Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 41291
-
08-29-24 22:15 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 374I try the Asian hotel about every 6. Months and just made a visit about 2. Weeks ago. The girls are never anything great. The one I saw recently was better than most, but her ass had a terrible shape. They get the job done, but aren't anything to write home about.
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 21:36 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 286Awesome
I'm glad that you had a great time. She is amazing, easy to chill with. It was a refreshing to meet someone who was not crazy.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 19:17 #35994Regular Member

Posts: 17Hope that it goes smooth for ya! I'm most likely blocked or on the cartel hitlist now so I would try again because your reviews definitely sound great LOL. I guess when I read another mongers past about the do's and don'ts in the hobby I felt that this Cagle location probably fits the "don't" side of things even though her reviews say "do!
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 18:55 #35993Senior Member

Posts: 587I can 100% relate. Several weeks ago I walked out of that Mustang Road hotel. I was just going in for a Hummer but I got too sketched out, and she didn't answer the door when I'm knocked so I dipped out of there. My best advice to you would be to go with your intuition. And that's definitely not to say that any of us can't make a mistake. I've had really bad vibes before going in and been very surprised. And of course vice versa. This game ain't for sissies. LOL.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:58 #35992Senior Member

Posts: 580Not crazy about her new location either, I heard she moved to cagle, but still interested in seeing her on Monday if she is still here.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:45 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 394And I Concur
I will have to agree with your assessment. I have not seen a better provider since I don't know when. Clean, Great Time Management, Reasonable Donation, Very Good Looking, Great Body, and offers a wide range of services. Everything we all want but never get. Very good session and I will repeat over and over and over again.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 15:25 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 109Asian hotel providers
Hey all. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage thru good ol' Jax this weekend and am looking to stop and have some fun while I'm in town. There seem to be a good number of asian hotel providers here now, and while I've had good luck elsewhere with them, I've never tried them locally. So I'm curious, anyone have any experience?
This one says her name is Susan, 21 and operating out of the Red Roof on Lenoir Ave. Thoughts? Experience?
If you think I'm crazy for considering her, any suggestions for a reliable, petite, white girl in her 20's?Last edited by Member #6819; 08-29-24 at 15:32. Reason: clarified age
-
08-29-24 13:02 #35989Regular Member

Posts: 17Pamela -besides her reviews.
Hey fellas,
I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
-
08-29-24 11:43 #35988Senior Member

Posts: 580I have no prejudice against regular or senior members
I have no prejudices against regular members guys. Granted if you're a regular member and only have 1 review, then yeah I might take it with a grain of salt. However, if you're a regular member and you consistenly leave good reviews, then who cares?
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 10:27 #35987Regular Member

Posts: 17Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:47 #35986Senior Member

Posts: 690Dream Cakes?
Any intel about Dream Cakes?
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/502293007014
-
08-29-24 03:32 #35985Senior Member

Posts: 690Dream Cakes?
Any intel about Dream Cakes?
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/502293007014
-
08-29-24 02:07 #35984Senior Member

Posts: 165Daisy, perhaps?
Go to eroticmonkey, filter on 45+, and see if one of the old posts rings a bell.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 22:05 #35983Senior Member

Posts: 580Natalie
Pretty certain Natalie is traveling with Pamela. I only went with Pamela because from my personal experiences the older Latinas tend to be more passionate and have a wider open menu. Younger Latinas tend to be less than. Although who know maybe Natalie is just as good an experience as Pamela. To be fair if Natalie was here and Pamela was not I would have definitely gone and saw Natalie instead.
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 20:17 #35982Senior Member

Posts: 690[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote





