Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 929 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 13930
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12580
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleih  [View Original Post]
    What happens in December?
    Solicitation goes from being a misdemeanor to a felony on Dec 1 in NC. Since Q and Yoko are in SC, it'd still only be a misdemeanor.

    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/op...289914144.html

  2. #12579
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Women have too much makeup, parking it kind of sucks and you're exposed (although NC / SC plates are fine) but good call going now and building rapport, it's going to be a zoo come December.
    What happens in December?

  3. #12578
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleih  [View Original Post]
    Headed to South of the Boarder tomorrow to check it out for the first time. Report coming. Anyone have any Q Spa stories?
    Women have too much makeup, parking it kind of sucks and you're exposed (although NC / SC plates are fine) but good call going now and building rapport, it's going to be a zoo come December.

  4. #12577

    QSpa SOB

    Headed to South of the Boarder tomorrow to check it out for the first time. Report coming. Anyone have any Q Spa stories?

  5. #12576

    PM in Raleigh area?

    Anyone want to share their favorite PM parlor? Had one amazing mind blowing experience at green apple but the provider unfortunately left. Had another at 1+1 but it wasn't the same.

  6. #12575
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdadoor  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.
    I didn't end up going but I called and they are open. Maybe I'll check it out one of these days.

  7. #12574
    Not New.

    Basic Service.

    Definitely Reviews not far back. Though you won't find it under SunFlower. Mostly references WF or Wake Forest.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html

    Sunflower.

    919-726-9288.

    9:00 am-9:00 pm.

    992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.

  8. #12573

    Sunflower. Wake Forest

    Is this place new? They have a bunch of ads and maybe I had missed them before. Any reports about what to expect?

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235327.html

    Sunflower.

    919-726-9288.

    9:00 am-9:00 pm.

    992 Durham Rd b, Wake Forest, NC 27587.

  9. #12572

    Studio

    Dropped by studio yesterday. Saw one of the newer girls Jessica. Did a pretty solid and firm massage. No tease before flip, some light teasing before going at it. Hadn't had any action for a while so I popped quick. Asked her to try for 2. She did, unsuccessfully. However she thought that was worth $. Told her I didn't bring that much and I would make it up to her next time. She looked upset and shooed me out the door. I for one am not playing the crazy upcharge game. Decent time went south at the end. Maybe some of the others are less demanding.

  10. #12571
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWinston  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on obsessions 2 in Rocky Mount? I've been searching online and haven't been able to find anything. I'm tempted to go. I just don't want to waste my time.
    I'm pretty sure it's been an actual junk yard for at least 3 years now. Look at google maps satellite view.

  11. #12570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Wake forest.

    Wake forest spa is still open, visited yesterday, they had a busy day.

    Nothing special good massage normal finish.

  12. #12569
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSwayer  [View Original Post]
    No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.
    Understood. For me it's super convenient bc I can stop by there before going to work if I feel the need to. Been awhile since I've gone but try to make my way there at least once a month or at least ever other month.

    At the end of the day, if you do go, atleast you know not to have surreal expectations. But at the same time, you may go and like it.

  13. #12568
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Hey man I don't. I was told that none of the ones from before weren't there anymore so I'm not sure how it looks now.
    No worries. I recently moved to WF and thought it would be easier for me if anything in the area.

  14. #12567

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea man only 40 ain't going to cut it anymore. With that said, if she really said 100 just to take her top off then I woulda laughed in her face and told her never mind. That's absolutely crazy. For 120 more in Fayetteville you can get FS in like a few positions, tit fuck, naked massage, etc all included.
    What location and any recommendations?

  15. #12566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sunrise?

    Does anyone know the name of the 20-something that works are Sunrise? She's really hot.

    J.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape