Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 976 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11015
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the candy. I was just reviewing the footage from almost 10 years ago o and she was a young bubbly little thing back then. Thanks for the link.
    Almost 10 years ago? Uhm the ad says she's 23! So I guess, giving you the benefit, what would you say her actual age is than.

  2. #11014
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/76336046

    Yep looks like candy is back I'll be seeing her soon for sure. Easily the best bang for your $ sweet girl that doesn't have a drug problem and doesn't have gps either. My fave in the area.
    Yes, that's the candy. I was just reviewing the footage from almost 10 years ago o and she was a young bubbly little thing back then. Thanks for the link.

  3. #11013

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/76336046

    Yep looks like candy is back I'll be seeing her soon for sure. Easily the best bang for your $ sweet girl that doesn't have a drug problem and doesn't have gps either. My fave in the area.

  4. #11012
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.
    Is this the Latin Candy? Haven't seen her in a minute, super hot and innocent back in the day. Got some great dungeon vids.

  5. #11011

    Candy Kane, candy store

    Hey guys make sure you do not forget your girl candy, just seen here the other day, let me tell you the hottest fuck I've had in a good while, man she's hot and thick, damn let me tell you I will repeat again! For some reason link not loading up right.

  6. #11010

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Thats K,she is an absolutely great UTR. She frequents the dungeon regularly and is a willing participant in the debauchery that occurs there. She has a great head game. I've been hanging with her for 10 plus years. Love it when she has nothing on but her glasses and down there taking care of business.
    I sent you a pm. If you have time can you respond. Thanks.

  7. #11009

  8. #11008

    Kodi to the rescue!

    After a very disappointing second visit with Sexxi Negra Latina (see my first post on her) I did what I should have done in the first place and rang up Kodi. She was downtown FM and we had our usual awesome time. Total, uninhibited GFE and just a hot mama.

    Sexxi Negra turned into a typical clock watching, on the cell phone, impatient provider. (will you cum already, I don't have all day"this after paying for 2 hours). She was a great ride the first time out but admitted she's only interested in volume and the whole GFE was a fake. This she admitted and it was very obvious I was one of many on the assembly line. She's a hard pass.

    Kodi on top of the list.

    Stay safe.

  9. #11007

    Honeys Charlie's Terr

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCardio  [View Original Post]
    Visited the bee today and I was a little disappointed. Paid the 170 for the hh then the tip. Very mechanical and was told no BJ. Not sure her name but she was cuban with a nice set on her. Will try someone else next time.
    Thank you for that. Read it in time to avoid. This place is quickly becoming the first and last stop I make when in Ft Myers. A colleague and I are heading to a conference in Port Charlotte this week so I told him to try it out as well. I can try and help with suggesting someone less rigid than the lady you chose last time. I didn't have a good choice my first time there either; but now I've tried to set up appointments ahead of time if possible because I really prefer to go with Keley and it's been hard to time a walk in right without her being with someone. She's mid / late 20's pretty face and stacked body nothing mechanical that I've had. If you prefer a bit older, Amanda's pictures are pretty accurate. The person who told me to give this place a go suggested Bailey if you're looking for darker features puerto rica babe with big big grippable ass (M. M) These I know have real pictures. Please share if and who you end up seeing. Stay safe out there.

    -LH.

  10. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lveblk  [View Original Post]
    Has the definition of an you T are changed without me knowing??

    Come on man.
    LOL, yeah I guess I caught her in her UTR stage. She's back out there full boar again.


    Come on man give an old man a break.

  11. #11005

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Thats K,she is an absolutely great UTR. She frequents the dungeon regularly and is a willing participant in the debauchery that occurs there. She has a great head game. I've been hanging with her for 10 plus years. Love it when she has nothing on but her glasses and down there taking care of business.
    Has the definition of an you T are changed without me knowing??

    Come on man.

  12. #11004

    Re-warning

    This girl has changed her name / ads a few times, so I want to reiterate my previous report that the service is bad. See my previous review for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/983525640073

    https://tryst.link/escort/slim-763

  13. #11003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys. We aren't letting a girl put on a wig and call herself a different name with the same phone number and be new are we? Are we?
    LOL, unintentional correctness I guess. I was actually talking about this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonLover91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/771723079528

    So which one is thick and which one is slim? They have the same body type lmao one is just a little younger and a few lbs lighter smh.

    I've seen the blond a few times very mechanical but got the job done. 60 $ qv so on point but last time I saw her she was very fishy smelly so haven't been back haven't seen the other one I'm a little intrigued if anyone has some info but at the same time a little put off by the company.
    But Mrs and- fits the description as well.

  14. #11002
    Thats K,she is an absolutely great UTR. She frequents the dungeon regularly and is a willing participant in the debauchery that occurs there. She has a great head game. I've been hanging with her for 10 plus years. Love it when she has nothing on but her glasses and down there taking care of business.

  15. #11001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Come on guys. We aren't letting a girl put on a wig and call herself a different name with the same phone number and be new are we? Are we?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape