Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 986
-
09-01-24 09:05 #836Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Tow truck driver
I believe it's a scam too. Off sugar creek last week I was cruising and kept seeing the same tow truck so I thought he was also looking for a good time but he was too conspicuous in that large tow truck. So I watched him from a parking lot because I thought it might be LEO trying a new tactic. The truck kept on driving around and passing the girls, obviously not looking for any of them. Then I saw him waived over by a pimp looking dude, he pointed in a direction and that's where the truck went. I thought the two were working together as LEO operation. The driver was dirty looking white guy who was smoking. After seeing these posts, I'll bet that was him doing a scam.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 20:03 #835Banned Member

Posts: 1512LOL you right because know one going to ride up on me and say give me some money or else its the or else then.
Originally Posted by BigOlDick
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 08:02 #834Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Too much for you to lose
With all you fear, why even buy pussy? This scam was common in the Atlanta area about 10 years ago. Some rogue tow drivers were working a racket off Ponce Deleon track. One of them got his ass blown away and the others lost their nerve I guess. My advice to you is don't be in the game if you're afraid to lose. I mean why risk it? As for me, I don't give a shit. I've stared down bullshit pimps and even been in altercations with guns drawn. If you can't brag about it, don't do it.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 19:41 #833Banned Member

Posts: 1512Thats a simple fix tell her to leave not only that the cops nor him can say she was a hooker unless one of yall admit to it. Your biggest fear with a street walker is getting stopped searched and she has drugs. I been almost caught in the act a few times and they didn't do anything bc we didn't confess. How can they prove it because they saw her walking before so what. These crooks count on your fear of being busted when in fact if you had said you calling the cops he would have left. If you know a cop ask them is it legal for a tow truck driver to boot a car and threaten to tow with the driver in the car doesn't sound right to me maybe so. The cops might want to know where did he get a boot from doesn't sound like something he should have because boots prevents the car from moving. If he going to tow it why would he put a boot on it. The main issue is you were with the car and he was preventing you from leaving, that's called hindering a person falls right in line with kidnapping. Kidnapping is simly forcing a person to go so many feet you don't have to tie them up and take them anywhere. Some facilities have signs up warning people don't park there because cars will be towed in your situation signs or not you were in the car and he prevented you from leaving. In the future don't fall apart with fear just because you have a prostitute in your car they are people first with rights.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 20:21 #832Senior Member

Posts: 391Call 911. LOL
You think I should have called 911 and asked for a police response to a possible tow scam when I'm with a sc prostitute?
That's called breaking into jail! I'm fine being jacked 300.Hell, I would have paid 3000 without much of a thought.
Arrested with a sugar creek prostitute. There goes my marriage and my high school teaching job..
-
08-28-24 19:18 #831Banned Member

Posts: 1512Do tow trucks carry boots and are they authorized to tow a car if the owner is with the car willing to move it? I think I would have called 911 and see would he have stayed most likely he would have driven away. Can't say the female was involved because he did get to smash but that doesn't mean she wasnt. If she was texting on the way to the spot maybe she was texting him. My first response would have been I don't have the money and I'm dailing 911. Because if the police catch you in a no parking spot and you walk up to your car unless its a handicap spot they won't do anything in most cases depending as always on the mood of the police.
Originally Posted by BigBobNc
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 22:42 #830Senior Member

Posts: 324Do you remember the name of the tow company??
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:19 #829Senior Member

Posts: 3078Dang chess, almost sounds like a scam. Where there "no trespassing" signs posted? He had you in a compromising position to be sure LOL. Did you at least get to finish LOL.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 22:38 #828Senior Member

Posts: 391Not Your Typical Rip-off Report
I was with a sugar creek ho in the old parking lot of the Asian market near compare foods. I was parked all alone near the road not bothering anyone. I was in the backseat of the car fucking like a rock star when a tow truck pulls up on me and blasts his stadium lights. A dude jumps out of the truck and slaps a boot on me. He then "commands" me to step out of the car. He then tells me I am trespassing on private property and for 300 he will remove the boot. He took my debit card and took a photo of my drivers license front and back. Then he removed the boot and I was on my way. WTF.
-
07-10-24 18:31 #827Senior Member

Posts: 1455Cleo
It also happened to another monger on here. I will let him post his own story, but same exact situation.
.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 16:05 #826Senior Member

Posts: 326Run out the door
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/762609544770 seen this one about 2 years ago and she ran with roses while black pimp video me leaving. Demons present be careful.
-
07-10-24 09:24 #825Senior Member

Posts: 456Wow- hate reading this. Its a good thing the bank reversed the charges. And who wants the headaches filing a legal claim. I agree on the pay with cash always to avoid a paper trail.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
LM.
-
07-08-24 17:51 #824Senior Member

Posts: 68But. You were still able to "rub off"?
Must not have been that bad LOL.
Originally Posted by JMKane
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 19:03 #823Banned Member

Posts: 1512Know way I would let those criminals know where I live. When I want a provider who only does outcalls I spend the extra 80 for a room not that I have plenty money but its worth the piece of mind. I'm from Cali divorced and one day my kids surprised me was pulling up from the airport in a rental when I got here. I can't be worried about some criminal popping up at my house wanting money or to crash a few days. With all the cameras they still might break in grab what they can and get away.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 18:35 #822Senior Member

Posts: 3078G, you so true. We all get suckered, never think it will happen to us, but we fall for a lady and get booty blind! I used to have them come to my house! Glad nothing ever happened, don't make that mistake anymore but TBH I have been tempted to have a few over at my place then the big head takes over thankfully.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





