Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 1179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15257

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times before but lately her communication kinda sucks. Recently she has wasted my time a bit during a meet but after that she did come through and deliver. She's legit but you got to catch her on a good day.
    Could I get that face pic also.

  2. #15256

    300 for online services?

    Quote Originally Posted by RjDoyle  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiek

    Any info on this one?
    Welp, found why this hobby is going to shit. Why meet when dudes just give 300 for nothing. Definitely wouldn't spend 475 either.

  3. #15255

    JessieK

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessiek

    Any info on this one?

  4. #15254

    Nice, I would help her if she wanted to go meet in Lex. She's sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Met this one way out in the mountains of my Vernon.

    She has no car and stuck there, was solid visit, petite red head and cuter In person, recommend her if you're willing to make the drive.

    Only down side is on top of rate ya spend gas money too and only car visit unless add hotel too, she has mood swings though so catch on good day for best experience. (Can usually tell through text) overall will repeat, if someone can host her in Lexington she'd be down if you bring here here.
    DarkKnight2020, Lionhart, or anybody else will to share her digits? I'd be willing to be generous to her and make the drive.

  5. #15253

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    Go for it bro! You won't be disappointed. She gives great head and likes being face fucked. I've seen her at her house and at a hotel before. She's not lying about anything on her profile. She's definitely prettier than 95% of everything else on stg. She didn't allow DATY, but that might have changed by now. It's been a few months since I've last seen her. She's cool as a fan and gets into it. Check your DM's, I'll send a link so you can see her face.
    Seen her a few times before but lately her communication kinda sucks. Recently she has wasted my time a bit during a meet but after that she did come through and deliver. She's legit but you got to catch her on a good day.

  6. #15252

    Sophia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/680474260437

    Has anyone seen Sophia lately? TIA.

  7. #15251

    The Cuban Wreck

    Quote Originally Posted by FR2187  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/346436615030
    Yeah I've seen her twice. She just wants to get you done and get paid, horrible attitude. Her Incall was in the projects up around a 6th brewery. Air mattress on the floor. Everything is covered unless you want to pay like a $200 upsell. Never did Car Visit. - not the most punctual communicator.

    I recommend finding else. She IS cute and has a decent little body on her. But that's it.

  8. #15250

    Any info?

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything, thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/346436615030

  9. #15249

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Same ole same ole. Drug addict, persistent felon.

    She used to have that beautiful blue hair and switched to blond. I guess she thought the cops would not recognize her with blond hair. She has been in and out of jail for the past 18 years. She checked into LFUCG Graybar every month for the last 3 months. She is due for another visit. In July she was arrested for public intoxication. She is a bad junkie. Spider bites arms and legs. Baby damage and saggy boobs. Rode hard and put up wet. Do not trust her. Would not recommend her in any circumstance.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Pics are heavily filter. Seen her 6 months or so ago and she looked rough and was heavily heavily medicated.

    .
    Thanks for the information, guys!!

  10. #15248

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/126009831298

    That one? I've been curious to see her but always thought it was fake. Communication was weird and spotty. Does she look anything like pics? May retry with your blessing and review.
    Try her out. I'd honestly do an hour at some point. She's not big but just right. She's not a model body (which I personally don't like). Really nice pillows.

  11. #15247

    Not just sex. An experience

    She isn't just a wham bam thank you ma'am! She gives you an experience! I highly recommend if someone has the time for the session, (I do mean session, you will have multiple pops! She will give you the time of your life! FYI. Carley is what she has named her pussy! LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/784107143010

  12. #15246

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/126009831298

    That one? I've been curious to see her but always thought it was fake. Communication was weird and spotty. Does she look anything like pics? May retry with your blessing and review.
    Go for it bro! You won't be disappointed. She gives great head and likes being face fucked. I've seen her at her house and at a hotel before. She's not lying about anything on her profile. She's definitely prettier than 95% of everything else on stg. She didn't allow DATY, but that might have changed by now. It's been a few months since I've last seen her. She's cool as a fan and gets into it. Check your DM's, I'll send a link so you can see her face.

  13. #15245

    Blu, Blue, Blond -whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/417756349751

    Any information would be appreciated.
    Same ole same ole. Drug addict, persistent felon.

    She used to have that beautiful blue hair and switched to blond. I guess she thought the cops would not recognize her with blond hair. She has been in and out of jail for the past 18 years. She checked into LFUCG Graybar every month for the last 3 months. She is due for another visit. In July she was arrested for public intoxication. She is a bad junkie. Spider bites arms and legs. Baby damage and saggy boobs. Rode hard and put up wet. Do not trust her. Would not recommend her in any circumstance.

  14. #15244

    Pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a picture and didn't even respond back. Dumb C to me, but I'm probably the 2% that think that. Can't win.

    Lighter note, I did see "pawg" the other day. Good BJ, no talking, and straight to the point. Rushed and probably didn't enjoy it but I did LOL. I'd repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...g/126009831298

    That one? I've been curious to see her but always thought it was fake. Communication was weird and spotty. Does she look anything like pics? May retry with your blessing and review.

  15. #15243

    Blue

    Pics are heavily filter. Seen her 6 months or so ago and she looked rough and was heavily heavily medicated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/417756349751

    Any information would be appreciated.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape