Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    Heather

    Anyone see heather lately she just to post Rdu.

    I text her but she don't reply thanks.

  2. #26339
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone had any info on this girl? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/139863042.

    My amateurish investigation takes me to believe she's real, but I might be wrong.
    FYI the ad is from Jun 2023 and she's a latina girl.

  3. #26338

    Info

    Does anyone had any info on this girl? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/139863042.

    My amateurish investigation takes me to believe she's real, but I might be wrong.

  4. #26337

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by Denton1512  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Cece Bayybee of Buck Jones?
    Are you referring to Ava aka Baby? She used to go by Cece baybee. If so then she has been reviewed here plenty of times. The search function should bring up plenty of results. She also had her own thread in the Raleigh forums.

  5. #26336

    K Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecollarrusty  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread for the k girls. A lot of good reviews just some people don't like the verification process.
    Where is this K Girl thread?

  6. #26335
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's a cool girl, but she's pregnant now. Not sure if that's your thing. She also seemed on the verge of homelessness.
    Can't attest to the pregnancy thing currently, but yeah she's pretty much always looking for a new incall location. To clarify on my original comment on her services, should be CIM not con.

  7. #26334
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluecollarrusty  [View Original Post]
    There is a thread for the k girls. A lot of good reviews just some people don't like the verification process.
    Where is this K girls thread of which you speak?

  8. #26333

    Cece

    Anyone ever see Cece Bayybee of Buck Jones?

  9. #26332
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this! I have never seen her and was wondering what she looked like.
    It is sad because the pics of her body are accurate.

    She has been visiting uncle LEO off and on the last 3-4 years and each time it seems demons are hitting her harder and harder, and you can see that in her face.

  10. #26331
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    To each his own I guess. Agreed she's not a beauty queen but she more than made up for that. Also spot on with the soft skin. She smokes but I didn't get the smell or taste.

    She's very very nice as well and she looks 48.

    $200 + $25 Uber for about 90 minutes of pure GFE, she will do anything. BBBJ was top notch, CG, Doggie, Greek, all x2. I don't.

    Know if she's my goto but I'd definitely see her again. Like I started to each his own.
    Wow. Dude there are times in this world when one should just retire gracefully.

    If you do see it again, please don't tell us.

  11. #26330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc8907  [View Original Post]
    Might be a YMMV thing but she does do BBBJ con and duos with her gf.
    She's a cool girl, but she's pregnant now. Not sure if that's your thing. She also seemed on the verge of homelessness.

  12. #26329

    Dallas is right

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    To each his own I guess. Agreed she's not a beauty queen but she more than made up for that. Also spot on with the soft skin. She smokes but I didn't get the smell or taste.

    She's very very nice as well and she looks 48.

    $200 + $25 Uber for about 90 minutes of pure GFE, she will do anything. BBBJ was top notch, CG, Doggie, Greek, all x2. I don't.

    Know if she's my goto but I'd definitely see her again. Like I started to each his own.
    Look, yeah we're all on different planes of reality, I guess. Different socio-economic levels, but objectively, that is one nasty-looking lay may friend. If you're happy, great. But she is below anything I'd ever consider, and I've obviously seen a lot of girls. Some not pretty. The kicker for me though, and the same for a recent post about another old warhorse who's been desperate for attention on Skip for longer than a decade and the guy paid like 250, it's the price you paid for this piece. Wow. Even for outcall, that's just crazy.

  13. #26328

    I kinda enjoyed her

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    Look at her pics for gods sake.

    I appreciate that we all need pussy, but you guys need to take a step back and look at the monsters you are jabbing. Its an embarrassment.

    I read this forum every morning. Im going to stop because I puke up my coffee when I see the stuff y'all stick your dicks into.
    To each his own I guess. Agreed she's not a beauty queen but she more than made up for that. Also spot on with the soft skin. She smokes but I didn't get the smell or taste.

    She's very very nice as well and she looks 48.

    $200 + $25 Uber for about 90 minutes of pure GFE, she will do anything. BBBJ was top notch, CG, Doggie, Greek, all x2. I don't.

    Know if she's my goto but I'd definitely see her again. Like I started to each his own.

  14. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by JPlayer93  [View Original Post]
    Think this ones name is April.

    I was damn near black out wasted when I hit this one up, comms were quick and she got to my place fast, full menu, BBFS, Butt stuff which she took like a champ, got the job done but prob won't repeat with this one, wasn't a bad experience by any means, can't put my finger on it but I just don't want to see her again, think damage was 200 for an hour, she paid for her Uber- https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/736265296435.

    How come you don't want to repeat an experience with April what was off putting about her?
    Look at her pics for gods sake.

    I appreciate that we all need pussy, but you guys need to take a step back and look at the monsters you are jabbing. Its an embarrassment.

    I read this forum every morning. Im going to stop because I puke up my coffee when I see the stuff y'all stick your dicks into.

  15. #26326

    Mell-E

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I agree about Mell-E. She was one of my regulars, actually my only one for a while. Back then she offered BBBJ and OMG! She was the best! I mean she soaked the bed she had so much spit on my dick. Then she disappeared for like 3 or so years.

    She definitely had a habit but she didn't have the usual signs. No soars or junky room. Honestly I haven't seen her since she's been back because of the no BBBJ. She's the only one I'd break that rule for.

    Stay safe.

    Blk.
    Might be a YMMV thing but she does do BBBJ con and duos with her gf.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape