Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12633

    Paris from Columbus

    Has anyone had any experience with Paris from Columbus? Quoted hour for $$50 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/164070867930.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TODQ4NTU4YTU1ODg2YWFiODI5YmI2MGFkYmJhMTMyNWFkZWVlNTI.jpeg‎  

  2. #12632

    WOW BB Available WTF

    Bareback. Are you kidding me? This poor gal lost her cherry and went plum crazy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762361

  3. #12631

    My Two Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to connect with Alana twice in the last month or so. The first time she was very nice but the initial response was 45 min later and I'd already missed my window.

    I pinged her today at 11:30 am asking if she was available at 2 pm. She replied at 1:24 with "yes, can you host". "are you coming? "I have a hotel on Central Parkway". "I need to know now". All within 3 minutes. I politely apologized that since I hadn't received a response in almost 2 hours I got pulled into a work thing and couldn't meet at 2 but possibly could later.

    "Stop contacting me, my time ain't free. You wasted enough of it now, this is why we do deposits now, you want to see me I need a deposit or find someone else".

    Sheesh.

    Literally 7 minutes of conversation, most of which was waiting for her reply, and I'm wasting her time.

    "No thank you. I don't understand why you feel your time was wasted when I waited 2 hours but whatever".
    There are still a few class acts in the business and they don't stay at motels on Central Parkway, Ridge Rd and the Red Carpet Inn on Colerain Ave. The ones that do, in my opinion should be for a variety of reasons, avoided like the plague. You will thank me later.

  4. #12630

    Summer skipthegames

    Anyone know anything about Summer? I've been desperately seeking a chick on the east side, seems like she's super close to where I want. Anyone got any recommendations of girls in the Batavia area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/877503505348

  5. #12629

    Alana's Alotta Attitude

    I've been trying to connect with Alana twice in the last month or so. The first time she was very nice but the initial response was 45 min later and I'd already missed my window.

    I pinged her today at 11:30 am asking if she was available at 2 pm. She replied at 1:24 with "yes, can you host". "are you coming? "I have a hotel on Central Parkway". "I need to know now". All within 3 minutes. I politely apologized that since I hadn't received a response in almost 2 hours I got pulled into a work thing and couldn't meet at 2 but possibly could later.

    "Stop contacting me, my time ain't free. You wasted enough of it now, this is why we do deposits now, you want to see me I need a deposit or find someone else".

    Sheesh.

    Literally 7 minutes of conversation, most of which was waiting for her reply, and I'm wasting her time.

    "No thank you. I don't understand why you feel your time was wasted when I waited 2 hours but whatever".

    I guess this is what this forum is for. I don't think this should go in the Ripoff section as I'm not out anything but I wanted to share my experience. I've read decent reviews but posting 1 pic and suddenly going ghetto on me is a turnoff. I dunno, maybe I'll change numbers and Grudge-Fuck her then tell her who I am when she's cleaning off.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174762378
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ee12e9e7a1bb7a4b2030159009e5d0c_f.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AlphaTek1; 08-19-24 at 14:00. Reason: link and pic

  6. #12628

    Ashleigh

    Does anyone have any experience with this one? Looking at her history she only posts every few weeks. I searched this forum for "Ashleigh" and saw a couple of hits but they didn't seem to correlate (or I missed it, didn't go back 2023).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/174768743
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 12.51.22 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2024-08-19 at 12.51.07 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #12627

  8. #12626
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    I could write a book in response, but I won't. Short version, the more we share here, the more variety we will all see. That will also serve to lower prices. Too many dudes not sharing intel and keeping their UTRs close.
    Not going to reduce prices.

  9. #12625

    Vannah

    I could write a book in response, but I won't. Short version, the more we share here, the more variety we will all see. That will also serve to lower prices. Too many dudes not sharing intel and keeping their UTRs close.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha! I think I found her family portrait.

    I don't usually partake in making fun of someone's looks. But. Since she's a deposit scammer. Game on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    Not to pick on you, and the girl looks legit.

    But it's kind of depressing that we're back to sloppy fat girls like this as the "standard" fare around here. Seriously: is this the best we've got at present?

  10. #12624

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Well I see she has removed her ad off listcrawler. I wonder if she has left the business or is going to be spending some time in the gray bar hotel.
    Yeah I banged her when she was pregnant, wet ass pussy and her head game was pretty good. Never heard back from her after she gave birth. MTD1.

  11. #12623

    One reaction

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    She's posting often and is fairly responsive but I don't recall a review or recommendation for her. Can anyone vouch for her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...71e358b6e6d4cc

    Thanks!

    East.
    Not to pick on you, and the girl looks legit.

    But it's kind of depressing that we're back to sloppy fat girls like this as the "standard" fare around here. Seriously: is this the best we've got at present?

  12. #12622

    Vannah / Savannah. Any info

    She's posting often and is fairly responsive but I don't recall a review or recommendation for her. Can anyone vouch for her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...71e358b6e6d4cc

    Thanks!

    East.

  13. #12621

    Meranda

    Well I see she has removed her ad off listcrawler. I wonder if she has left the business or is going to be spending some time in the gray bar hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Well she can't be taking to good of her baby, because she was busted again about 3 days ago. And in her current picture she is looking like she is going down hill. It doesn't say whey she was charged with, my speculation is drugs.

  14. #12620

    Family Portrait of a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    FIVE is right. Funny LOL.
    Ha ha! I think I found her family portrait.

    I don't usually partake in making fun of someone's looks. But. Since she's a deposit scammer. Game on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4020.jpg‎  

  15. #12619

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    No. This is the infamous FIVEhead girl the Sugarbaby threads.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...be5f817ac1a357
    FIVE is right. Funny LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape