Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1170
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #135

    Goodbye Erin, Hello Amber!

    Erin was great Perfectly proportioned natural woman. I might have had better chemistry with Tessa, but that may be a me thing.

    Amber looks and sounds great. Looking forward to next week.

  2. #134

    Re: Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    Erin has set the bar high for the rest of the k girls that come through Indy. She is great. If it's true that today is her last day then she will be missed.
    Dang she must have been great. She's gotten half a dozen reviews from her time here in Indy on TER within the last couple of days!

  3. #133

    Erin

    Erin has set the bar high for the rest of the k girls that come through Indy. She is great. If it's true that today is her last day then she will be missed.

  4. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    We were taking about Erin.
    I know. I was commenting that it was interesting that Tessa is gone and Erin was leaving Monday with no new girls showing that they were coming yet. No worries, looks like Roya will be here next week.

  5. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    This is a different tier.
    I was just pointing out the obvious that you should know what's going on. And yes, girls being in traffic is a totally different tier.

  6. #130
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    No Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    He is obviously a shill if you look at his post, you would know.
    Sorry if no one has any interest in the addicts you are interested in. This is a different tier.

  7. #129
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    He is obviously a shill if you look at his post, you would know.
    What's the better option you are sharing with anyone?

  8. #128
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was told Tessa's last day is tomorrow. Not seeing in new girls coming to town.
    We were taking about Erin.

  9. #127

    GlobalLuck would know

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was told Tessa's last day is tomorrow. Not seeing in new girls coming to town.
    He is obviously a shill if you look at his post, you would know.

  10. #126

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. Her last day in Indy is Monday.
    Interesting. I was told Tessa's last day is tomorrow. Not seeing in new girls coming to town.

  11. #125
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback on Erin. Thank you!
    Just a heads up. Her last day in Indy is Monday.

  12. #124

    Erin

    Appreciate the feedback on Erin. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    100% she is not a fake or a rebrand. The pictures on the site are not her at all. First time in US.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I could not agree more. I've seen most of the girls that have come through Indy, and Erin is in a league of her own. Fairly decent English skills (if that matters to you), a really warm and welcoming smile at all times. Short in stature, maybe 5-2, thin but not skinny, nice B cups with large nipples. She's s a really really sweet girl, yet maintains a passionate approach to the session throughout…
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    100% accurate. She is really well proportioned with a completely natural body as well. Anyone missing out is making a huge mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchboxHero  [View Original Post]
    Met Erin today. Wow! She is a service queen! Incredibly beautiful and toned / flawless body. Everything written about her is spot on. Top-notch skills. If you enjoy being rimmed (I do) she is eager to please. Hope to repeat before she leaves. Best one I've seen in my opinion.

  13. #123

    Erin

    Met Erin today. Wow! She is a service queen! Incredibly beautiful and toned / flawless body. Everything written about her is spot on. Top-notch skills. If you enjoy being rimmed (I do) she is eager to please. Hope to repeat before she leaves. Best one I've seen in my opinion.

  14. #122
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I could not agree more. I've seen most of the girls that have come through Indy, and Erin is in a league of her own. Fairly decent English skills (if that matters to you), a really warm and welcoming smile at all times. Short in stature, maybe 5-2, thin but not skinny, nice B cups with large nipples. She's s a really really sweet girl, yet maintains a passionate approach to the session throughout.

    The shower was great, and I (well she) got a taste of what was to come, quite literally. She had me on the edge of the bed, while she was on her knees performing a better than average BJ. There was a mirror that was stategically placed behind her, and I've got to tell you, it's one of the greatest sites you will ever see. No rush BBBJ in multiple positions, including 69. I'm into rimming, and holy shit, this girl is a pro when it comes to that. Again, no rush there. DATY seemed to be enjoyed. She seems to like a very light touch, no FIV. Cowgirl, missionary, and doggy were the order of the day. I know they are pros, and their job is to sell us on their pleasure. That being said, she would look over towards the mirror by the bed for long periods of time, just watching herself getting fucked, as if she was kind of fascinated by it. That was pretty cool. BBFS was not on the menu, at least for me, and that seemed pretty non-nogtiable. Really nice massage and shower to finish off the session.
    100% accurate. She is really well proportioned with a completely natural body as well. Anyone missing out is making a huge mistake.

  15. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Do these ladies allow MSOG? Tks
    I'm almost 70. If one of these gorgeous sexy K-Pop babes managed to get a MSOG from me in an hour session. I'd tip so much they could take the week off!

    JohnGuest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape