Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 2645
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1970

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Just called for lineup. Lemon is back today! Also Amy, Rachael, Ruby, Yuna, Yoko is there. Lots of choices!!
    Oops sorry forgot to list Penny.

  2. #1969

    A Week of Happiness

    Details of my specific experiences with Yoko and Rachel in recent days were not much different than what has already been reported. Rachel takes the L trophy while Yoko takes S. Each are good in the A category. Both recommended for their specialties. A combination of the two would be incredible. YMMV. TEHO. Standard $.

    I can't wait until later this week or next to reunite with my ATF, Lemon.

  3. #1968

    Lineup

    Just called for lineup. Lemon is back today! Also Amy, Rachael, Ruby, Yuna, Yoko is there. Lots of choices!!

  4. #1967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Rachel

    Is Rachel bbbfs?.

  5. #1966

    Rachel

    Had to see for myself what all the hype was about. First off, she's not old. Maybe 30's, but I hate guessing age. She's way younger than me, and that's all I care about. Second, she's a hottie. I can't believe how little has been said about her DSL's. Haven't had lips like those wrapped around her since I last saw Muni pre covid. Very seductive. Kissing from the beginning. Great tongue action and very passionate. Great little ass. Really, who needs more than a handful. Great body. Opted for the quick shower and still got a BBBJ preview. Back in the room was more kissing and when she was drying me, more BBBJ. She can suck. Golf ball, meet garden hose. Asked her to lay down and she was smooth and tasty clean, so daty was on the menu for me. She gets wet too. Played there for a while and she seemed quite receptive, not just from the moans but from the wetness. No lube needed today boys. She looked down and said "my turn" and I was more than happy to oblige. Her preview was awesome earlier, but now she took her BJ skills to a whole other level, deepthroating me and playing with the boys so tenderly. She looked up and said she wanted to fuck me. Hell ya. She climbed on and started in acg, but quickly switched to grinding on me, hard. She bent over and her hungry kisses were the best. Had my hands going back and forth between grabbing her ass and grabbing her natural d cups. She leaned down and placed a hand on my throat with just the right pressure, nothing crazy, just super sexy and kinky. Again with a sly grin and before I knew it, we were coming together. She rode me soft and rolled off me to catch a breath. She did a wipe for her and a wipe for me, grabbed some hot towels and we chatted til mama called time. I'll definitely be back for more. They say that the second time is better, and that'll be something to experience I'm sure. Man, can't get those big red lips out of my mind.

  6. #1965

    Yoko there

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddahs,

    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RpsAA...8S/s-l1200.jpg

    The brickhouse Korean chick who rocked my world has this type of figure. Never seen a built Korean MILF like that before, but when she was Blue Star Spa, this is the Yoko I'm referring to. And yes, she wore a pink fishnet tight dress with glass / transparent high heels. Watching her slob my knob in that mirror, bouncing up and down on me in RACG, my goodness. Yes, I would like to know where she is.

    H.
    Bra just call and make appointment. Guys already said Yoko working Happiness already.

  7. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What days will Lemon be working and what time?
    Usually she work everyday, seen her early in the morning and as late as 9.

  8. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddahs,

    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RpsAA...8S/s-l1200.jpg

    The brickhouse Korean chick who rocked my world has this type of figure. Never seen a built Korean MILF like that before, but when she was Blue Star Spa, this is the Yoko I'm referring to. And yes, she wore a pink fishnet tight dress with glass / transparent high heels. Watching her slob my knob in that mirror, bouncing up and down on me in RACG, my goodness. Yes, I would like to know where she is.

    H.
    Only if she was 10 years younger and had a pretty face.

  9. #1962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1645

    Calling all OG's, please report RE: yoko

    Braddahs,

    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RpsAA...8S/s-l1200.jpg

    The brickhouse Korean chick who rocked my world has this type of figure. Never seen a built Korean MILF like that before, but when she was Blue Star Spa, this is the Yoko I'm referring to. And yes, she wore a pink fishnet tight dress with glass / transparent high heels. Watching her slob my knob in that mirror, bouncing up and down on me in RACG, my goodness. Yes, I would like to know where she is.

    H.

  10. #1961

    Lemon

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What days will Lemon be working and what time?
    That's a question you got to her yourself. They make their own schedules with the house. She may or may not tell a monger her regular schedule. You should just go and ask her. Always best to get the information straight from the source. GL!

  11. #1960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by BallzDeep69  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from Lemon and can confirm that she will start work on Saturday.
    Mama said not tomorrow next week.

  12. #1959

    A+ review

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    Been on a tear this week at AMPs spending up the bonus I tripled in Vegas playing roulette and craps. I was leaving 24 and saw a fine ass MILF, slender, busty with highlights in her hair at the end of the stairwell. Not sure if she was smoking but idgaf about that anyway. Put 2 and 2 together with the pic posted here. I immediately parked and called to make an appointment soonest availability. She was available right then so I told momma 15 minutes. I needed to come down off my post-workout drink rush.

    I was in the room de-robing and still have my skivvies and socks on when Rachel walked in. She walked right up to me, hugged me and we did some soft tongue action. She playfully reached down and grabbed my cock and balls. I was already 3/4 hard from tasting her tongue. I told her I just shaved it all bare just for her which was a lie. I was anticipating Nara's return. She is playful and I was happy that he voice isn't grizzled from smoking, which is bothering more and more lately..
    I commend you sir on one damn detailed review! Thank you for the information!

  13. #1958
    What days will Lemon be working and what time?

  14. #1957

    So small

    Vienna sausage kine size, LOL.

    Ita a no repeat for me with Rachel. No problem because she busy and get one following, and I get Snow, Lemon and Yuna for ground and pound, LOL.

    Get plenty good girls around town now, plenty AMP lots of selection. Not the beauties of long time ago with the Korean connection—them women were hot shit-.

    But service pretty good for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Must be you get one monsta sausage! I only get Redondo weiner so maybe I get chance. Thanks for the scoops.

  15. #1956

    Rachel

    Been on a tear this week at AMPs spending up the bonus I tripled in Vegas playing roulette and craps. I was leaving 24 and saw a fine ass MILF, slender, busty with highlights in her hair at the end of the stairwell. Not sure if she was smoking but idgaf about that anyway. Put 2 and 2 together with the pic posted here. I immediately parked and called to make an appointment soonest availability. She was available right then so I told momma 15 minutes. I needed to come down off my post-workout drink rush.

    I was in the room de-robing and still have my skivvies and socks on when Rachel walked in. She walked right up to me, hugged me and we did some soft tongue action. She playfully reached down and grabbed my cock and balls. I was already 3/4 hard from tasting her tongue. I told her I just shaved it all bare just for her which was a lie. I was anticipating Nara's return. She is playful and I was happy that he voice isn't grizzled from smoking, which is bothering more and more lately.

    I would say Rachel is in her early to mid 40's but who knows. I'm not good at telling how tall they are but Rachel is a little taller than normal. Her hair, makeup and nails are well kept. She has beautiful feet, I noticed immediately. Her legs firm and he calfs pop in the heels she wears. Her ass is not totally flat, just enough there to make me happy, just enough there to look great in doggy. Her breasts are small C I would say IMHO but great and natural from what I can tell. Her body overall is super nice and toned. I would say between 105 and 110 pounds.

    - I give her face an 8 (slightly prettier than Yuna reminds me of Rebecca, might be Chinese but I didn't ask.).

    - Tits a 9 (Comparable to Nicole's Tits, but her nipples and areola are better IMHO).

    - Ass a 7 (Again comparable to Rebecca, man if those 2 hit the gym and worked the Bum their stock would go way up).

