Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8271
-
08-31-24 01:59 #6861Banned Member

Posts: 907There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 21:38 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 268Attire?
Random question but what type of clothing do you guys normally wear when you go to clubs?
Are jeans uncomfortable for you / the girl when you're getting a lap dance?
Do you ever wear sweat pants for easy access?
-
08-30-24 17:45 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 379I've been a couple of times to clubs in Portland at the recommendation of some folks, how they are great. I mean, for entertainment, sure, they have all the bells and whistles, good shows; but that's not why I go to a stripclub.
Originally Posted by Tadger
[View Original Post]
Here in Seattle you can get a nice handy while fingering some girl in the lap dance area. With some girls you can get much more including raw service. Most of this happens in the early shifts, but you can get lucky at night as well. Anyway, for what I want, seattle is great, I'm not looking for just a show.
-
08-30-24 17:11 #6858Regular Member

Posts: 4Monse
I'm interested also! I like what I heard about Monse!
Originally Posted by Eeldred
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 13:13 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 28I have questions
I'm in Portland so I have a lot of strip club experience and I always heard that Seattle clubs are a complete waste of time but in reading this forum its making me rethink that! I personally haven't really every heard of much in the way of extras at PDX clubs but it's sounding like in Seattle extras are very much routinely on the menu and expected. Is this a realistic assumption to make? It's making me think I should really check out one of these clubs next time I'm up there! LOL.
-
08-30-24 12:56 #6856Regular Member

Posts: 11Hot but no extras
Tee and Star told me no, dunno about the others.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 11:10 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 286Hot Dancers
Has anyone had any luck getting extras from some hot dancers?
Tee- Kittens and Pandoras.
Star- Pandora.
Mariana- Kittens.
Celeste- Pandoras.
-
08-30-24 01:36 #6854Regular Member

Posts: 19Monse
Are you going to do the setup with Monse? I would love to partake and give her a nice load for her to swallow!
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 17:53 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 1019Hopefully getting her smelly vag washed out.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
These girls need to be reminded they are just that. Cheap girls.
-
08-29-24 17:53 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Well after this review I must pay her a visit ASAP! Thanks for the inspiration!
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 15:59 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 216Anya Anya Anya
I has a nice hh in the VIP room near the open.
HJ with spit and lube. Lots of moans and dirty talk. Moans.
Lubed me up and covered me up. He pussy swallowed my dick and gripped it. She pulled the cum out of me.
It was awesome.
-
08-28-24 14:50 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 655Hand raised to do creampie cleanup, cuck and, bi play if allowed.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 14:23 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 300Ramona
I saw Ramona post in IG that it was a slow night at kittens.
Dm'd her. Set the deal. Hopped in the BBW cruiser. 15 minutes later enter. Get drink. Hit VIP room. Unzip. Slurp slurp bend over pound pound, drop nut in her out door home 50 minutes after I sent Original dm.
Bbfscip, BBBJ $200 including room fee plus $21 entry fee.
-
08-28-24 13:36 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 987What a cumdump.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 12:32 #6847Regular Member

Posts: 11Liz at Pandora
Anybody know what happened to Liz at Pandora? Haven't seen her there in a while.










Reply With Quote





