Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 356 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4309

    Curvy Dream Doll

    Please let us know if you indeed TOFTT. I was thinking the same!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about her. Couldn't find anything. We have text and she is responsive and gave me a location but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/081461771831

  2. #4308

    Curvy Dream

    Anyone know about her. Couldn't find anything. We have text and she is responsive and gave me a location but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Might toftt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/081461771831

  3. #4307

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a night of laughter, unforgettable moments, and a woman who can handle any mishap with grace and humor, then look no further than Nikki!

    From the moment I walked through the door, Nikki's stunning blonde hair and captivating smile made me feel welcome. And let's not forget her fantastic figure great boobs, a great butt, and an accommodating nature that would put even the most seasoned hostess to shame.

    Nikki's blend of beauty, humor, and down-to-earth charm made for an unforgettable experience. If you're looking for someone who can turn even the most embarrassing moments into a good time, Nikki is your girl. Just be careful around those floors they're deceptively slippery!
    LOL! I remember! Too funny! I had a blast! Definitely one of my favorite memories of fun laughter and amazing company! Thank you for the review darlin.
    Xoxo Nikki.

  4. #4306
    My apologies brothers, been offline for awhile. That is the link. Sometime you can catch her on STG. Pic with the XO sign is legit. The others are a little older, she's a little thicker than that now. Slimthic tho. But trust me, best thing in town!

  5. #4305

    Link found

    Quote Originally Posted by Massage6969  [View Original Post]
    Do you have link.
    https://tryst.link/escort/kasino-kash777

  6. #4304

    No Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I see that in her post but I have recently seen her and there was no talk of a deposit. I am assuming she's has issues with no shows.

    Although I feel for these ladies getting strung along by no show customers. I will not pay a deposit.
    I agree 100%. Deposits are free money and even the best struggle with the idea of getting some money now vs establishing a sustainable path going forward.

  7. #4303

    No deposit paid

    Nope nothing was asked for as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to pay her deposit on cashapp? I stopped seeing her after she put that in place.

  8. #4302

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to pay her deposit on cashapp? I stopped seeing her after she put that in place.
    I see that in her post but I have recently seen her and there was no talk of a deposit. I am assuming she's has issues with no shows.

    Although I feel for these ladies getting strung along by no show customers. I will not pay a deposit.

  9. #4301

    Got it finally

    Leanna is the mature gal in Kalamazoo who knows my friend Jeannie who used to be in the hobby. She is super sexy but I have not seen her yet so I can't give a report yet. I wanted to follow up on a previous post about waiting on her info. Please pm for a pic and number. I don't think she advertised anywhere but she's apparently been around awhile.

  10. #4300

    Shyne

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to pay her deposit on cashapp? I stopped seeing her after she put that in place.
    Cash app, cash or Paypal is what's on her post.

  11. #4299

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Had a QV dream with Shyne at the RRI. She was quick response and accommodating as I had Limited time last weekend. Dressed in some thigh highs and lingerie for the experience.

    She was as advertised. Thick in all the right places BBBJ and covers FS. She wasn't using anything besides alcohol.

    May repeat.

    Be Safe KT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/200222692577
    Did you have to pay her deposit on cashapp? I stopped seeing her after she put that in place.

  12. #4298

    Shyne

    Had a QV dream with Shyne at the RRI. She was quick response and accommodating as I had Limited time last weekend. Dressed in some thigh highs and lingerie for the experience.

    She was as advertised. Thick in all the right places BBBJ and covers FS. She wasn't using anything besides alcohol.

    May repeat.

    Be Safe KT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/200222692577

  13. #4297

    New to the area

    Anyone got any faves I'd love to try out just message me. Fellow hobbyists stay safe out there.

  14. #4296

    Same experience as Kzoopimp

    Quote Originally Posted by KalamazooPimp  [View Original Post]
    Contacted this one and tried setting up a meet.

    She asked me if I had any ketamine or ice cream.

    I said no and I still tried to set up appointment and then she quoted.

    Her rate. I say ok I can work with that.

    I ask for her address and she says no I'm not giving it to you.

    I say ummm ok why not I would like to see you and she replies.

    With name calling and flips out.

    I'm guessing she has some sort of mental issues or is just really strung out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...w/705853361126
    After a nice round of texts that seemed promising, out of the blue she went ballistic. I'm glad I did not have a dream / nightmare with this one.

  15. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by INeedaBJ616B  [View Original Post]
    #3 cotton candy I had a dream. Picked up for take out without incident. Seemed like an open menu. Probably 45 larger exwife experience. Lives out in paw paw Used to hang around with Christi / wildchild. https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...m/674029073790.
    I saw cotton candy she is nice chatty gal. Big boobs big belly. Very enthusiastic oral skills. Fun time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape