Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2173
    Bells Ferry Rd, Kennesaw, GA 30144.

    Probably some asian massage place.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Which location or even the name of the AMP he was operating.

  2. #2172

    Yet they didn't mention.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...KBHQUBKMWCKFY/

    That decision stemmed from a growing problem with illegal activities at health spas, including prostitution and human trafficking?
    Which location or even the name of the AMP he was operating.

  3. #2171

    Owner of Cobb County massage parlor arrested

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...KBHQUBKMWCKFY/

    That decision stemmed from a growing problem with illegal activities at health spas, including prostitution and human trafficking?

  4. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Human trafficking my a* Every girl I've seen in an apartment seemed very happy to be there and making shitloads of $$.
    The news concerned me too but its just another waste of tax dollars that occurs every election cycle. Useless and like you said, no one is under coercion with this side of the hobby. I will say that streetwalkers and non-Asian agencies may hold an occasional victim, whether they know it or not. My one and only time with a streetwalker resulted in her disclosing in passing that she was in debt and was forced to do this work. The verbiage may be lost on me with time passed but I just helped her google some resources to get away if she wanted but who knows if she took me up on it. Disturbed me so much I just left and chose not to partake in streetwalkers from there on end.

  5. #2169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    Reading the article was a coordinated investigation with multiple agencies in the state and related to federal stuff accross multiple states. The c copes got the arrests because it's their turf. If they say they are looking at human trafficking they get money from the governor. It's an election year.

    I have heard that they have been frequently checking the stores in c town. Due to the local rules requiring city permits on top of state licenses the threshold is lower to stir up trouble, so most of the places have the right documentation or at least enough girls with it to pass.

    Given it's pandering arrests and some pimping I would speculate they set up a hotel or apartment and ran some ads to lure in suspects.

    When did that Roswell stuff go down last year, September / August?
    They instructed hotel workers to report any suspicious sex selling or human trafficking activities to home land security and local LE! They even observe your house for suspicious activity and checking your neighbors as well if they are watching you.

  6. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    They do this sweep literally every year. One time a year across the country. They usually do it in Ga in the October month. They just doing it early this year I guess. Not one real human trafficking case, just a bunch of tricks, handlers / drivers being arrested. Its very interesting that they didn't charge any woman with prostitution. I guess they realized the charge is so petty that its a waste of time even charging them. They usually arrest the woman then try their hardest to convince the woman that they were being forced to sell their bodies. When we all know that's bs, I guess enough wrongful arrest lawsuits made them change their tactics. Ha.
    Its election season boys! Be safe.

  7. #2167
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Human trafficking my a* Every girl I've seen in an apartment seemed very happy to be there and making shitloads of $$.
    Got the same sort of vibe, hopefully they're not all caught up and they come back. Apparently this is a thing around this time from other users but first time I've seen this happened in my time. We shall see.

  8. #2166

    Geesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...OYFQLBS6ED26I/

    Well boys, looks like that New York thing was an excuse? Every address on here is the main group. Unless they got out of here before then LOL time to take a break?
    Human trafficking my a* Every girl I've seen in an apartment seemed very happy to be there and making shitloads of $$.

  9. #2165
    Says it is a follow-on from the activity last year. Doesn't mention the opporation in chamblee, but HSI is involved so it could be related.


  10. #2164
    Reading the article was a coordinated investigation with multiple agencies in the state and related to federal stuff accross multiple states. The c copes got the arrests because it's their turf. If they say they are looking at human trafficking they get money from the governor. It's an election year.

    I have heard that they have been frequently checking the stores in c town. Due to the local rules requiring city permits on top of state licenses the threshold is lower to stir up trouble, so most of the places have the right documentation or at least enough girls with it to pass.

    Given it's pandering arrests and some pimping I would speculate they set up a hotel or apartment and ran some ads to lure in suspects.

    When did that Roswell stuff go down last year, September / August?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBoy805  [View Original Post]
    So was these c orgs or some crapshoot? I haven't heard anything from the girls I see usually.

  11. #2163

    Storage Place

    One of those places listed was a storage place.


  12. #2162

    Oh boy

    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...OYFQLBS6ED26I/

    Well boys, looks like that New York thing was an excuse? Every address on here is the main group. Unless they got out of here before then LOL time to take a break?

  13. #2161

  14. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/17-...-room-gbi-says

    Confirmed pandering arrests on that date.
    So was these c orgs or some crapshoot? I haven't heard anything from the girls I see usually.

  15. #2159

    Every Year

    They do this sweep literally every year. One time a year across the country. They usually do it in Ga in the October month. They just doing it early this year I guess. Not one real human trafficking case, just a bunch of tricks, handlers / drivers being arrested. Its very interesting that they didn't charge any woman with prostitution. I guess they realized the charge is so petty that its a waste of time even charging them. They usually arrest the woman then try their hardest to convince the woman that they were being forced to sell their bodies. When we all know that's bs, I guess enough wrongful arrest lawsuits made them change their tactics. Ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/17-...-room-gbi-says

    Confirmed pandering arrests on that date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape