Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1052
-
08-29-24 21:49 #797Senior Member

Posts: 245Wreckingballbaby
Yes, GFE, no nonsense. 3 Benjis last time my plumber saw her.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:53 #796Senior Member

Posts: 323Between 2 and 3 mario coins.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 01:53 #795Regular Member

Posts: 19Couldn't find her prices on the UTR thread, anyone know?
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 00:28 #794Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes
Yep that's hippie chick from Sebastian. Lots of reports on her in utr.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 12:34 #793Senior Member

Posts: 132Hippie Chick
That looks like the Hippie Chick that was on the UTR a little while back, just south of Brevard. Assuming the Pic is the girl behind the keyboard.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 23:55 #792Regular Member

Posts: 19Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen her? Is she legit?
-
08-27-24 19:36 #791Senior Member

Posts: 214My experiance, don't waste your money. Can find better on adultfriendfinder or fling but all three have the same problem. Lots of scammers to wade through to find real women.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 19:16 #790Senior Member

Posts: 791I have to agree with this. I have currently suspended my subscription. I have met a couple good ones over the years, but it tends to be a lot of work to sort through them all. A while back they changed the name from Seeking Arrangements to just Seeking in an attempt to move the site away from sugar daddy status, and it has not been the same since.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:29 #789Senior Member

Posts: 436Seeking
I find it comes in waves. I've had periods of time with great success, and then other with very little. I'm currently seeing a hot 21 yr old that I meet on SA, but it's been a while since I've seen others.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:07 #788Senior Member

Posts: 323Same question if is it worthy the SA / SB subscription
Actually it is very good and recurrent question. I have been wondering the same. Honestly I have been a little stingy and not looking to learn much about it. I been tented to try a gift card from Lowes (like a Visa or Mastercard) to avoid any recurrent and suspicious charges on the personal credit card, so I can finally get to chat to the ladies but in all honesty, the sole idea that many many of them are scams, it really tires me off. Those with the best pictures are kinda the most likely to be a scam. I would say try and report. I am looking to do that on my end but I also know that a lot of time has to be invested to be on the chat. Also some rules have to be followed to not be banned. That is all I can say but I have no experience and I heard from other fellow members that there is fish to catch in there and many of them report some good stories that extent even to get some fun for free. It looks like all is there and it only depend on how much time and coins are we willing to invest.
Best.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 19:00 #787Regular Member

Posts: 19Is Seeking worth the subscription?
Hello Gents, was hoping if anyone could vouch for Seeking and if the subscription is worth the price?
-
08-23-24 09:07 #786Banned Member

Posts: 4[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
07-15-24 12:16 #785Senior Member

Posts: 307Amor
I saw her a few times a last year the pictures are of her. She is tall and her build is like the pictures. She is a sweet woman. Had a good time no problems.
Originally Posted by ObeyYourThirst
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 10:23 #784Regular Member

Posts: 15AdriannaAmor
Hello, gents! Any info on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e6ec455eb9b3
Scheduled a meet for later today.
-
07-07-24 19:56 #783Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks
Thanks for the feedback guys. I have had some amazing incredible sb's in the past but just not seeing it lately. I go with 20 mile radius and no fatties so it's not always easy. But. It only takes one!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





