Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 553 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6876

    SEA vs PDX

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadger  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Portland so I have a lot of strip club experience and I always heard that Seattle clubs are a complete waste of time but in reading this forum its making me rethink that! I personally haven't really every heard of much in the way of extras at PDX clubs but it's sounding like in Seattle extras are very much routinely on the menu and expected. Is this a realistic assumption to make? It's making me think I should really check out one of these clubs next time I'm up there! LOL.
    This is just my own experience. I saw in forums that Portland was so much better than Seattle so I started checking out the clubs when in Portland every year. Consistently, I found very few ladies in the clubs, nobody on stage, nobody giving lap dances, nobody approaching customers for dances. Just dancers sitting and talking to other dancers or customers. I found the dancers to be way out of shape, pasty white and with horrendous tattoo work. This is visiting 2-3 clubs every year (7 or 8 years) for about 30-60 minutes per visit. For the life of me, I don't understand how they stay open. Again, this is just my experience. Maybe I have shit luck down there. I find Seattle clubs to have a mix of ladies- age, hotness, services, etc. I can always find a fun one. Portland- I couldn't even find one I was willing to touch.

  2. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Random question but what type of clothing do you guys normally wear when you go to clubs?

    Are jeans uncomfortable for you / the girl when you're getting a lap dance?

    Do you ever wear sweat pants for easy access?
    There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.

  3. #6874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Attire?

    Random question but what type of clothing do you guys normally wear when you go to clubs?

    Are jeans uncomfortable for you / the girl when you're getting a lap dance?

    Do you ever wear sweat pants for easy access?

  4. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadger  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Portland so I have a lot of strip club experience and I always heard that Seattle clubs are a complete waste of time but in reading this forum its making me rethink that! I personally haven't really every heard of much in the way of extras at PDX clubs but it's sounding like in Seattle extras are very much routinely on the menu and expected. Is this a realistic assumption to make? It's making me think I should really check out one of these clubs next time I'm up there! LOL.
    I've been a couple of times to clubs in Portland at the recommendation of some folks, how they are great. I mean, for entertainment, sure, they have all the bells and whistles, good shows; but that's not why I go to a stripclub.

    Here in Seattle you can get a nice handy while fingering some girl in the lap dance area. With some girls you can get much more including raw service. Most of this happens in the early shifts, but you can get lucky at night as well. Anyway, for what I want, seattle is great, I'm not looking for just a show.

  5. #6872

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeldred  [View Original Post]
    Are you going to do the setup with Monse? I would love to partake and give her a nice load for her to swallow!
    I'm interested also! I like what I heard about Monse!

  6. #6871

    I have questions

    I'm in Portland so I have a lot of strip club experience and I always heard that Seattle clubs are a complete waste of time but in reading this forum its making me rethink that! I personally haven't really every heard of much in the way of extras at PDX clubs but it's sounding like in Seattle extras are very much routinely on the menu and expected. Is this a realistic assumption to make? It's making me think I should really check out one of these clubs next time I'm up there! LOL.

  7. #6870

    Hot but no extras

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting extras from some hot dancers?

    Tee- Kittens and Pandoras.

    Star- Pandora.

    Mariana- Kittens.

    Celeste- Pandoras.
    Tee and Star told me no, dunno about the others.

  8. #6869

    Hot Dancers

    Has anyone had any luck getting extras from some hot dancers?

    Tee- Kittens and Pandoras.

    Star- Pandora.

    Mariana- Kittens.

    Celeste- Pandoras.

  9. #6868

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.
    Are you going to do the setup with Monse? I would love to partake and give her a nice load for her to swallow!

  10. #6867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Liz at Pandora? Haven't seen her there in a while.
    Hopefully getting her smelly vag washed out.

    These girls need to be reminded they are just that. Cheap girls.

  11. #6866

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I has a nice hh in the VIP room near the open.

    HJ with spit and lube. Lots of moans and dirty talk. Moans.

    Lubed me up and covered me up. He pussy swallowed my dick and gripped it. She pulled the cum out of me.

    It was awesome.
    Well after this review I must pay her a visit ASAP! Thanks for the inspiration!

  12. #6865

    Anya Anya Anya

    I has a nice hh in the VIP room near the open.

    HJ with spit and lube. Lots of moans and dirty talk. Moans.

    Lubed me up and covered me up. He pussy swallowed my dick and gripped it. She pulled the cum out of me.

    It was awesome.

  13. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.
    Hand raised to do creampie cleanup, cuck and, bi play if allowed.

  14. #6863

    Ramona

    I saw Ramona post in IG that it was a slow night at kittens.

    Dm'd her. Set the deal. Hopped in the BBW cruiser. 15 minutes later enter. Get drink. Hit VIP room. Unzip. Slurp slurp bend over pound pound, drop nut in her out door home 50 minutes after I sent Original dm.

    Bbfscip, BBBJ $200 including room fee plus $21 entry fee.

  15. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse is ready for a Gangbang.

    Text her if interested.
    What a cumdump.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape