Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 821 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 12303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10773

    Touring

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, should we start advertising in nearby cities to encourage service providers to visit Fort Wayne?

    I don't understand why Battle Creek, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are better served than Fort Wayne.
    I'm 100 on this.

    The reply I get from many is to do a FMTY, when I suggest a tour stop.

    If enough of us commit to a group of providers we could make this a destination.

    A rate adjustment makes sense too since we're not a market for 1 K an hour.

  2. #10772

    Real question for the group

    Fellas, should we start advertising in nearby cities to encourage service providers to visit Fort Wayne?

    I don't understand why Battle Creek, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are better served than Fort Wayne.

  3. #10771

    B&G for cheap (er)

    With my new job and family life, I mostly use these sites to find someone fast. Due to my questionable moral problems, I usually only partake in receiving a BBBJ. My usual has been pretty dodgy lately. Does anyone else have any good providers that have bomb head games for a Benji or less?

    Thanks. Stay safe.

  4. #10770

    Fantasies turned to Realities

    Had a dream yesterday. Good visit, non-rushed and very accommodating. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/778990141114

  5. #10769

    Halo, typical fort wayne

    I saw halo while visiting sub princess for a duo. Started off great and passed the vibe check. Then came the real girls, sub princess was still legit but halo started asking for a Jackson to pick up something from down the hall, then I was told they had more party favors already on the way before my visit and would be waiting in the hallway. So after fronting (don't give me crap, I know I messed up) around a C note, suddenly Halo isn't interested. Sub princess was still good but her longtime friend halo had already gotten her party favors and left her friend hanging. After waiting about 90 minutes I spent 5 with sub princess and got up and left. Give sub princess a try but I would avoid Halo.
    Good
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/caucasian_e/sub-princess-ready-2-play--2-g/821396626610


    Bad
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wayne/female-escorts/exotic/-ready--horny-halo--/525710293676

  6. #10768

  7. #10767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMonger02  [View Original Post]
    Okay let's get this straight Fort Wayne has a population of 270,000 people and 135,000 are women. Now let's say 70,000 of them are over 18 right? Okay now let's look at all the hooker sites so on listcrawler as of right now there is only 7 I repeat 7 hoes to have sex with. No let's look at skip the games, which only has about 5-6 chicks on there as well. So in total we have about 12 ****** to choose from out of 70,000 women in ft Wayne. This is ridiculous. Not to mention the women on those sites are either fat, old ugly or all 3. Why can't Fort Wayne have more beautiful young women who sell pussy. Can anyone answer? Or are we just going to ignore this fact.
    There are more, they just aren't drug addicts living in hotels doing BBBJ's for $60. If you have the cash and patience you can "seek" out some very wonderful options.

  8. #10766

    Back, should stay gone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/768095336271

    Didn't research like I should have, if her name was sunny, those reviews would have only encouraged me & still would have been disappointed.

    If she just had a kid body doesn't show it (maybe C section) the face pic she sent is old, asked for an outfit " baby spit up on it" but yet baby was sleeping?? Unattended?? House wasnt messy but not very nice inside. Bathroom sink broken. No provisions to clean up after. Don't even know if sink works.

    Should have walked but you know.

    Anyways YMMV but unless someone reports a positve review, I would stay away, dead fish & not interested at all.

  9. #10765

  10. #10764

    No city listed

    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but anytime the don't list an actual city for the location (in this case she merely says "incall only") I just assume it's a scammer using the same ad in multiple cities.

  11. #10763

    I don't think I need to post this as many of you already know.

    You will get 100% robbed if you see her, tons of bad reviews on callescort.com from pour souls getting robbed by dudes once they go over.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...p/774252143511

  12. #10762

    Help? Any ifno


  13. #10761

    Pretty Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMonger02  [View Original Post]
    Okay let's get this straight Fort Wayne has a population of 270,000 people and 135,000 are women. Now let's say 70,000 of them are over 18 right? Okay now let's look at all the hooker sites so on listcrawler as of right now there is only 7 I repeat 7 hoes to have sex with. No let's look at skip the games, which only has about 5-6 chicks on there as well. So in total we have about 12 ****** to choose from out of 70,000 women in ft Wayne. This is ridiculous. Not to mention the women on those sites are either fat, old ugly or all 3. Why can't Fort Wayne have more beautiful young women who sell pussy. Can anyone answer? Or are we just going to ignore this fact.
    Feel like fort been dry for a LONG time. The ones that pop up or pass through think they are hot shit and WAY over priced. I'm in Muncie and its 10 x worse here. I travel south to Indy for any play. Shit sucks right now.

  14. #10760

    No options and I mean none

    Okay let's get this straight Fort Wayne has a population of 270,000 people and 135,000 are women. Now let's say 70,000 of them are over 18 right? Okay now let's look at all the hooker sites so on listcrawler as of right now there is only 7 I repeat 7 hoes to have sex with. No let's look at skip the games, which only has about 5-6 chicks on there as well. So in total we have about 12 ****** to choose from out of 70,000 women in ft Wayne. This is ridiculous. Not to mention the women on those sites are either fat, old ugly or all 3. Why can't Fort Wayne have more beautiful young women who sell pussy. Can anyone answer? Or are we just going to ignore this fact.

  15. #10759

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen Nikki Sunshine?? The pictures look great, but I'm not seeing much chatter on her.
    I almost had something set up, but I was looking for incall. Said carplay or we could get a room. I declined. Time was a factor for me. Easy communication, responded better than most. Will try again. If you do reach out, keep us posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape