Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 636 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #8763

    Chinese Invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    China orgs tyring to take over Hx damn.
    Does not surprise me at all. 99.99% of mongers are addicted to Asian Poontang. Where there is demand, the supply follows. That is why Hx is predominantly c-orgs and k-orgs now. If you log on right now, the entire New Photo Uploads Page is 100% fake pictures of Asian chicks. Yeah right like these are the actual girls you will see when you go to their apartment.

    Look at the 2 pics below. If you ask most mongers here how many white girls do they see, they will reply "What white girls?" I only see a hot Asian Punani and I want to fuck her LOL!

    I have always suspected the Chinese will someday invade the west coast. I just did not expect they would start with Humaniplex ha ha ha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I don't see no white girls just Asian poontang LOL  (1).jpg‎   I don't see no white girls just Asian poontang LOL  (2).jpg‎   Chinese Invasion LOL.jpg‎  

  2. #8762
    China orgs tyring to take over Hx damn.

  3. #8761
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan  [View Original Post]
    I will 3rd that. After reading her menu, I thought it was TGTBT but it did read similar to Enclave ads. Wish I had gone with that. For those wanting to know her age. I think 29-35 for sure. Nice slim fit body was her best attribute. She definitely didn't honor menu. No lfk / dfk at all. Daty was very short before she said "ok, I'm ready" (never had any complaints from other women so this was a first). Her BBBJ was averaged. She also was too busy talking about her past sugar daddy experiences. *****, I'm here to fuck you not here about what the sugar daddies dumped you. Hope this helps anyone else thinking of wanting to see her.
    I'll 4th it. Dang, I wish I had read these reviews and saved myself money and aggravation. First of all, she is nowhere near 24 she probably isn't within a decade of that. And the miles on her are ROUGH, there's a reason she doesn't show her face. She looks and sounds like a 2-pack a day smoker and although relatively slender she is that unhealthy looking "skinny fat" and her small breasts even sag and have stretchmarks. Just an unhealthy, nasty vibe, more like you'd expect from a cracked-out streetwalker deep on Fig, not the generally good GFE types on HX. She didn't even come close to honoring the menu, she seemed physically repulsed by my presence, made several gratuitous insults and generally made me uncomfortable from start to finish. Someone else mentioned that she seemed paranoid, I noticed this too she made me put my clothes in the closet and close the door in case I had any "recording devices" even though it was a t-shirt and shorts? She clearly hates her job, her customers and probably her life. I should have left and cut my losses. Never again, right up there with Mellie in terms of making me question my life decisions.

  4. #8760

    Hannah83

    Quote Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan  [View Original Post]
    Hello HX bros! Been wanting to see Hannah for awhile now but looking through her extensive network, none are recent reviews (since 2022). Anyone else seen her recently? Last review on USG was HapaBoy.
    Not recommended. I banged her in Oct 2016 and she was already old back then. Made the mistake of parking at her driveway at her house in the IE. As soon as I walked in she yelled at me and said why did you park in front of my house? I guess she didn't want her neighbors to see strange guys coming in and out of their residential cul-de-sac LOL.

    So I hate fucked her in the master bedroom with the large wooden headboard. After I was done, got dressed and noticed a picture of H83 with her daughter and damn she was hot asf! Now this blonde girl was more my style. So I asked if her daughter was available.

    She yelled at me some more "She doesn't do this!" Then kicked me out of her house and slammed the front door and almost hit me in the ass on my way out ha ha ha! I did a burnout peeling away from the street because I happen to be driving my high perf car that day.

    Yeah what can I say, I'm a douchebag!

  5. #8759
    Quote Originally Posted by OcWaveRider  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch the same terrible experience. Absolutely disconnected. Rushed, aloof, smelled like cigarettes. Complained that she'd been up late and also had allergies and couldn't breathe well. Lackluster everything. Rushed. Then after 27 minutes of a terrible time, ran after me because I left the hhr donation and she wanted the hr donation because she "blocked out the hour". Wouldn't return if you paid me.
    I will 3rd that. After reading her menu, I thought it was TGTBT but it did read similar to Enclave ads. Wish I had gone with that. For those wanting to know her age. I think 29-35 for sure. Nice slim fit body was her best attribute. She definitely didn't honor menu. No lfk / dfk at all. Daty was very short before she said "ok, I'm ready" (never had any complaints from other women so this was a first). Her BBBJ was averaged. She also was too busy talking about her past sugar daddy experiences. *****, I'm here to fuck you not here about what the sugar daddies dumped you. Hope this helps anyone else thinking of wanting to see her.

  6. #8758
    Quote Originally Posted by OcWaveRider  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch the same terrible experience. Absolutely disconnected. Rushed, aloof, smelled like cigarettes. Complained that she'd been up late and also had allergies and couldn't breathe well. Lackluster everything. Rushed. Then after 27 minutes of a terrible time, ran after me because I left the hhr donation and she wanted the hr donation because she "blocked out the hour". Wouldn't return if you paid me.
    Thank you for all this great information and saving us money!!

  7. #8757

    Absolutely overhyped.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99  [View Original Post]
    Had the opposite experience with SashaSwan. Great body and decent face, clean, stays at good incall, but that's about it. Very much NON-GFE, lots of rules, didn't honor the menu, rushed the session. Was quite paranoid during the session. Terrible BBBJ, limited daty, complained during FIV. Certainly a tale of 2 reviews, but just sharing my experience.
    I can vouch the same terrible experience. Absolutely disconnected. Rushed, aloof, smelled like cigarettes. Complained that she'd been up late and also had allergies and couldn't breathe well. Lackluster everything. Rushed. Then after 27 minutes of a terrible time, ran after me because I left the hhr donation and she wanted the hr donation because she "blocked out the hour". Wouldn't return if you paid me.

  8. #8756

    Opposite Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyChill  [View Original Post]
    She's great. Got that southern accent. Tall slim girl and really really sloppy BBBJ. Pretty green eyes and nice tits. Really great passionate experience. been a while since ive seen an HX chick that wasn't jaded and is full on GFE. Fingers crossed she doesn't get GPS. I can definitely see her raising her prices soon cause what she offers is an absolute banger for what she asks for compared to all the other delulu HX providers that charge way too much for so little.
    Had the opposite experience with SashaSwan. Great body and decent face, clean, stays at good incall, but that's about it. Very much NON-GFE, lots of rules, didn't honor the menu, rushed the session. Was quite paranoid during the session. Terrible BBBJ, limited daty, complained during FIV. Certainly a tale of 2 reviews, but just sharing my experience.

  9. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyChill  [View Original Post]
    She's great. Got that southern accent. Tall slim girl and really really sloppy BBBJ. Pretty green eyes and nice tits. Really great passionate experience. been a while since ive seen an HX chick that wasn't jaded and is full on GFE. Fingers crossed she doesn't get GPS. I can definitely see her raising her prices soon cause what she offers is an absolute banger for what she asks for compared to all the other delulu HX providers that charge way too much for so little.
    How would you rate her face?

  10. #8754

    Mayu spicedolls J-girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    I did! 330 admission and 200 for BBFS cip! I just couldn't resist and went all in! Although I probably won't do this again for a while but she was worth it! I don't like spending that much but she's is cute little Jgirl! Barely 19 years old!
    Nice. I am just not attracted to Asian girls but this 19 yo J-girl from the booker spicedolls got a nice body on her. She reminds me of one of a handful of Asian poontang I fucked from Hx named CindyTan with the Enclave booker. Mayu has a prettier face but CindyTan has a much better body with larger boobs. Mayu also appears to have clear complexion while Cindy has acne and braces.

    Speaking of spicedolls, are they having some kind of renaissance? They kinda faded there from their prime days. Maybe the booker is busy grooming and recruiting young talent again. I just hate that they be based near Bob Hope instead of John Wayne. I simply refuse to make that drive up north for pussy when OC has the most variety and supply of 18-22 yo girls.

    Speaking of young girls, the last one I creampied from spicedolls is this pale Irish redhead with freckles named Riley aka Vixxen when she posted under the meganmodels booker. Riley's firecrotch got some proper breeding at her LAX incall, action shots below. Now ginger girls, that's more my type but the vast majority of mongers here are Asian-addicts so I'm sure this J-girl Mayu will be very busy. But you mongers won't have to worry about competing with me. She all yours! Since I don't fuck Asians, I don't know what Mayu's rates / menu / phone number is. However, I love freckled Irish redheads, and Riley's menu is below:

    Available incall 26 yrs 5"7 Wt:112 lbs BBBJ, kissing, daty, fiv, fia, cob, msog, facial 300 hr. BBFS, greek, video all negotiable. Never rushed. What time can you come visit? Text your Hx handle / number. Look forward meeting you thanks.

    Ph:323.90 X-XXXX. Location Address: ZZZ S. Wherever Ave. Los Angeles 90 XXX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mayu spicedolls NoHo (7).jpg‎   Mayu spicedolls NoHo (1).jpg‎   Mayu spicedolls NoHo (3).jpg‎   Mayu spicedolls NoHo (4).jpg‎   CindyTan Enclave Brea.jpg‎  

    Riley spicedolls redhead bbfscip LAX (3).jpg‎   Riley spicedolls redhead bbfscip LAX (1).jpg‎   Riley spicedolls redhead bbfscip LAX (4).jpg‎   Riley spicedolls redhead bbfscip LAX (5).jpg‎  

  11. #8753

    Porn star mahina z on hx

    Saw her post an ad on hx IE classifieds. Has any one seen her recently? What are her rates?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MahinaZ

  12. #8752
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Looks like anastasia is back, I seen her when she used to come to LAX a few times and she would allow BBFS with CIP. Now her profiles says safety so BBFS might not be allowed anymore. Her body also looks amazing, she's been working out. She is a butterface though. https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/anastasiaspasova.
    I just saw this girl a few months ago since she came back with this handle. Clearly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But this girl looked a lot like gal gadot and the second time I saw her I couldn't tell what she did different but she looked a lot younger which is crazy because I first met her about four years ago. I guess if a movie star like gal gadot isn't your type then you'd look for other star quality or looks like a porn star but hey everyone has a type. I couldn't tell her ethnicity but she's naturally really stunning she looks like one of those Indonesian girls, they literally look like human dolls it a little creepy but still really pretty. I kinda disagree about the body, I met her when when she was naturally curvier and when we talked she didn't go into specifics as what else she's doing but maybe modeling or something In entertainment that required her to get more lean. Her smile is so beautiful. There's nothing butter face about her. I know guys who think Megan Fox is a butter face, but again everyone has their opinion on what they like. Whatever her age this girl literally does not age, I almost couldn't even believe it was her when I opened the door. She didn't look any more than 21. And this girls extremely professional, not sure when your encounter was but she has two menus. Gge and non GFE. When she originally messaged me she put in bold marks no BBFS, so I highly doubt she offered in the first place, but again I'm not sure what the situation was but I know both parties can lie on their end. This girl obviously has another career outside of this that's why she want really active, but to each is their own.

  13. #8751
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Let me know as well and she is in my neighborhood and contemplating seeing her.
    Same please.

  14. #8750
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyBoy73  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone dm me spicedolls phone number? My hx is down.
    Not worth it! I tried to use my discreet phone they didn't know about and was banned, even after I apologized and text them with my normal phone they still ignored me. I had to make a new Hx and get re-networked luckily most girls were cool about it. So it took a few months to be able to see spicedolls again and Davika was my first since I got all new network on my new account. My Hx account is up and running fine so go and message them.

  15. #8749

    Spicedolls

    Can anyone dm me spicedolls phone number? My hx is down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape