Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 29351
-
08-30-24 16:22 #24176Senior Member

Posts: 897I've never met Bobo. She has a good rep!
Originally Posted by Brokenwings
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 16:16 #24175Senior Member

Posts: 897This looks hot! I had a GF a year ago that was interested in getting an intimate FF massage.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
Any Intel on her?
JohnGuest.
-
08-30-24 13:58 #24174Senior Member

Posts: 31Does this one have an open menu
I went back thru the posts but all the Craigslist adds are gone except for the one linked here, so I could not compare reviews. Just wondering if she has an open menu or HE only.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 11:49 #24173Senior Member

Posts: 62Any phone number?
There is not phone number on the link.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 11:30 #24172Senior Member

Posts: 243CL lady
Looks like she's back from her time off. Just passing along.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...780171648.html
-
08-30-24 09:18 #24171Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks, I appreciate it and of course ill provide good information for the team. I do have good information from the place 317 Hollistic the girl named Lisa at that place you definitely can get a HE and she also can let you with limits of course hope helps for others if I know some other places I'll bring it up.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 21:11 #24170Senior Member

Posts: 1175It is not so hard to get accounts approved, AMP owners and advertisers have been making accounts and posting phony reviews off and on for a few years, at least. Don't take it personally if your report is questioned because the only way we can know who is reliable is by looking at your post history and seeing if you've been posting good information. Your post history is still very short so there's not much for us to go on yet. Don't worry, just keep doing what you're doing and make your contributions to the forum. By the time you become a senior member, you will already be well established.
Originally Posted by Brokenwings
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 21:08 #24169Senior Member

Posts: 71East or South
Sunshine Life is in Meridian Marketplace, Pizza Hut, Play It Again Sports, pretty much open menu.
Originally Posted by IndyFun99
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 20:20 #24168Senior Member

Posts: 62Sorry but I'm just like anybody in this forum some will get bad service and some will. Get good service Will depends on the client and attitude so no I'm not a spam or the person who created this site would never had approved my account.
Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 19:12 #24167Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone else find this suspect?
OK Brokenwings, if you're legit, I'll apologize, but until then I'm calling BS.
This is written like pure advertising spam. It's almost as if it came off a web search.
Originally Posted by Brokenwings
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 13:11 #24166Senior Member

Posts: 62Mimi hell ya
OMG Mimi yes yes yes I had a great experience the key to get a lot is being a gentleman Mimi was very sweet and nice to me and she gave me the best service like wow she didn't even rushed me or anything I probably went like an hour and half and price was fair for what she did yeah good experience also she gave me her personal number which I think was nice; she enjoys every inch she seems like she really was enjoying good girl.
Originally Posted by Mmsm2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:47 #24165Regular Member

Posts: 2Mimi
I'm happy you had a great experience with Mimi but mine was polar opposite. She has had so much plastic surgery done I find her unattractive but appreciate the curves.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately her attitude was awful. Massage was awful. And she pressed for more and more money. So much so it took me out of it and I legit just left.
-
08-29-24 08:02 #24164Senior Member

Posts: 499Saved me a trip & money
Thank you for this report. I was going to hit this spot today just to see what was what. Definitely will find another place.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 06:22 #24163Senior Member

Posts: 49Apple Spa
Does she do anything more than just handjob?
-
08-29-24 02:24 #24162Senior Member

Posts: 634Hint: save those fives and tens
Hint: I'm always saving fives and tens in my wallet. Every time I'm paying cash at a fast food place or store I pay with twenties or bigger. I never go into an AMP expecting change. Next time stop at a Speedway gas station and buy a pack of mints or lottery ticket to break your twenty.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





