Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34754

    TOFTT at BEI Spa.

    Noon Friday. BEI Spa is at 6554 W. Higgins.

    I was met by Lucky who has a nice pair of natural D's. Problem is she is kinda pear shaped. Not so much a gut as stocky body and a full face.

    I thought things would get off to a good start when she came in and saw me standing there naked. She asked me to lay down and asked towel or no towel.

    Then she squatted in front of me and asked me hard or soft massage.

    She had a spaghetti strap top on and I caressed her shoulders and pulled the straps down with no objection.

    She let me fondle and suck and seemed really in to it.

    We switched up a bit and she came and stood in front of me and I continued my ministrations to her boobs. She was moaning and pulling on my nipples and playing with my dick. She said "you good tipper? You take care of me?" I said $160 for boom boom. She at first said more.

    Then she said no boom boom. Only HJ.

    I asked for BJ. She said Boss told them only Handjobs. So I said $60. She said no.

    Wanted more. I said fine. Massage only.

    Her massage was a lot of pressure point therapy for awhile. Then asked if oil was ok. Her massage and stretching was ok.

    She kept her eyes focused on the wall. Never looked at me.

    Finally she said 10 minutes left. Asked if she could massage my head. Sure why not. After a few minutes she says you sure you don't want other massage. I said $60. She said more. I said no we finished.

    Then she said ok ok but money now and no touching me. Decent HJ but the whole negotiate and making me get up turned me off. That's hadn't happened to me in a long time. Saw the other girl on the way out. She smaller and more petite. But if it's A limited menu I won't be back.

    TLDR: won't repeat at BEI.

  2. #34753

    Star Hot

    Just visited today. Had Michelle, 30's-40's, slim with enough ass to grab on and Bs. Decent looks. Half hour, 50/150 FS. Did not rush, actually went over. She enjoyed the oral and gives a sloppy BBJ. She even massaged a bit at the end. Would repeat. There is another girl there with nice looking Cs. Not as cute but not butter.

    Q.

  3. #34752

    Orange

    Does anyone have a favorite to go girl?? Want to go and try it out again!

  4. #34751
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info on this place? Planning to go here soon but its a bit out of the way so just wondering if there's any updates on the previously mentioned MT's with good asses. Lmk feel free to DM.
    No changes here. Don't visit on a Tuesday unless you want to skip the main attraction (s).

  5. #34750

    Same

    Nothing has changed. Same girls that have been there for a while. Same schedules. Same asses.

    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent info on this place? Planning to go here soon but its a bit out of the way so just wondering if there's any updates on the previously mentioned MT's with good asses. Lmk feel free to DM.

  6. #34749

    Mimi T Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same mimi from old relax spa on north ashland ave? That spa has new owners. I heard she left.
    Not sure if it's the same Mimi from your info, apologies.

  7. #34748

    Broadway Spa

    Anyone have any recent info on this place? Planning to go here soon but its a bit out of the way so just wondering if there's any updates on the previously mentioned MT's with good asses. Lmk feel free to DM.

  8. #34747
    Can you share info? Have been looking for the same Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Just was wondering if there's a site I don't know about for blue island, archer, or Ashland perfect spa to see what girls they have right now. I don't call spas as I got tired of random callbacks or texts when I didn't want them. Just was curious if there's another way to find out their lineup as I haven't been down there in a while and not too sure when I'll have the free time to make that drive as it isn't the closest for me.

  9. #34746

    I second

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...are-60706.html

    She just started posting yesterday and I don't know why but I immediately reached out and scheduled without doing any research. Ended up being a good time. She's black, 5'2" 110 lbs with a nice curvy body. Toppless massage with L1 finish, says she doesn't do L2, but sounded open to other things but I just stuck to the L1.

    Pros: Cute, great massage, light oil, great technique on the L1, lets you touch. She sounds like she would be open to more body to body and you massaging her if that's your thing. Offers a massage with no extras if you're looking for something legit too. Uses up the entire hour.

    Cons: Works in an old office space near the Western Brown line stop, small studio, no shower, bathroom around the corner type of place. She used to be in the industry before, but she was pretty quiet / shy / timid about doing the deed at first. Maybe that was to feel me out and make sure I wasn't LEO? Limited availability, 3 days a week but sounds like she works kind of late..
    I wound up seeing her as well since I needed a good massage and release. The physical description is accurate, but has a slight stomach though. Not a deal breaker or anything. She actually gives the massage topless the whole time, I didn't realize until the flip. I can confirm she doesn't offer anything else besides L1 release.

    Cute girl for sure, she just looks better from the side / head down than head-on IMO. Also, the weave or wig she had on was not doing her any justice. It did not look real. Massage is solid but nothing to write home about. Knows how to stroke a dick tho and moans / whimpers quite nicely. The office building she operates out of is easy to miss and right next to a place with moderate traffic. The actual massage studio is great, and very well put together. Looks better in person. She's willing to talk if you are.

    Probably won't be back because of the price (a couple places I know that offer the same but slightly cheaper).

  10. #34745

    Mimi at T pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ManlyKmee26  [View Original Post]
    Heard good things about T-Pro on Chicago Ave so TOFTT. Was greeted by Mimi, who I presume is in 30's, at the door and went for 30 min (. 5 donation). Led to the room and proceeded to get a solid
    massage as she worked the kinks in my back, legs and
    shoulders. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, settled for
    clothed l2 for another 110. Was impressed by those vocal
    skills, was not long till I filled the bag. Said more was on the
    table if more donation involved. Total damage was 160 - well
    worth it.
    Is she the same mimi from old relax spa on north ashland ave? That spa has new owners. I heard she left.

  11. #34744
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that one has been open for a while. Didn't realize it was just a move. They have a ring doorbell and I'm not a fan of that. I know they have cameras everywhere at these places but personally I don't like the ring doorbell.

    That website looks similar to the one for the place relax at 47 xx and elston by Lawrence.
    I went to the place at Lawrence and Elston late spring. Girls were friendly but not plain looking. Late 30's probably 40's. Ok massage with CBJ. Probably $50 for the half and $120 for the CBJ. One and done for me.

  12. #34743

    Seen it

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    It did. It's moved here.

    https://moonspail.com/
    Yeah that one has been open for a while. Didn't realize it was just a move. They have a ring doorbell and I'm not a fan of that. I know they have cameras everywhere at these places but personally I don't like the ring doorbell.

    That website looks similar to the one for the place relax at 47 xx and elston by Lawrence.

  13. #34742

    Pics

    Just was wondering if there's a site I don't know about for blue island, archer, or Ashland perfect spa to see what girls they have right now. I don't call spas as I got tired of random callbacks or texts when I didn't want them. Just was curious if there's another way to find out their lineup as I haven't been down there in a while and not too sure when I'll have the free time to make that drive as it isn't the closest for me.

  14. #34741
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    I thought the one at 56 xx w montrose closed a long time ago.
    It did. It's moved here.

    https://moonspail.com/

  15. #34740

    Post history

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree, saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was just ok, settled up on the front end and she acted as she was doing me a favor. Once again another Papasan hit or miss place, and that day it was certainly a miss.
    Got to check the post history of the reviewers. Most of the reviews for PPS or MMS spots only review those spots, the reviews read like some kind of Ah Shucks square from a 1950's TV sitcom run through Google Translate.

    With that said, for 140 I had a good time with the woman I saw there in the Spring. I don't go for the massage so that wasn't part of my experience but she did kiss if I remember correctly, DATY, maybe CBJ, and the CFS. I posted a review but can't remember all of the details. She was cute for these spots but body was only average and breath was not great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape