Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 41285
-
08-29-24 15:25 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 109Asian hotel providers
Hey all. I'm getting ready to make a pilgrimage thru good ol' Jax this weekend and am looking to stop and have some fun while I'm in town. There seem to be a good number of asian hotel providers here now, and while I've had good luck elsewhere with them, I've never tried them locally. So I'm curious, anyone have any experience?
This one says her name is Susan, 21 and operating out of the Red Roof on Lenoir Ave. Thoughts? Experience?
If you think I'm crazy for considering her, any suggestions for a reliable, petite, white girl in her 20's?Last edited by Member #6819; 08-29-24 at 15:32. Reason: clarified age
-
08-29-24 13:02 #35989Regular Member

Posts: 17Pamela -besides her reviews.
Hey fellas,
I tried to get in with the Latina MILF Pamela yesterday but I just could not get over the paranoia hump once I got to the location LOL so I chickened out, probably missed my chance. The motel place had way too many lurkers and sketchy dudes walking around, and although I've seen a provider here in the past it was definitely not as enjoyable as I wanted it to be because I could not get myself to relax knowing where I was. Anyone else relate at all? I don't know whether she has a handler or not but the location sure doesn't fit her brand ha. I don't know. Be safe though!
-
08-29-24 11:43 #35988Senior Member

Posts: 578I have no prejudice against regular or senior members
I have no prejudices against regular members guys. Granted if you're a regular member and only have 1 review, then yeah I might take it with a grain of salt. However, if you're a regular member and you consistenly leave good reviews, then who cares?
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 10:27 #35987Regular Member

Posts: 17Hey, I am not a senior member, and I do not feel my reviews or comments are worth less than those of someone who has been here a long time. So please do not doubt the value of your comments. I do not know the positive comments referred to, only negative ones here, so given all must be covered I for one will pass on her. But to each their own!
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 09:47 #35986Senior Member

Posts: 690Dream Cakes?
Any intel about Dream Cakes?
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/502293007014
-
08-29-24 03:32 #35985Senior Member

Posts: 690Dream Cakes?
Any intel about Dream Cakes?
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/502293007014
-
08-29-24 02:07 #35984Senior Member

Posts: 163Daisy, perhaps?
Go to eroticmonkey, filter on 45+, and see if one of the old posts rings a bell.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 22:05 #35983Senior Member

Posts: 578Natalie
Pretty certain Natalie is traveling with Pamela. I only went with Pamela because from my personal experiences the older Latinas tend to be more passionate and have a wider open menu. Younger Latinas tend to be less than. Although who know maybe Natalie is just as good an experience as Pamela. To be fair if Natalie was here and Pamela was not I would have definitely gone and saw Natalie instead.
Originally Posted by MAnimal5
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 20:17 #35982Senior Member

Posts: 690[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-28-24 17:30 #35981Senior Member

Posts: 39Natalie
I have not dreamt of her but have seen many a good report on another platform. Even though everything is covered from what I've seen I'm very interested myself.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
Just putting it out there she seems real, reviewed. I know I'm not senior so take it as you will.
-
08-28-24 16:23 #35980Senior Member

Posts: 27Intel
Anyone seen this ebony yet. Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/089319186653
-
08-28-24 12:13 #35979Senior Member

Posts: 578Management eh?
I saw nobody sitting in any cars nearby and whenever my date finished she saved my number in her phone. Usually it's the management handling all the phone work. If she had management around it was so discrete that she gave off the impression that she was independent.
Originally Posted by MindTheGap
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 08:55 #35978Senior Member

Posts: 231Who was that old lady that used to post on stg?
Weird question. But for the longest time I'd see this old lady listed on stg, like with no teeth and all that good stuff, and I've seen pics and reports posted on here too but I don't know how to find them again. Anyone know who she was?
-
08-28-24 08:12 #35977Senior Member

Posts: 586Hippie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/527864958478
Okay fellas, I haven't contributed in a while. Here is a little nug for you. This girl is super fun. She looks mostly like her pics with a little filter. She's super polite, reliable, did everything she said when she you said she was going to do it. Outcall only. As GFE as I would ever want, especially on a first date. Better than average BBBJ, daty, and multiple positions. I would describe her as willing love bunny. She's a tiny bit on the chunky side, but no big deal at all for me. And she has the most beautiful boobies I've seen in quite a while. All natural, firm, round with small nipples. And she likes them fondled. In fact, I didn't discover anything she didn't like anyway, I will definitely be repeating. Please be nice to this one. She's a very nice young lady.
-
08-28-24 07:14 #35976Senior Member

Posts: 578Good reviews are worth their word count in gold
I'm not as active on here as some other members, but whenever I do a review it's either because the provider was really bad or really good. In this case this provider is phenomenal. Possibly the best traveling Latina I've ever been with. If not the best, then in the top 3 easily. Some sessions just hit differently, and it was like she knew every single turn on for me.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





