Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56673

    Olivia

    So the other day I ran into Olivia again. Good time. Car fun. No problems at all. You can look for her around Wilkens Circle. If you are nice to her, she will be nice to you.

    Frank Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olivia 22.jpg‎  

  2. #56672

    Storm

    Just scooped up Storm aka Blue Ivy off Garrison and my god that girl got nice and plump. I didn't even recognize her when I seen her. Anyway she got in pulled them DD tits out and I almost veered off the road looking at them. I Got to the spot and I pulled JR out and she got right to work slurping me down like a chocolate milkshake she worked at it for about 5 min and like always before I blow, I felt both my toes lock at that 90 degree position I was about to blast off! So then I grabbed the back of her pony tail and told her to start throating it. She went deeper and deeper to the base with every pump I gave the back of her head, told her I was about to nut and she gobbled down a weeks worth of baby batter right down the gullet. Said he was gone for 9 months but the skills got even better.

  3. #56671

    Lacey / Angie

    Has anyone heard any news about her lately? I talked to big butt Heather some months back, she told me Angie / Lacey was having medical issues with leg infections and was in and out of the hospital. I have t seen Heather or Jessica in a minute so, I haven't been able to ask anyone about her.

  4. #56670

    Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    The last one is Jay. Who is the first one with glasses ? Is she Lidia/ Lidiya?
    Wow what a difference a year makes. Streets are unforgiving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 826D16FC-D3A2-4B41-A912-1F37C31BBD33.jpeg‎  

  5. #56669

    Charly in CB

    I am getting back in the game. I see that it has changed a lot since I left back in 2014.

    I want on the CB loop and found Charly off of Fairhaven around 10 pm. Short, brownish hair big nice boobs. Almost TGTBT looking. Clean, could not see any marks but it was dark and she smelled good. I had to do the "cop check" LOL. Imagine getting busted your first time out in 10 years! She was a little high with 40 for head but she accomplished the task quick. No drama. Good date. Will repeat.

    TB35.

  6. #56668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Anya and a cute black headed lass

    WW Loop, Time: 12 pm to 2 pm.

    I was out looking Natalie today, the one on the WW loop some of yawl have been raving about, and passed up on Anya, a little blonde with a big bandage wrapped around right leg, did I missed out on a good one (Anya)? Also, in the same vein, I'd passed on a black headed girl (she was quite large) decked out in a pair of black spandex shorts. And by happenstance, there were two girls today that fitted the above description not more than 20 feet from one another. I'm not talking about the butterface standing on Christian, but the Cute lass sitting on the steps at the corner of Payson and Christian. And by the time I'd looped around, the cute one was picked up by someone driving a large black pick 'them up truck with big over sized tires. Who ever you are, please share your encounter.

    And since I never ended up finding this aforementioned Natalie, the moral of the story kinda reminded on some fable which said; a small gemstone in the pocket is better than having none in at all, or some depressing shit like that. LOL.

  7. #56667

    RIP Abbie

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    It's been a minute since last time I saw her, she told me she had a surgery -or something like that- by her groin and coochie was not available anymore. The couple times I was with her we definitely had fun.

    RiP.
    Abbie has passed away. RIP.

  8. #56666

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few more pics.
    The one with leopard print outfit is destiny from back in the day. OMG she looks really bad now. Used to give great head.

  9. #56665

    Zoey Downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Just had a quick date with zoey, bbj was slightly above average.

    Body was great with very minor signs of drug use.

    Cat was nice and tight but she can't take the D and positioned herself in way you can't get deep or get pumps in.

    Atttitude was pleasent and no odor.

    She needs to hit the pipe every 15/20 mins max and is most likely going to go downhill fast.
    Better get it now while the gettings good. Hung out with earlier in the week and she already has lost most of the little bubble she had last month. She has her boyfriend following her around now so he's probably putting the pressure on her to stay out there all the time. She's definitely cool as fuck though.

  10. #56664

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    Valerie formerly of Dundalk. Been on the Wilkens stroll for a while now. Took her to Tim's to bang it out. Tim's did not ask to see my license. Also they have shortened the rental time from 4 hours to 3.

    Pros: When she finally gets going, the service is excellent. Nice personality. Not a ripoff girl. Of course no phone.

    Cons: She takes a very long time to get going. Perhaps car fun is the best option. Also, do not let her eat food in your car. She will make a big mess.

    Frank Out!
    I got a twirlie from her earlier this week, and I only did it because she almost begged me to. She looked very dirty and disheveled, and I was even embarrassed to even let her in my whip, BUT as many of you know; this girl is one of the best gobblers out there. Not a fan of high volume though.

  11. #56663

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few more pics.
    The first photo on the bottom row of photos is Kayla from "Chuck" county. It is an absolute shame the physical state that she is in currently. She used to have a phatty and a pretty nice body and an overall very good experience. The crazy thing is some of yall will still hit.

  12. #56662

    Lydia

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    The last one is Jay. Who is the first one with glasses ? Is she Lidia/ Lidiya?
    Yes, that's her. I never hit, but her blowjobs are pretty damn good. She still has nice soft lips but has really gone downhill and she is a major time waster.

  13. #56661

    Zoey

    Just had a quick date with zoey, bbj was slightly above average.

    Body was great with very minor signs of drug use.

    Cat was nice and tight but she can't take the D and positioned herself in way you can't get deep or get pumps in.

    Atttitude was pleasent and no odor.

    She needs to hit the pipe every 15/20 mins max and is most likely going to go downhill fast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-30 171953.jpg‎  

  14. #56660

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough70  [View Original Post]
    Few more pics.
    The last one is Jay. Who is the first one with glasses ? Is she Lidia/ Lidiya?

  15. #56659

    Few more

    Few more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-30 111442.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-30 111453.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-30 111501.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-30 111508.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-30 111515.jpg‎  

    Screenshot 2024-08-30 111523.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-08-30 111531.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape