Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 976 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11003
    Thats K,she is an absolutely great UTR. She frequents the dungeon regularly and is a willing participant in the debauchery that occurs there. She has a great head game. I've been hanging with her for 10 plus years. Love it when she has nothing on but her glasses and down there taking care of business.

  2. #11002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Come on guys. We aren't letting a girl put on a wig and call herself a different name with the same phone number and be new are we? Are we?

  3. #11001

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Qikness  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with one of them and the comms SUCKED! Typically she replies whenever it's convenient for HER, hours later, expecting you to accommodate her schedule.
    I exchanged comms a few days ago with the blonde (blue hair), and was really to move on it but my schedule got in the way. They quoted 5. 0 for an hour, which I think is out of line.

    I did have a two hour session with blue hair about 6 months ago and posted a review. Her name is Cassandra as I recall.

    Actually my date was pretty much ok, except she had a little drama going with her sister on the phone. But overall was fine.

    I found her to be attractive. She is thick but not at all fat. Great ass, great boobs, tummy isn't sagging.

    I had the opportunity for a close face to face encounter with her nether regions and had no fishy issue. Was quite pleasant.

    YMMV but that's my experience.

  4. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/771723079528

    So which one is thick and which one is slim? They have the same body type lmao one is just a little younger and a few lbs lighter smh.

    I've seen the blond a few times very mechanical but got the job done. 60 $ qv so on point but last time I saw her she was very fishy smelly so haven't been back haven't seen the other one I'm a little intrigued if anyone has some info but at the same time a little put off by the company.
    I've chatted with one of them and the comms SUCKED! Typically she replies whenever it's convenient for HER, hours later, expecting you to accommodate her schedule.

  5. #10999

  6. #10998

    Hilarious in my opinion

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/771723079528

    So which one is thick and which one is slim? They have the same body type lmao one is just a little younger and a few lbs lighter smh.

    I've seen the blond a few times very mechanical but got the job done. 60 $ qv so on point but last time I saw her she was very fishy smelly so haven't been back haven't seen the other one I'm a little intrigued if anyone has some info but at the same time a little put off by the company.

  7. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they have started to think they are the best and have started to keep asking for more or offering less for the same amount.

    When I saw Amanda, it was 240 for one hour and it included CBJ, FS but daty was an add'l 50. I thought it was very well worth it. Having read the reviews of our colleagues that went there after I saw Amanda, it seems to be hit 'and miss. I'll be very selective (Amanda and Kelsey yes but any of the others will make walk out). I think I may have to try Candy in Naples who has been on my radar for a while now.

    PM.
    After reading others reviews really does seem to be hit or miss depending on who you get. The first 2 visits everything was included and then on the 3rd with Kelly there was an upcharge but my buddy said he ended up walking out because she was as high as a kite. He hasn't seen Amanda or Kelsey on the schedule for a weeks now though.

  8. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCardio  [View Original Post]
    Visited the bee today and I was a little disappointed. Paid the 170 for the hh then the tip. Very mechanical and was told no BJ. Not sure her name but she was cuban with a nice set on her. Will try someone else next time.
    I wonder if they have started to think they are the best and have started to keep asking for more or offering less for the same amount.

    When I saw Amanda, it was 240 for one hour and it included CBJ, FS but daty was an add'l 50. I thought it was very well worth it. Having read the reviews of our colleagues that went there after I saw Amanda, it seems to be hit 'and miss. I'll be very selective (Amanda and Kelsey yes but any of the others will make walk out). I think I may have to try Candy in Naples who has been on my radar for a while now.

    PM.

  9. #10995

    The Bee

    Visited the bee today and I was a little disappointed. Paid the 170 for the hh then the tip. Very mechanical and was told no BJ. Not sure her name but she was cuban with a nice set on her. Will try someone else next time.

  10. #10994

    Mechanical

    Very mechanical, says you can upgrade to GFE but guys have reviewed that and seems to be xtra $ for a couple pecks LOL she is def not a girl that wants you she is a girl that wants you to finish as quickly as possible LOL easy pass. I saw her one time qv for 80 got the job done but wouldn't pay more then that.

  11. #10993

  12. #10992

    PM mE

    Quote Originally Posted by CumsThunder  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you but it's full. Got some info for you. Lmk.
    I Also would like some info.

  13. #10991
    Tried to PM you but it's full. Got some info for you. Lmk.

  14. #10990

    My chess partner went and paid a 2nd visit

    Normally he's a one and done kind of guy, but he said this type of talent doesn't come here often so he paid a visit to this smoking hot beauty. Some of you were hoping to keep this on the down low, so apologies if I shared your favorite Venusuelan sex goddess. He says donation is fair and she is very sweet if your are nice to her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/174920209

  15. #10989

    The Bee

    First time going there I was greeted with a great big smile and hug by Crystal, a smoke show of body and is Latina, immediately walked me to the room when she came back she started off with light body rub, we chatted back and forth a bit then into turned in to BBBJ, then after a few minutes we went into some CFS with multiple positions when I was ready she ripped off the raincoat and finishing with CIM like the beauty she is. Super GFE friendly very bubbly personality and was good at taking directions nothing mechanical at all, for me it was a 10/10 experience definitely going back to see her when she's around she is back and forth, damage was well worth it considering the donation for the HH plus $$ for the great time. The second time I visited was greeted by Sabrina, didn't really look like her from the pics unless they were from a few years but I was still game since she was still good looking with a fat boobs and plump ass, pretty much same deal light body rub then on the flip right into BBBJ after some chat, the drooling and experience was too enjoyable and I didn't even get to travel further with her since we were so into it finished with CIM then cleaned me right off, damage same donation then $ for tip, I'd give it a 7/10 since she wasn't as GFE friendly and it being kind of misleading from the pics but definitely would visit her again to see what else can be explored after I get the chance to meet the others who I've heard positive things about. Overall very enjoyable visits, treat them well and they'll treat you well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape