Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35990

    Asian hotel providers

    Hey all. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage thru good ol' Jax this weekend and am looking to stop and have some fun while I'm in town. There seem to be a good number of asian hotel providers here now, and while I've had good luck elsewhere with them, I've never tried them locally. So I'm curious, anyone have any experience?

    This one says her name is Susan, 21 and operating out of the Red Roof on Lenoir Ave. Thoughts? Experience?

    If you think I'm crazy for considering her, any suggestions for a reliable, petite, white girl in her 20's?
    Last edited by Member #6819; 08-29-24 at 15:32. Reason: clarified age

  2. #35989

    Pamela -besides her reviews.

    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!

  3. #35988

    I have no prejudice against regular or senior members

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!
    I have no prejudices against regular members guys. Granted if you're a regular member and only have 1 review, then yeah I might take it with a grain of salt. However, if you're a regular member and you consistenly leave good reviews, then who cares?

  4. #35987
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.
    Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!

  5. #35986

    Dream Cakes?


  6. #35985

    Dream Cakes?


  7. #35984
    Daisy, perhaps?

    Go to eroticmonkey, filter on 45+, and see if one of the old posts rings a bell.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Weird question. But for the longest time I'd see this old lady listed on stg, like with no teeth and all that good stuff, and I've seen pics and reports posted on here too but I don't know how to find them again. Anyone know who she was?

  8. #35983

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.
    Pretty certain Natalie is traveling with Pamela. I only went with Pamela because from my personal experiences the older Latinas tend to be more passionate and have a wider open menu. Younger Latinas tend to be less than. Although who know maybe Natalie is just as good an experience as Pamela. To be fair if Natalie was here and Pamela was not I would have definitely gone and saw Natalie instead.

  9. #35982
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #35981

    Natalie

    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.

  11. #35980

    Intel

    Anyone seen this ebony yet. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/089319186653

  12. #35979

    Management eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    I saw a manager lurking left.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...653&viewfull=1#post7012653.
    I saw nobody sitting in any cars nearby and whenever my date finished she saved my number in her phone. Usually it's the management handling all the phone work. If she had management around it was so discrete that she gave off the impression that she was independent.

  13. #35978

    Who was that old lady that used to post on stg?

    Weird question. But for the longest time I'd see this old lady listed on stg, like with no teeth and all that good stuff, and I've seen pics and reports posted on here too but I don't know how to find them again. Anyone know who she was?

  14. #35977

    Hippie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/527864958478

    Okay fellas, I haven't contributed in a while. Here is a little nug for you. This girl is super fun. She looks mostly like her pics with a little filter. She's super polite, reliable, did everything she said when she you said she was going to do it. Outcall only. As GFE as I would ever want, especially on a first date. Better than average BBBJ, daty, and multiple positions. I would describe her as willing love bunny. She's a tiny bit on the chunky side, but no big deal at all for me. And she has the most beautiful boobies I've seen in quite a while. All natural, firm, round with small nipples. And she likes them fondled. In fact, I didn't discover anything she didn't like anyway, I will definitely be repeating. Please be nice to this one. She's a very nice young lady.

  15. #35976

    Good reviews are worth their word count in gold

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for a very good review. I know the pros and cons, as well as her skills and body. Thanks that really lets us other mongers know the details. Yes, you paid 300 roses, but like you said you like longer sessions so you paid for having a long session. Again good to point out the donation and why it was that high. Thanks.

    LB.
    I'm not as active on here as some other members, but whenever I do a review it's either because the provider was really bad or really good. In this case this provider is phenomenal. Possibly the best traveling Latina I've ever been with. If not the best, then in the top 3 easily. Some sessions just hit differently, and it was like she knew every single turn on for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape