Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 4926
-
08-31-24 08:00 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 52Pinky
Dive right in, the pussy is fine.
Originally Posted by StripHerMaked
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 22:19 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 211Yes, same old self service as always.
Originally Posted by Goob5291
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:19 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 199Cathay
Thinking about paying a visit this weekend has anybody been lately is it the same old self service as always thanks in advance.
-
08-30-24 10:57 #4068Regular Member

Posts: 10Supreme Massage
Went to Supreme Massage in Dalton for first time in over a year. Walked in massage room and table shower room. Both dimly lit compared to previous visits. Sure enough. Excellent table shower and a relaxing HE finish on the massage. Only one masseuse available when I went. Probably in her 40's.
-
08-30-24 08:09 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 186Gq
I visited GQ twice over the weekend. I asked for Jessica after hearing about her on here. When I went back the 2nd time, mamasan paired me up with her again. I would have tried the new girl (Cherry) but a follow up visit with J was fine with me. She's very friendly and giggly. TS was standard. I should have known after repeated soaping of my crack that something was coming, but non of you have mentioned it! Back in the room she starts a light massage. It doesn't last long before she parts the cheeks and starts TUMA. Then she asks me to raise up on all fours. She's licking everywhere and slips on a condom. CBJ and TUMA for at least 5 minutes. After the flip, we went through multiple positions. Both visits were identical and she doesn't rush. Very enjoyable. She has a very shallow pussy but she won't limit you or complain. At the end of the second visit she told me I should try Cherry next time. She explained to me that each girl does things differently. She also indicated that Cherry is busty. I still want to see Emily / Pinky. It's hard to believe she's been there as long as she has. She gave me a massage 2 years ago but switched with another girl before the flip.
-
08-26-24 12:17 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 255Emily's Kitty
I'm in the mood to go see Emily / Pnky at GQ, but I also want to lick the kitty. Never tried that with her for some reason. Anyone had a taste of her?
-
08-24-24 12:18 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 255K Stone and Royal
I haven't been to the Royal Spa or K Stone in years. Anyone been to either of these establishments recently? K Stone used to get young cute girls, but last time I was there, it was a HJ from a granny. Royal was better, but I kind of got in the habit of GQ and Gaga (when Lee was there, I miss her tits). Any recent info?
-
08-24-24 01:24 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 152Jessica GQ
Stopped by GQ. Had to wait 30 min. Was given Jessica. She might've been the only one working. Real cute smile, good body and a fantastic ass. Massage 5/10. CBJ, 69, cowgirl 8. 5/10. The massage was just her oiling me up and running her hands over my skin. No pressure at all. Overall a good time. . 8 to the house 1. 6 fee. Duration may vary depending how long you last.
Originally Posted by Mills0915
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:16 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 1287Was the girl long haired or short haired
If she had long it wasn't Jessica. At the last sight by me she had brown with light brown highlights. They do lie to get you in the door.
Originally Posted by Mills0915
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 12:18 #4062Regular Member

Posts: 21Ivy is no good
I had the same experience. I'd avoid Ivy at all costs. I've sworn off GQ until things turn around.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 01:14 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 28Gq
Went to GQ a few days ago called ahead and made an appointment for Jessica. This was my first visit to GQ seen all the reports here and decided it was time to take the plunge. Arrived for appointment now of course I'm assuming I got Jessica but don't really know just she's small blonde with nice tatas of course they could have just told me it her. But she greeted me with nice hug and took me for shower which was wonderful got all the rights spots cleaned up. Back to the room had a nice rub for a few minutes like 5 and she ask me to turn. Agreed on everything and was done in 5 minutes because I was a little excited. Then was rushed out the door she said they were very busy. Was there only 20 minutes max cost me 240 bones a little steep for 20 minutes for me. I may try again in the future but a little pricey.
-
08-22-24 12:17 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 1287Strike 2
Just got back from Gq. Extremely unhappy. Second time I've been blown of a appointment with Jessica, had to settle for new girl, ivy. She wants 250 to do anything and it's not enjoyable. If you've seen a mama gorilla pulling bugs off a baby that's the existent of the massage feels like. When she said 250 for frills I got up started getting dressed. She then came down but didn't do anything agreed to but a HJ. She has implants, thin, but not very pretty in my opinion. I doubt I'll return.
-
08-22-24 05:52 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 122Thank you
That's too bad. I usually try to avoid the Chatt area but I may have to have some meetings pop up to give it a go. Knoxville options aren't as good as they were.
Originally Posted by GrumpyVet
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 21:44 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 47Nothing except a straight massage
Unfortunately, there are currently no viable AMP locations available in the Hixson or Soddy Daisy area that provide any additional services. Cathay Massage Spa is the best overall massage but that is located off Lee Hwy.
Originally Posted by Tsw900
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 14:36 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 122Hixson
Not from the chatt area, but I visit the Soddy / Hixson area a time or two a month. Curious if there were any spots near the Hixson area worth rolling the dice at. Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