    - Body a 9. She is tight and toned. Her skin is perfect, soft and smooth. Her complection is not alabaster or to tan, more like Olice. Her waist to hip ration makes up for her smaller ass and I dig the dimples.

    After sizing up my cock and giving me the "so big" compliments she wrapped a towel around me and we headed to the Table Shower Room. Once inside I let her know quick standing shower and she seemed disappointed. I said I just want more time in the room you know. She said quick lay down it will be worth it. She soaped me up with me face down covering me neck to toe then proceeded to scrub my crack thoroughly moving on to my balls. I would say I was face down for less than 2 minutes. On the flip She soaped me quickly again and presented her ass to me as she rubbed my feet. Her pussy is perfect looking and I rubbed her gently. When I noticed she was soaking wet, I tested the waters rubbing her slit gently on the outside and probed slightly into her pink with my middle finger. When I got an affirmative ohhh and ahhh I slid my finger in half way, no objections. Now her hands were on my cock and I was already at attention. She got between my legs and gave me a quick BBBJ preview. I am too big for her to DT but she has serious oral talent. We dried off and back to the room.

    Back in the room, Rachel finished drying me off and while drying my thighs and balls on her knees she ditched the towel and immediately went to sucking me while I stood. After a minute or 2 I grabbed her hair and helped her get close to DT with no complaints. She encouraged some minor face fucking, nothing too hard but very hot. Her oral skills are not on the same scale as Yuna but Yuna has had lot of practice (Yuna has gotten so good at sucking cock. IYKYK). Even so Rachel had me very close to cumming after just 3 or 4 minutes. I told her she had me close to cumming in her mouth. She told me I could but no way I wanted to fuck. I laid her down for DATY and ate her to my hearts content. No hair at all on her muffin, very well waxed or maybe laser. Very tasty, very wet.

    - BJ is a 9. 5 only because Yuna is a 10.

    - DATY is a perfect 10. I rate this because more and more lately ladies don't care, Rachel is fresh though and not burned out. I love eating a pussy and getting appreciation for it.

    I entered Rachel standing with her in MISH. No mention of a condom was ever hinted at. She is small and tight but had no problem letting my 8 inches in. I slid all the way on the first stroke and she let out a little yelp. I definitely hit bottom. I would venture to say that Rachel has never had a baby. He clit was slightly swollen from DATY but after several strokes it was now engorged. She enjoys cock for sure. I moved her all the way on the table for MISH and slowly fucked her face to face with DFK. Rachel loves to kiss. Which seal the deal for me to replace Yuna because Yuna is hardened to the point she doesn't enjoy kissing. Rachel suggested getting on top and I let her. Her ridings skills need practice, she can't last long in Asian Cowgirl and prefers to grind. I moved her into doggy and after warming up she fucked me back and encouraged me to fuck her hard. Like a lot of Asian ladies, her ass looks way better in doggy and her hips with narrow waist give a perfect grip to slam with. When I felt myself nearing the finish, I tossed Rachel back into MISH and started slamming her. Her act is convincing and I loved eye contact. She kept telling me she could feel I was going to cum and she was right. I asked her where she wanted it. I usually prefer to cum inside I told her but maybe I could cum in her mouth or on her face if she is down. She said she likes it inside, and 3 strokes later I blasted an impressive load inside her. We laid in place for a few minutes kissing and I could feel her squeezing my dick. Eventually I softened up and I withdrew but we both looked at my cum drip out.

    - Fucking I give her 9.5, it would be 10 if she let me cum on her face.

    Rachel washed me up with a hot cloth and laid for some pillow talk. And just like we got the knock. I dressed and departed with some LFK at the door.

    Looks - 8.5, I think she was definitely a 10 in her 20's. She looks better than 99 percent of women her age though for sure.

    Service - 9.5, Only slight was the hell no look I got for asking for a facial.

    Attitude - 10, very fresh and seemed not only to be into the sex but into me genuinely. Very GFE and always smiling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape