Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 61397
-
08-31-24 14:07 #56672Senior Member

Posts: 47Storm
Just scooped up Storm aka Blue Ivy off Garrison and my god that girl got nice and plump. I didn't even recognize her when I seen her. Anyway she got in pulled them DD tits out and I almost veered off the road looking at them. I Got to the spot and I pulled JR out and she got right to work slurping me down like a chocolate milkshake she worked at it for about 5 min and like always before I blow, I felt both my toes lock at that 90 degree position I was about to blast off! So then I grabbed the back of her pony tail and told her to start throating it. She went deeper and deeper to the base with every pump I gave the back of her head, told her I was about to nut and she gobbled down a weeks worth of baby batter right down the gullet. Said he was gone for 9 months but the skills got even better.
-
08-31-24 13:36 #56671Senior Member

Posts: 2344Lacey / Angie
Has anyone heard any news about her lately? I talked to big butt Heather some months back, she told me Angie / Lacey was having medical issues with leg infections and was in and out of the hospital. I have t seen Heather or Jessica in a minute so, I haven't been able to ask anyone about her.
-
08-30-24 22:40 #56670Senior Member

Posts: 201Jaye
Wow what a difference a year makes. Streets are unforgiving.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 20:57 #56669Regular Member

Posts: 24Charly in CB
I am getting back in the game. I see that it has changed a lot since I left back in 2014.
I want on the CB loop and found Charly off of Fairhaven around 10 pm. Short, brownish hair big nice boobs. Almost TGTBT looking. Clean, could not see any marks but it was dark and she smelled good. I had to do the "cop check" LOL. Imagine getting busted your first time out in 10 years! She was a little high with 40 for head but she accomplished the task quick. No drama. Good date. Will repeat.
TB35.
-
08-30-24 20:34 #56668Senior Member

Posts: 208Anya and a cute black headed lass
WW Loop, Time: 12 pm to 2 pm.
I was out looking Natalie today, the one on the WW loop some of yawl have been raving about, and passed up on Anya, a little blonde with a big bandage wrapped around right leg, did I missed out on a good one (Anya)? Also, in the same vein, I'd passed on a black headed girl (she was quite large) decked out in a pair of black spandex shorts. And by happenstance, there were two girls today that fitted the above description not more than 20 feet from one another. I'm not talking about the butterface standing on Christian, but the Cute lass sitting on the steps at the corner of Payson and Christian. And by the time I'd looped around, the cute one was picked up by someone driving a large black pick 'them up truck with big over sized tires. Who ever you are, please share your encounter.
And since I never ended up finding this aforementioned Natalie, the moral of the story kinda reminded on some fable which said; a small gemstone in the pocket is better than having none in at all, or some depressing shit like that. LOL.
-
08-30-24 19:32 #56667Senior Member

Posts: 594RIP Abbie
Abbie has passed away. RIP.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 18:54 #56666Senior Member

Posts: 565Destiny
The one with leopard print outfit is destiny from back in the day. OMG she looks really bad now. Used to give great head.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:58 #56665Senior Member

Posts: 54Zoey Downhill
Better get it now while the gettings good. Hung out with earlier in the week and she already has lost most of the little bubble she had last month. She has her boyfriend following her around now so he's probably putting the pressure on her to stay out there all the time. She's definitely cool as fuck though.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:51 #56664Senior Member

Posts: 271Val
I got a twirlie from her earlier this week, and I only did it because she almost begged me to. She looked very dirty and disheveled, and I was even embarrassed to even let her in my whip, BUT as many of you know; this girl is one of the best gobblers out there. Not a fan of high volume though.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:44 #56663Senior Member

Posts: 271Kayla
The first photo on the bottom row of photos is Kayla from "Chuck" county. It is an absolute shame the physical state that she is in currently. She used to have a phatty and a pretty nice body and an overall very good experience. The crazy thing is some of yall will still hit.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:38 #56662Senior Member

Posts: 271Lydia
Yes, that's her. I never hit, but her blowjobs are pretty damn good. She still has nice soft lips but has really gone downhill and she is a major time waster.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:25 #56661Senior Member

Posts: 56Zoey
Just had a quick date with zoey, bbj was slightly above average.
Body was great with very minor signs of drug use.
Cat was nice and tight but she can't take the D and positioned herself in way you can't get deep or get pumps in.
Atttitude was pleasent and no odor.
She needs to hit the pipe every 15/20 mins max and is most likely going to go downhill fast.
-
08-30-24 16:47 #56660Senior Member

Posts: 1626Jay
The last one is Jay. Who is the first one with glasses ? Is she Lidia/ Lidiya?
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 11:25 #56659Senior Member

Posts: 56Few more
Few more pics.
-
08-30-24 11:24 #56658Senior Member

Posts: 56New Phone Pics
Testing out new phone, I think my last post said pics to large had to mod them a bit.











Reply With Quote




