Thread: Private Delights in OC
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 269
-
09-18-24 01:43 #119Senior Member

Posts: 220Amaya_Inca
Anyone seen Amaya Inca recently? Curious about her pricing and service, that latina body pulling me in but have not used PD for a while since discovering kgirls.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...esa/Amaya_Inca
-
09-14-24 01:31 #118Senior Member

Posts: 7266ALmost saw her last month in Phx / Scotts but went with another gal. Might have to rty her next time and she is also on Tryst.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 11:34 #117Senior Member

Posts: 1388GiaGoddess
First time I banged this 22 yo Korean hottie is April 2024 at a nice hotel in Irvine using her PD account where she typically posts. Had so much fun that I been waiting for her to visit SoCal again from AZ. Lots of 5-star reviews on PD, including mine.
She returned last month and banged her again at an incall in Corona. Totally worth the drive. Got everything I wanted and more. I very rarely book Asians but this one is a repeat for me and waiting for a 3rd date.
-
09-04-24 00:29 #116Senior Member

Posts: 40She actually has a private spot as an incall so neither. Don't think she lives there since it's so empty but does have a cool fireplace that can be used LOL.
Originally Posted by Babyletsplay12
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 13:32 #115Senior Member

Posts: 154Been eyeing her for awhile
Does she work out of a hotel or a nuru parlor?
Originally Posted by SoCalMas
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 23:13 #114Senior Member

Posts: 40Layla
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TouchedByLayla
Layla is lovely company if you're around in the OC area. She offers incall but be warned that you won't be in a bed but rather on the floor with some blankets for padding. Not the most comfortable arrangement to be honest. She does play music and does a sexy dance over you and allows for touching of her assets before the FS. Pretty fun experience with a Latina.
-
08-29-24 18:05 #113Senior Member

Posts: 154Nuru + BBBJ
Anyone have any recommendation for latina nuru provider but would also do BBBJ?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Vickyplayful was seeing this girl for awhile but want to switch it up a bit!
Any recommendation would be appreciated it.
-
08-28-24 13:43 #112Regular Member

Posts: 19Visited last year. Some things of note: we agreed upon a specific time and I was asked to text when I was 5 minutes away. I did so and she said "I won't be ready for another hour, sorry that's just how it is". I should have just canceled but already made the drive. When you get to her apartment building, you'll have to follow a car through the security gate. She has cats, so once you walk in to her place, you'll immediately know. Her face was not that great tbh, and she was a bit bigger than her pictures show. Once you're "done", you'll be asked to leave. I would not recommend but to each their own.
Originally Posted by FunJeff
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 08:47 #111Senior Member

Posts: 57Samantha diamond
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ladysamanthadiamond
Anyone been here?
-
08-28-24 01:39 #110Senior Member

Posts: 57Lotus milking table
Yep. I went. It was fun. Didn't look for extras but everything you said I found to be true.
Originally Posted by LikeTheLadies
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 23:01 #109Senior Member

Posts: 74PetiteExotica
I recently reconnected with one of my personal favorites! I enjoyed another Amazing time! She has a safe, comfortable Incall. When I arrived, she opened the door, and she looked great in sexy lingerie and heels and perfectly made up. She is Gorgeous, with Beautiful Mesmerizing brown eyes! A Perfect spinner body, which I Love, and little bubble butt to grab. We DFK and she gave me a big hug and grabbed my hand and led me to the bed and she climbed up and let me explore her body and I love to eat pussy so I licked her pussy and ass from the back til she turned over and spread her legs wide for DATY and had a shivering orgasm, and then told me to lay down for the most amazing Deep throat BBBJ! I laid her back and slid in while DFK and we both didn't last long. She is So Tight I came Deep Inside. Next she climbed on top for a wild ride up and down, and then doggie style and with her Dirty Talk I could no longer last so I pulled out and busted a huge load all over her perfect booty! The sheets were soaked! Totally HOT! We chatted a bit and cleaned up with a shower and kissed goodbye. A MILF hottie in her 30's now she's better than ever! A totally awesome time! I highly recommend her.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PetiteExotica
-
08-10-24 22:13
Senior Member
-
07-24-24 12:22 #108Regular Member

Posts: 71Haven't seen any of them but they all seem like agency chicks so can be hit or miss. Zinnia in particular has the profile of those Latinas who promise GFE in their ads but then you visit it's only CBJ, no kissing and cfs. So I'd definitely avoid her personally.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-24 14:57 #107Regular Member

Posts: 11Any insights?
Anyone had experienced with any of the providers below?
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Dxmondlove22
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/alicesky7
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/RadaVladaa
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ZinniaWaverly
-
07-22-24 12:55 #106Senior Member

Posts: 37Tiffany TJ Taylor?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TiffanyJ.Taylor
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TiffanyTJTaylor
Has anyone seen her? She legit? Great body, like the tats, seemingly good reviews, and the price is right for the GFE / PSE she says she provides. It all seems a bit too good to be true so I'm wary, especially after I got scammed back in May by a similar too good to be true situation.
-
06-26-24 10:47 #105Senior Member

Posts: 1388Audrey
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/audrey101
Yeah I do miss BlaireF aka Audrey101. She so fine, perfect body, large man mades, skinny, flat abs, thin thighs with gap, great cocksucker. She has increased her pricing to GPS territory but still very doable. Obviously not for everyone but if you feel like splurging, highly recommended and she will use every inch of that gorgeous face and body to give you pleasure during the hour, which will fly by like it was a quick visit LOL.
Originally Posted by TigerLix
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure the next PD ad will post one of these days.











Reply With Quote





