Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1162
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #127

    GlobalLuck would know

    Quote Originally Posted by RecMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was told Tessa's last day is tomorrow. Not seeing in new girls coming to town.
    He is obviously a shill if you look at his post, you would know.

  2. #126

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up. Her last day in Indy is Monday.
    Interesting. I was told Tessa's last day is tomorrow. Not seeing in new girls coming to town.

  3. #125
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback on Erin. Thank you!
    Just a heads up. Her last day in Indy is Monday.

  4. #124

    Erin

    Appreciate the feedback on Erin. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    100% she is not a fake or a rebrand. The pictures on the site are not her at all. First time in US.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I could not agree more. I've seen most of the girls that have come through Indy, and Erin is in a league of her own. Fairly decent English skills (if that matters to you), a really warm and welcoming smile at all times. Short in stature, maybe 5-2, thin but not skinny, nice B cups with large nipples. She's s a really really sweet girl, yet maintains a passionate approach to the session throughout…
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    100% accurate. She is really well proportioned with a completely natural body as well. Anyone missing out is making a huge mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchboxHero  [View Original Post]
    Met Erin today. Wow! She is a service queen! Incredibly beautiful and toned / flawless body. Everything written about her is spot on. Top-notch skills. If you enjoy being rimmed (I do) she is eager to please. Hope to repeat before she leaves. Best one I've seen in my opinion.

  5. #123

    Erin

    Met Erin today. Wow! She is a service queen! Incredibly beautiful and toned / flawless body. Everything written about her is spot on. Top-notch skills. If you enjoy being rimmed (I do) she is eager to please. Hope to repeat before she leaves. Best one I've seen in my opinion.

  6. #122
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I could not agree more. I've seen most of the girls that have come through Indy, and Erin is in a league of her own. Fairly decent English skills (if that matters to you), a really warm and welcoming smile at all times. Short in stature, maybe 5-2, thin but not skinny, nice B cups with large nipples. She's s a really really sweet girl, yet maintains a passionate approach to the session throughout.

    The shower was great, and I (well she) got a taste of what was to come, quite literally. She had me on the edge of the bed, while she was on her knees performing a better than average BJ. There was a mirror that was stategically placed behind her, and I've got to tell you, it's one of the greatest sites you will ever see. No rush BBBJ in multiple positions, including 69. I'm into rimming, and holy shit, this girl is a pro when it comes to that. Again, no rush there. DATY seemed to be enjoyed. She seems to like a very light touch, no FIV. Cowgirl, missionary, and doggy were the order of the day. I know they are pros, and their job is to sell us on their pleasure. That being said, she would look over towards the mirror by the bed for long periods of time, just watching herself getting fucked, as if she was kind of fascinated by it. That was pretty cool. BBFS was not on the menu, at least for me, and that seemed pretty non-nogtiable. Really nice massage and shower to finish off the session.
    100% accurate. She is really well proportioned with a completely natural body as well. Anyone missing out is making a huge mistake.

  7. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Do these ladies allow MSOG? Tks
    I'm almost 70. If one of these gorgeous sexy K-Pop babes managed to get a MSOG from me in an hour session. I'd tip so much they could take the week off!

    JohnGuest.

  8. #120

    I second that motion. Erin, wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.
    I could not agree more. I've seen most of the girls that have come through Indy, and Erin is in a league of her own. Fairly decent English skills (if that matters to you), a really warm and welcoming smile at all times. Short in stature, maybe 5-2, thin but not skinny, nice B cups with large nipples. She's s a really really sweet girl, yet maintains a passionate approach to the session throughout.

    The shower was great, and I (well she) got a taste of what was to come, quite literally. She had me on the edge of the bed, while she was on her knees performing a better than average BJ. There was a mirror that was stategically placed behind her, and I've got to tell you, it's one of the greatest sites you will ever see. No rush BBBJ in multiple positions, including 69. I'm into rimming, and holy shit, this girl is a pro when it comes to that. Again, no rush there. DATY seemed to be enjoyed. She seems to like a very light touch, no FIV. Cowgirl, missionary, and doggy were the order of the day. I know they are pros, and their job is to sell us on their pleasure. That being said, she would look over towards the mirror by the bed for long periods of time, just watching herself getting fucked, as if she was kind of fascinated by it. That was pretty cool. BBFS was not on the menu, at least for me, and that seemed pretty non-nogtiable. Really nice massage and shower to finish off the session.

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Do these ladies allow MSOG? Tks
    In general for kgirls, there is a set amount for standard GFE visit then extra +msog and +PSE (BB). Amounts vary by agency and girl. This area and nearby markets is 360 to get in the door. LA and Vegas are less but you reading this probably ain't there right now lol

  10. #118

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.
    Do these ladies allow MSOG? Tks

  11. #117
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Ok you have my attention! Haha. How does she compare to the pictures on the site? Did she stick to a routine or allowed you to take the lead? Does not appear to have a TER. Do you think she is a rebrand or possibly a new low key gem straight from Korea?
    100% she is not a fake or a rebrand. The pictures on the site are not her at all. First time in US.

  12. #116

    Tessa Angel More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DrLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tessa today. Best experience I've had. Most girlfriend-like GFE. She is short and bubbly and warm. Big mms, but almost feel natural. Was pleasantly surprised to see tattoos. Clean shaven, tight, tasty kitty. Fantastic BBBJ skills. Very eager to please. Terrible English, but that did not inhibit the fun. Her body reminds me of pornstar CJ Miles, except a smaller ass. Nice curves for such a petite woman, and I never realized how much fun a super short woman could be. Do yourself a favormake some time with her before she leaves in 10 days.
    Here is additional info about Tessa formerly called Angel if you are interested.
    https://www.kfestival.net/angel
    381950.

  13. #115

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalLuck  [View Original Post]
    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.
    Ok you have my attention! Haha. How does she compare to the pictures on the site? Did she stick to a routine or allowed you to take the lead? Does not appear to have a TER. Do you think she is a rebrand or possibly a new low key gem straight from Korea?

  14. #114

    Tessa

    Saw Tessa today. Best experience I've had. Most girlfriend-like GFE. She is short and bubbly and warm. Big mms, but almost feel natural. Was pleasantly surprised to see tattoos. Clean shaven, tight, tasty kitty. Fantastic BBBJ skills. Very eager to please. Terrible English, but that did not inhibit the fun.

    Her body reminds me of pornstar CJ Miles, except a smaller ass. Nice curves for such a petite woman, and I never realized how much fun a super short woman could be.

    Do yourself a favor—make some time with her before she leaves in 10 days.

  15. #113
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Erin

    Erin is the best girl GH has had so far and one of the best I've seen anywhere in the US. Don't miss out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape