Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 975 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11023

    Is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Whats up guys, anyone meet with this one before? I'm fixing to pull trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/046841008591
    Is she a he? Looks a little masculine.

  2. #11022
    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/685632578423

    Is this one of us? I am starting to feel bad for whoever this is.
    So sad, I seen her a week ago and dropped her off, she promised she was going to do better and NO I didn't take that ad out looking for her.

    She loves dungeon life.

  3. #11021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Is this one of us?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/685632578423

    Is this one of us? I am starting to feel bad for whoever this is.

  4. #11020
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She was working truck stops and doing cardates when she first hit the boards and now she is asking 4 bills plus. Insane to me!
    Yea I rather pass, I'm texting this one now anyone has info?

    https://callescort.org/305-850-8318

  5. #11019

    I haven't seen her, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Whats up guys, anyone meet with this one before? I'm fixing to pull trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/046841008591
    She was working truck stops and doing cardates when she first hit the boards and now she is asking 4 bills plus. Insane to me!

  6. #11018

    Fixing too pull trigger

    Whats up guys, anyone meet with this one before? I'm fixing to pull trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/046841008591

  7. #11017
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Almost 10 years ago? Uhm the ad says she's 23! So I guess, giving you the benefit, what would you say her actual age is than.
    Shes 27 I just looked up her arrest report. I was first tappin that and she said she was 19 or 20. And I checked the time stamps on the videos we did and they go back as early as 2015 so 8 years ago and she looks so young. Her real name is Esmeralda C.

  8. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the candy. I was just reviewing the footage from almost 10 years ago o and she was a young bubbly little thing back then. Thanks for the link.
    Almost 10 years ago? Uhm the ad says she's 23! So I guess, giving you the benefit, what would you say her actual age is than.

  9. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/76336046

    Yep looks like candy is back I'll be seeing her soon for sure. Easily the best bang for your $ sweet girl that doesn't have a drug problem and doesn't have gps either. My fave in the area.
    Yes, that's the candy. I was just reviewing the footage from almost 10 years ago o and she was a young bubbly little thing back then. Thanks for the link.

  10. #11014

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/76336046

    Yep looks like candy is back I'll be seeing her soon for sure. Easily the best bang for your $ sweet girl that doesn't have a drug problem and doesn't have gps either. My fave in the area.

  11. #11013
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.
    Is this the Latin Candy? Haven't seen her in a minute, super hot and innocent back in the day. Got some great dungeon vids.

  12. #11012

    Candy Kane, candy store

    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.

  13. #11011

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Thats K,she is an absolutely great UTR. She frequents the dungeon regularly and is a willing participant in the debauchery that occurs there. She has a great head game. I've been hanging with her for 10 plus years. Love it when she has nothing on but her glasses and down there taking care of business.
    I sent you a pm. If you have time can you respond. Thanks.

  14. #11010

  15. #11009

    Kodi to the rescue!

    After a very disappointing second visit with Sexxi Negra Latina (see my first post on her) I did what I should have done in the first place and rang up Kodi. She was downtown FM and we had our usual awesome time. Total, uninhibited GFE and just a hot mama.

    Sexxi Negra turned into a typical clock watching, on the cell phone, impatient provider. (will you cum already, I don't have all day"this after paying for 2 hours). She was a great ride the first time out but admitted she's only interested in volume and the whole GFE was a fake. This she admitted and it was very obvious I was one of many on the assembly line. She's a hard pass.

    Kodi on top of the list.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape