The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32835

    Ready to play

    Saw this one a few weeks ago, she was staying near the Diamond. Nothing exciting to report, the pictures are probably 30 lbs ago. She was very nice and personable, would repeat if no other options are available. My fault but I didn't check the bathroom upon entry and the door was closed, so I'm sure someone was in there but no issues.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/303236142979

  2. #32834
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/314792902424

    Has anyone seen her?

    She posts a bunch!

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks.
    There was a review a while back. I seen the ad a bunch. The review said she also working with another girl. He did the double said she was the better one. If I recall correctly. I at least know the ad is real. I have also seen the ad with her & other girl shorter thicker. Hope that helps.

  3. #32833
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    hunch back
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondva  [View Original Post]
    even if she paid me
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Waffle House
    BLongPipes my dog!

  4. #32832

    GFE Photoshop

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Just about to post it myself. Summerinthecity and StreetSmart take a look at the photo of her on the RHS. Are those the A-cup breasts you saw or are the photos of these GFEClub ladies that photoshopped? I mean their faces almost look like animated cartoons. No freckles, no pimples, no birthmarks, no blemishes.
    Most of those pictures look like professional photography, so expect at least the same amount of difference as a magazine cover compared to seeing that model in person without make up. Some pictures have had additional differences in the face I thought were probably intended to obscure identity.

    I don't claim to be a tit expert, but A was probably the correct size and the difference in shape I saw in person compared to those pictures seemed pretty normal and believable to me considering it was with and without wearing a bra.

    It's possible Summerinthecity and I met different people if they didn't think she looked like the pictures. Unfortunate to read about that different experience.

  5. #32831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    C ave

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/314792902424

    Has anyone seen her?

    She posts a bunch!

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks.
    I have not seen her, but I have contacted her. She was staying at the infamous place on C. Ave. Wanted me to come to her room, that wasn't happening. She will do car dates though.

  6. #32830
    Quote Originally Posted by AverySargo  [View Original Post]
    Are you 100% sure this girl is counterfeit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/roano...a/056859442442

    We're in contact, was just about to dream.
    This was her earlier on the call-escort website https://callescort.org/540-628-6445.

    Or was it possibly this chick "Ko" https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14166351 https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14348392.

    Not withstanding.

  7. #32829

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    This got me thinking What happened to Taryn? She was my ultra favorite provider ugh. I'd just go chill at her house before we got down to it. She was so cool.
    She is retired, just got married and just got a kid. Was seeing for awhile when she got out and for a moment I was worried the kid was mine no lie. Can confirm it's not and I don't think she is coming back.

  8. #32828

    Stg girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/314792902424

    Has anyone seen her?

    She posts a bunch!

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks.

  9. #32827

    This got me thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her?
    This got me thinking What happened to Taryn? She was my ultra favorite provider ugh. I'd just go chill at her house before we got down to it. She was so cool.

  10. #32826

    Are you certain she's not real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed counterfeit https://callescort.org/540-699-1649.



    The black girl went by the name of laylay Haulerhttps://archive.vn/oCgtL https://archive.ph/lNRxe.
    Are you 100% sure this girl is counterfeit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/roano...a/056859442442

    We're in contact, was just about to dream.

  11. #32825
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Just about to post it myself. Summerinthecity and StreetSmart take a look at the photo of her on the RHS. Are those the A-cup breasts you saw or are the photos of these GFEClub ladies that photoshopped? I mean their faces almost look like animated cartoons. No freckles, no pimples, no birthmarks, no blemishes.
    The face is close, may be her, the room was very dark, those were not her tits.

  12. #32824

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like uncles on the prowl in Chesterfield, fellow member gave me a heads up, said she said she was 16 just out of juvie. You boys stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/101103577309
    I saw another ad almost identical to this one. Posted right below it in STG. 2 pics only different girl age 20 but the phone # was a digit or 2 from this ones ad. Posted same day / time. Suspect that ad to be similar results to your friends text convo. They can't just play solicitation. They have to throw the minor card in play to get the traffick charge. Be careful out there.

  13. #32823

    Ririna

    Just about to post it myself. Summerinthecity and StreetSmart take a look at the photo of her on the RHS. Are those the A-cup breasts you saw or are the photos of these GFEClub ladies that photoshopped? I mean their faces almost look like animated cartoons. No freckles, no pimples, no birthmarks, no blemishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.moongirlsshow.com

  14. #32822

    Moonshine or GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Any link?

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.
    Here you go.

    moongirlsshow.com

  15. #32821

    Stg girl

    Has anyone ever seen this young lady?

    She advertises a bunch.

    Please post or PM. Thanks, Streetsmrt1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape