Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 19284
-
09-04-24 19:39 #17199Senior Member

Posts: 823She moved to Daytona anyways. So you won't see any local adds for her anytime soon.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 18:41 #17198Senior Member

Posts: 791Andrea and Della are both good options and each has been to my house on more than one occasion when it was available. I would also add Gypsy to the list, but I have not seen her since she raised her prices, and I could not find a recent ad, so sorry for the missing link.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 09:46 #17197Senior Member

Posts: 228Revenge is best served
Someone out there made a revenge posting to blow up her phone with messagesor calls. Basically, to fuck up her life or income stream.
Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 10:38 #17196Senior Member

Posts: 47Sorry I guess I don't follow, what do you mean mad boyfriend?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 08:55 #17195Senior Member

Posts: 2955Hot links for Andrea and Della
My bad! Links didn't add in well. Here you go:
Andrea: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/868928656584.
Della: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/505838261306.
-
09-03-24 08:53 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 2955Andrea and Della
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Andrea and Della are definitely two excellent options for what you seek. Both post recent pictures so you know exactly who is showing up at your door. In my opinion, both are attractive, fun and trustworthy. As Pbfla pointed out, they won't be your cheapest options, but certainly good options regardless! Unfortunately, I've not been able to see either of them lately as they rarely offer incall.
Originally Posted by Lionel53
[View Original Post]
Andrea: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmbay/female-escorts/caucasian_w/andrea-bottoms-all-class-with-/868928656584
Della: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmbay/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-della-enticingbeauty-/505838261306
-
09-03-24 08:31 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 1057Some mongers are dregs themselves
I knew a working girl on merritt island and she said mingers would switch from a qv to an hour right in the middle of the action. I'm guessing after they hda figured out she was really fun but then they never had the extra funds. She quickly made a policy change but it just points out especially from what I have read in THIS Forum that there are piece of shit mongers out there also. Send your girl to me in palm coast. Sometimes I grow weary of my one utr LOL.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 05:55 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 596Daytona girl
Well, now I know why providers request money upfront. I obviously wasn't there, but she said after spending much time with a monger and payment was due he said that he was having problems with his card and would pay her later. Crazy business that we play in. Seems like both providers and mongers have at times been less than honest. To say the least. Maybe the guy will come through to try to help the next monger.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 05:31 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmmm
I would say mad boyfriend or boyfriends side piece posted by mad girlfriend but do be discouraged lets us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 20:27 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 47Any intel on this one?
Caught my eye, anyone taken the plunge?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/547867437813
-
09-01-24 11:10 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 435Teustworthy
I've sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 09:53 #17188Regular Member

Posts: 15Andrea Bottoms
Was at my place and did not make feel like she was casing the place. Did not wander through the house.
Originally Posted by Lionel53
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 09:39 #17187Regular Member

Posts: 15Good Time Here
Had a great time with her. Here attitude was good, com's were good. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 18:26 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 33Andrea
Andrea Bottoms is pretty trustworthy. She's been to my place several times. At least that's been my experience.
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:53 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 823Della
Della would be. She is very trustworthy. Just not cheap.
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




