If you get prepaid cards at Gelsons to pay for your seeking membership, until the end of this month, for each $50 card you get, you receive $10 voucher for other purchases. You get the same $10 for the $100 card you need to get the membership.
    Why you don't buy prepaid with 40% rate? I always use these for SA. My current 3 months membership from that.

  14. #9530
    Quote Originally Posted by Sipping  [View Original Post]
    Classes started at USC this week. A few more weeks for UCLA. Should we be watching out for a batch of newbies?
    The next few months are usually the slowest months on SA. The college girls are back to school and busy with school and have no time for arrangements. It usually picks up again in December and January during the holidays.

  15. #9529

    College back in session

    Classes started at USC this week. A few more weeks for UCLA. Should we be watching out for a batch of newbies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape