Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32829

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    This got me thinking What happened to Taryn? She was my ultra favorite provider ugh. I'd just go chill at her house before we got down to it. She was so cool.
    She is retired, just got married and just got a kid. Was seeing for awhile when she got out and for a moment I was worried the kid was mine no lie. Can confirm it's not and I don't think she is coming back.

  2. #32828

    Stg girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/314792902424

    Has anyone seen her?

    She posts a bunch!

    Please PM or Post.

    Thanks.

  3. #32827

    This got me thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her?
    This got me thinking What happened to Taryn? She was my ultra favorite provider ugh. I'd just go chill at her house before we got down to it. She was so cool.

  4. #32826

    Are you certain she's not real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed counterfeit https://callescort.org/540-699-1649.



    The black girl went by the name of laylay Haulerhttps://archive.vn/oCgtL https://archive.ph/lNRxe.
    Are you 100% sure this girl is counterfeit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/roano...a/056859442442

    We're in contact, was just about to dream.

  5. #32825
    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    Just about to post it myself. Summerinthecity and StreetSmart take a look at the photo of her on the RHS. Are those the A-cup breasts you saw or are the photos of these GFEClub ladies that photoshopped? I mean their faces almost look like animated cartoons. No freckles, no pimples, no birthmarks, no blemishes.
    The face is close, may be her, the room was very dark, those were not her tits.

  6. #32824

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like uncles on the prowl in Chesterfield, fellow member gave me a heads up, said she said she was 16 just out of juvie. You boys stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/101103577309
    I saw another ad almost identical to this one. Posted right below it in STG. 2 pics only different girl age 20 but the phone # was a digit or 2 from this ones ad. Posted same day / time. Suspect that ad to be similar results to your friends text convo. They can't just play solicitation. They have to throw the minor card in play to get the traffick charge. Be careful out there.

  7. #32823

    Ririna

    Just about to post it myself. Summerinthecity and StreetSmart take a look at the photo of her on the RHS. Are those the A-cup breasts you saw or are the photos of these GFEClub ladies that photoshopped? I mean their faces almost look like animated cartoons. No freckles, no pimples, no birthmarks, no blemishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.moongirlsshow.com

  8. #32822

    Moonshine or GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Any link?

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.
    Here you go.

    moongirlsshow.com

  9. #32821

    Stg girl

    Has anyone ever seen this young lady?

    She advertises a bunch.

    Please post or PM. Thanks, Streetsmrt1.

  10. #32820

    Ririna

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I met her today. Very different experience, A cups, would actually say weirdly shaped. Was very much a dead fish, she would have let me go BBFS without upsell, was almost like she was expecting it. It gave me pause, so I just did a P2 P and came on it.

    Will not repeate, Anne runined me, she was awesome.
    Any link?

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

  11. #32819

    I had a very differnet experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyford  [View Original Post]
    I met Ririna today for 1 hour. My experience was very similar to this comment, and it was among the best I've ever had. I would recommend Ririna to anyone. She was very enthusiastic, genuinely GFE, convincingly acting like she enjoyed herself without going over the top. FWIW I didn't think the website measurements were very accurate, she was a bit taller than I expected with smaller (which is my preference) breasts than the listed D. I do believe the photos are actually her, from a few years ago. Regardless, she was very attractive with a great body. Scheduling was again straightforward with quick responses via text.
    I met her today. Very different experience, A cups, would actually say weirdly shaped. Was very much a dead fish, she would have let me go BBFS without upsell, was almost like she was expecting it. It gave me pause, so I just did a P2 P and came on it.

    Will not repeate, Anne runined me, she was awesome.

  12. #32818

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her?
    Think she moved away a year or more ago.

  13. #32817

    Savannah

    Anyone know what happened to her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5735.jpeg‎   IMG_5737.jpg‎  

  14. #32816

    Blue eyed barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/841964877389

    Anyone had the opportunity to see her?

  15. #32815

    Walks like a duck

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like uncles on the prowl in Chesterfield, fellow member gave me a heads up, said she said she was 16 just out of juvie. You boys stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/101103577309
    Talks like a duck. That age listed always gives me pause. Stopped me with bad bougie girl. Still don't know if that guys story was true. Anyway my 2 cents on this ad. They are getting better at looking like a real ad but went too far on this one. Made sure every box on the form was filled out correctly. Most escorts we know and see skip filling out everything in their ad & then going as far as selecting the bottom categories. Where most would just pick all or none. That coupled with your report. Not worth the risk. Good looking out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape