Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22560

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Star since she got back from her uncles place. Wonder if she has improved at all, or it's still just the same ol' same ol'?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/209442384041
    I reached out to her yesterday afternoon. Crickets.

  2. #22559

    Kristy

    This is Kristy or Kristy84 of Middletown, not to be confused with Kristi of Trenton.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirensSing  [View Original Post]
    Not new. I first met her in 2016. She has been working off and on since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Is she new? She says she is reviewed, but I don't see any sort of alias. How do people review her?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    She's my go to these days. She's slim, trim, sexy and affordable. Checks all the boxes for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/126786385294

  3. #22558

    Middletown Anomyous

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Is she new? She says she is reviewed, but I don't see any sort of alias. How do people review her?
    Not new. I first met her in 2016. She has been working off and on since then.

  4. #22557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Middletown Anonymous

    Is she new? She says she is reviewed, but I don't see any sort of alias. How do people review her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    She's my go to these days. She's slim, trim, sexy and affordable. Checks all the boxes for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/126786385294

  5. #22556

    Star

    Curious if anyone has seen Star since she got back from her uncles place. Wonder if she has improved at all, or it's still just the same ol' same ol'?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/209442384041

  6. #22555

    Looks familiar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/175337190#.

    Looks familiar, any reviews?

    Doing my research.

    A.

  7. #22554

    My go to for the holiday

    She's my go to these days. She's slim, trim, sexy and affordable. Checks all the boxes for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/126786385294

  8. #22553

    Stacey

    I saw her when covid first started and she was a train wreck back than. She should have a ton of bad reviews. One of her things is she had a kid in her house probably above 5 years old that shortly after you arrive (she wanted money up front) he would start making a fuss in another room and she said well I guess I need to take care of him and you will have to leave and not refund your money. Also reports with her boy friend coming home and tossing you out. And something to do with a pizza delivery. My experience was like I said covid was just beginning to be a problem and I showed up and I sit down and she starts sneezing and coughing all over the place. I figure well I probably caught it no so might as well do what I came for and her BBBJ was bad and her kitty stunk to high heaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/748436883531

    This chick had her handler shake me down last time, looks nothing like the pictures anymore. Beware gentlemen.

  9. #22552
    Saw Kenzie again today. One of my favorites, was a little rushed because she booked me before the usual start time, but didn't rush me out the door without making sure I was satisfied.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/726067079231

  10. #22551

    Reminder

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...w/748436883531

    This chick had her handler shake me down last time, looks nothing like the pictures anymore. Beware gentlemen.

  11. #22550
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times. She is fun and does a great BBBJ. She loves daty.
    Tried several times today to meet. Initial comm was. Quick. Wants 250, Big GPS. Said she would not send verification pic, then crickets.

    Pretty typical. I would stay clear if her. 250 is pretty high.

  12. #22549

    Inflated Ego

    So I tried to get a BNG today, and was riding around, reached out to a couple girls because of the convenience. I knew both girls weren't lookers by any means. But seriously first girl wanted a Ben, seriously, come on!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/551437357230

    Second one seriously wanted me to do a deposit, a quarter ben, includes "content".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...ho/12433502435

    Come on! I would have a hard time paying a ben for a beautiful girl, let alone her!

    And as for the Deposit girl, Hell MF NO!! And I don't want your "content" I wanted to close my eyes, leave the deposit, pay, and run away! LOL.

  13. #22548

    Proceed with caution

    I tried visiting this lady a week ago. Communication was ok. Get to the apartment near W and W. I asked her to meet me before going inside. She would not meet me to get in. Area is a little sketchy and quite a few guys hanging out. I didn't want to walk into a situation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/949551650984
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240828_104415_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #22547

    Pretty Sierra

    Things this provider might do:

    -lay there like a dead horse.

    -***** and complain.

    -Not even finish the job off.

    -inappropriate accommodations.

    -as well as not taking any requests from clients.

    -not give a shit about anything but self.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/171097720656

  15. #22546

    Mr blue clear your inbox

    I'm trying to message you and it says your message inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape