Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22708

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm 1 for 1 at Calla. The girl was skinny, fairly young and very nice. She let me roam OTC and took the happy ending slow. I think her name was Ellie? I went back a week later and there were too many of you mongers there already. Half hour wait at least I was told. So I went to Jasmine on Chippewa and got right in with Lisa. She was fairly hot in her forties. She gave a decent massage and was very talkative and asked a lot of questions about what I do for a living, etc. I enjoyed making up my new career and telling her about it. Also, when I went in she had me fill out a form with a name, address, phone number, etc. Of course I lied on that! I'm not sure what that is about. Left happy there, too. Both places were $70 for an hour and $40 tip. Both said bring more tip money next time. Yeah, sure.
    They had me fill that form out also, name Sam Page.

  2. #22707

    Yes at Calla

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Is Calla still offering HE? I haven't been there this year at all, last time I went it was DIY. Last success was at Health (olive /141) but I don't like the location.
    I'm 1 for 1 at Calla. The girl was skinny, fairly young and very nice. She let me roam OTC and took the happy ending slow. I think her name was Ellie? I went back a week later and there were too many of you mongers there already. Half hour wait at least I was told. So I went to Jasmine on Chippewa and got right in with Lisa. She was fairly hot in her forties. She gave a decent massage and was very talkative and asked a lot of questions about what I do for a living, etc. I enjoyed making up my new career and telling her about it. Also, when I went in she had me fill out a form with a name, address, phone number, etc. Of course I lied on that! I'm not sure what that is about. Left happy there, too. Both places were $70 for an hour and $40 tip. Both said bring more tip money next time. Yeah, sure.

  3. #22706

    Spring Spa

    The massage quality here is better than any of the other stores in the Illinois side. I have been to Asian Star, Lam Lua, Hair and Nail, and Belle. They promote DIY if you want more than massage especially if it is your first visit. Go more often, be a gentleman and tip well and you will not be disappointed. If you are not close, call to book an appointment.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  4. #22705

    Calla day spa September 2024

    Is Calla still offering HE? I haven't been there this year at all, last time I went it was DIY. Last success was at Health (olive /141) but I don't like the location.

  5. #22704

    Taiwan spa and peaceful telegraph road

    Dm me if anyone able to get past DIY at Tawan Massage spa and peaceful massage telegraph road, tried many times but only DIY for me but encouraged I will get more.

  6. #22703

    Taiwan Massage

    Visited multiple times only DIY, I stopped visiting this place not going further they always tempt you.

  7. #22702

    DIY doesn't cut it

    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun114  [View Original Post]
    Visited Taiwan Massage and had a great masseuse named Cindy, 30's. Good massage, ad a lot of help but only DIY. Good time for 70/40.
    I negotiate a little harder and a small tip. That will end this nonsense. Sure things are the only way to go.

  8. #22701

    Taiwan Massage

    Visited Taiwan Massage and had a great masseuse named Cindy, 30's. Good massage, ad a lot of help but only DIY. Good time for 70/40.

  9. #22700

    Lesson in Korean

    Thanks. I'm sure I've shared some Korean and enjoyed it. I'm most def in the 'can't tell the difference' category. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. If she makes me cum, then it's a good day. That should be the monger motto.

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Korean. Generally, AMPs the offer FS are predominately Korean. The HJ / DIY places are about half Korean, half Chinese. Some people actually care about which they're going to, but most of us can't tell the difference, so it's not mentioned.

  10. #22699
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    This post is rather confusing. I've been visiting these places for years. Not sure what a K-AMP is. Can you explain?
    Korean. Generally, AMPs the offer FS are predominately Korean. The HJ / DIY places are about half Korean, half Chinese. Some people actually care about which they're going to, but most of us can't tell the difference, so it's not mentioned.

  11. #22698

    What are K-AMPs

    This post is rather confusing. I've been visiting these places for years. Not sure what a K-AMP is. Can you explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    Amazing to me the time an effort put into these penthouse forum style reviews of places that are a sure thing. Centerville has for years has supported adult entertainment and the K-AMPs over there do full service. No surprise, no secrets, its pay to play whatever it is you want. The AMPs the challenge where it is nice to get some intel on extras given other than massage.

    Like any respectable non-brothel business, they want people to frequent the stores for massage. Everything else happens with rapport and adult consent. Most AMP owners do not want the trouble but understand the business and try to keep a low profile while taking care of their regulars.

    Go often and you will see that menus open up. And if not, those stores are forced to compete because they will not be as busy as the more liberal AMPs.

    The Kamps are a sure thing. And if you frequent there you can get them down to 120 to 140 for everything. They would rather get some money than none but again, a different business model than actual massage stores.

    We all know individual workers that are running their own private businesses inside and outside of professional AMPs but that again is not the norm or can compare to Tokyo, Fugi and the other Kamps in Centerville.

    Most all the AMPs in the area offer full body massage, DIY, L1, L2 or some combination of them to make the extra money in tips on top of the door price. And as for the all the prices going up, pay it if you get what you want, otherwise adjust the tip make up for the increase at the door.

  12. #22697
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    However this is the only service I've ran into in recent.

    https://www.theshavemster.com/

    It's interesting they note fees as 'suggested donations' & 'can meet home, hotel, special events'. Details list that it's a dude but it almost makes me wonder if there's something else going on.
    Umm. Pretty sure that's just a gay dude who gets off on shaving other men. No judgement if that's your thing, but seems like a bad day if you're not.

  13. #22696
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStone  [View Original Post]
    I used to live in the area and started going there when Kim was still the owner. Good massage, but not much else. Lee is obviously a known commodity here, but I know she is getting older. I will be in town for a short time and want to make sure it's still worth the trip. Over the years, she occasionally had another provider who would be there for a short time. Was always nervous to request them because I didn't want to miss out on Lee.
    Had an unpleasant time there last time. She does seem more tired, had no help and refuses to turn down business, at least that day. I get to my scheduled appointment on the dot, and have to wait a minute and cross paths with another dude. Fucking hate that. Then she kept answering the phone. Probably 8 calls in the hour. She also left the room a few times, which made me think someone else was waiting in another room. Great tease as always with diy, but constant distractions were so off-putting. . Remember back in the day she'd lock the door and shut off / ignore the phone and always be pretty energetic. Time comes for us all. Haha.

  14. #22695

    How are things at Lee's Kimjoe these days?

    I used to live in the area and started going there when Kim was still the owner. Good massage, but not much else. Lee is obviously a known commodity here, but I know she is getting older. I will be in town for a short time and want to make sure it's still worth the trip. Over the years, she occasionally had another provider who would be there for a short time. Was always nervous to request them because I didn't want to miss out on Lee.

  15. #22694

    Dorsett foot and body #2, 4/5

    Got the same worker today, I think she said Sasha this time around. Probably still wrong, I'm terrible at recalling names. Opted for the non stepping on back treatment, and the massage was better. Seems to be helping my sciatica issues, but unfortunately still DIY on the flip. She had no problem massaging the boys and grundle but no go on the fun part.

    There were voices of other girls present this time around, not sure if others offer or if the whole place is trying to be above board. It's a still a very clean place, and the rooms don't seem to have paper thin walls, which make me more comfortable to be in. For example, I've had good endings at health, but the location sucks and is very distracting. I liked Calla the first time I went, but was DIY with a disappointing massage the second / last time I went. I haven't tried classic yet but it's way out of my way, never any reason to be out that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape