Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26325

    Dammit LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hymendestoyer  [View Original Post]
    Kali is back visiting her uncle.

    CNT 8/27/24.
    Wish she would stay out of trouble, and her mugshots are horrible, I swear she is cute every time I see her.

  2. #26324

    I mean I just kind of don't

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlayer93  [View Original Post]
    Think this ones name is April.

    I was damn near black out wasted when I hit this one up, comms were quick and she got to my place fast, full menu, BBFS, Butt stuff which she took like a champ, got the job done but prob won't repeat with this one, wasn't a bad experience by any means, can't put my finger on it but I just don't want to see her again, think damage was 200 for an hour, she paid for her Uber- https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/736265296435.

    How come you don't want to repeat an experience with April what was off putting about her?
    We just didn't click, pretty sure she was on something but did the deed, other than that I just have no urge to see her, hope that answered your question.

  3. #26323

    K girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out one of the two K Girl outfits in the area?
    There is a thread for the k girls. A lot of good reviews just some people don't like the verification process.

  4. #26322

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Lala aka Cutie Booty. 8/22/24.
    Thank you for this! I have never seen her and was wondering what she looked like.

  5. #26321

    Kali back visiting uncle

    Kali is back visiting her uncle.

    CNT 8/27/24.

  6. #26320

    A slightly more detailed review about April please

    Think this ones name is April.

    I was damn near black out wasted when I hit this one up, comms were quick and she got to my place fast, full menu, BBFS, Butt stuff which she took like a champ, got the job done but prob won't repeat with this one, wasn't a bad experience by any means, can't put my finger on it but I just don't want to see her again, think damage was 200 for an hour, she paid for her Uber- https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/736265296435.

    How come you don't want to repeat an experience with April what was off putting about her?

  7. #26319

    Might have to make the trip

    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's real, nothing that would make me want to make a special trip to Sanford to see, but I enjoyed seeing her when passing through Sanford. Would repeat, but only if I was in Sanford.
    Dunno what it is, but there is something about her, I heard she does BBFS, can you confirm?

  8. #26318

    A few reviews from the past couple of weeks.

    AJ Riot (xxaj for the prior reviews search engine).

    Had her over for an outcall, took her forever to get to my place but steady back and forth via text, I don't know what it is about her but she is fine to me, BBBJ was as everyone said in the past, mechanical but felt good, let me finger pop her while she did the deed, 300 from what I remember, but afterwards she kept hitting me up for money so I blocked her number, would be good for a one time ordeal- https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/894285384200.

    Think this ones name is April.

    I was damn near black out wasted when I hit this one up, comms were quick and she got to my place fast, full menu, BBFS, Butt stuff which she took like a champ, got the job done but prob won't repeat with this one, wasn't a bad experience by any means, can't put my finger on it but I just don't want to see her again, think damage was 200 for an hour, she paid for her Uber- https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/736265296435.

    Mic check Renae.

    Awesome comms, was prompt, and went to town for the whole hour without stopping once, was 200 plus the Uber fees, but her reputation is spot on from all the reviews, don't have a link but here is her add with phone number.

    Stay safe out there King's LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-08-14 184410.jpg‎  

  9. #26317

    How the heck do you search on BKS?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmannCarmel  [View Original Post]
    I get a lot of the acronyms this board uses, but what's BKS? I'm sure I'll have a Homer Simpson moment once you tell me, but until then I'm stumped.
    I just discovered BKS for myself but can't figure out for the life of me how to use it. Can't even find instructions on the site itself.

  10. #26316

    Milf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/520894675344

    Has anyone seen this lady? DM please. Thanks.

  11. #26315

    Kayleigh Ryder

    Has anyone seen Kayleigh Ryder lately? I have messaged 2-3 times when she'd post, but have only gotten one response. And that was probably 4 hours later.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xkayleighryderx

  12. #26314

    Jazmine: Responds quickly to text. Anyone else knows about her?

    First thanks to FranzB for an amazing response about black petites.

    Haven't visited her yet, but she responded to my text quickly. I am a bit nervous about meeting someone for the first time, and wondering if anyone else have seen her?

    SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    I've had good experiences with the following:

    Jazmine. Tall, about 5'9" slender redbone. I'm not into huge breasts. Hers are perfect in my book in regards to size and perkiness. Also reasonably priced QV. She gets into it. She does like to fire up weed and the room will probably be smokey. But that is part of her vibe. Communication may be spotty if trying to schedule anything in advance. She seems to prefer late nights as opposed to during the day. She does have a pit bull but it is crated when she entertains visitors. I've yet to hear the dog whimper or bark during several visits.

    https://callescort.org/919-766-2410

  13. #26313

    Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports? She is in Sanford, does she travel to Raleigh / Cary?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/149377397255
    I've seen her. She's real, nothing that would make me want to make a special trip to Sanford to see, but I enjoyed seeing her when passing through Sanford. Would repeat, but only if I was in Sanford.

  14. #26312

    Anyone tried out?

    Anyone tried out one of the two K Girl outfits in the area?

  15. #26311

    LBF in 8/22/24

    Lala aka Cutie Booty. 8/22/24.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape