Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35993
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    I can 100% relate. Several weeks ago I walked out of that Mustang Road hotel. I was just going in for a Hummer but I got too sketched out, and she didn't answer the door when I'm knocked so I dipped out of there. My best advice to you would be to go with your intuition. And that's definitely not to say that any of us can't make a mistake. I've had really bad vibes before going in and been very surprised. And of course vice versa. This game ain't for sissies. LOL.

  2. #35992
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
    Not crazy about her new location either, I heard she moved to cagle, but still interested in seeing her on Monday if she is still here.

  3. #35991

    And I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    I PM KH that I don't want to write this review because I don't want high traffic to her. You seniors been in the scene for awhile, you make understand this better. We may have another the late and great Rikki with her personality and following instructions. However, she is safe play, BBBJ no CIM, CFS, DATY available, she is clean from head to toes, fresh with zero odor. She is not a clock watcher. GFE, we chatted for awhile before getting to business, man she is sexy. She has an open menu, very responsive to touch, audible feedback, she really gets into it. Dream was BBBJ, CG slow rhythmic pace, the view up at them B cups were beautiful, and she is tight I had to stop her or I would have popped 3 minutes in. I got up to pull her to the edge of the bed in Mish. She doesn't pull away, but rather thrust against my every strokes, filled the hat. I cleaned up, and she bathe. She is amazing, YMMV. PLEASE treat her right gents..
    I will have to agree with your assessment. I have not seen a better provider since I don't know when. Clean, Great Time Management, Reasonable Donation, Very Good Looking, Great Body, and offers a wide range of services. Everything we all want but never get. Very good session and I will repeat over and over and over again.

  4. #35990

    Asian hotel providers

    Hey all. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage thru good ol' Jax this weekend and am looking to stop and have some fun while I'm in town. There seem to be a good number of asian hotel providers here now, and while I've had good luck elsewhere with them, I've never tried them locally. So I'm curious, anyone have any experience?

    This one says her name is Susan, 21 and operating out of the Red Roof on Lenoir Ave. Thoughts? Experience?

    If you think I'm crazy for considering her, any suggestions for a reliable, petite, white girl in her 20's?
    Last edited by Member #6819; 08-29-24 at 15:32. Reason: clarified age

  5. #35989

    Pamela -besides her reviews.

    Hey fellas,

    I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!

  6. #35988

    I have no prejudice against regular or senior members

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!
    I have no prejudices against regular members guys. Granted if you're a regular member and only have 1 review, then yeah I might take it with a grain of salt. However, if you're a regular member and you consistenly leave good reviews, then who cares?

  7. #35987
    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.
    Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!

  8. #35986

    Dream Cakes?


  9. #35985

    Dream Cakes?


  10. #35984
    Daisy, perhaps?

    Go to eroticmonkey, filter on 45+, and see if one of the old posts rings a bell.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Weird question. But for the longest time I'd see this old lady listed on stg, like with no teeth and all that good stuff, and I've seen pics and reports posted on here too but I don't know how to find them again. Anyone know who she was?

  11. #35983

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnimal5  [View Original Post]
    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.
    Pretty certain Natalie is traveling with Pamela. I only went with Pamela because from my personal experiences the older Latinas tend to be more passionate and have a wider open menu. Younger Latinas tend to be less than. Although who know maybe Natalie is just as good an experience as Pamela. To be fair if Natalie was here and Pamela was not I would have definitely gone and saw Natalie instead.

  12. #35982
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #35981

    Natalie

    I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.

    Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.

  14. #35980

    Intel

    Anyone seen this ebony yet. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/089319186653

  15. #35979

    Management eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTheGap  [View Original Post]
    I saw a manager lurking left.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...653&viewfull=1#post7012653.
    I saw nobody sitting in any cars nearby and whenever my date finished she saved my number in her phone. Usually it's the management handling all the phone work. If she had management around it was so discrete that she gave off the impression that she was independent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape