The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 695 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 10418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9458

    Average

    Quote Originally Posted by Youjizz1234  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/5616963084

    Seeing if anyone has had any dreams with her. DM open if that's easier.
    I saw her last year. Thought I posted a review, I didn't.

    I remember members said she had a cheap hotel incall in Spring Lake I think? Or somewhere close to Harnett County? I opted for the outcall. She drove herself. I say average looking. Bigger girl, if that's your thing. Reasonably well kept. She was wearing the same thing in the photos. She probably wears it to all her appointments. She's newer to the game. Does this as a side job to her regular thing. The biggest thing for me was she's a smoker. I can't stand it. And she had horrible smoker breath. Such a turn off. I couldn't get into it. That was my only complaint. But it's big enough that I never went back. I can't stand smoke smell.

  2. #9457

    Any Advice

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/5616963084

    Seeing if anyone has had any dreams with her. DM open if that's easier.

  3. #9456

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQuincy  [View Original Post]
    So she was a regular of mine for over a year up til about a year ago, she disappeared. She could be slow to reply and even slower to get up with. Sometimes ghost you altogether after getting to location. Also, sometimes would take forever to get started once inside, she always took a shower, brushed her teeth, chatted. Usually not a bother, but sometimes you ain't got time for an hour when you're in a hurry ya know. Positive is she was always clean, no sign of demons but definitely probably smoked because kinda slow and spacey. Rooms were always clean and neat, never any dudes around when I came, although not uncommon to see men's shoes around. But of all I've said so far, none of that stopped me from seeing her frequently. She's cute imo, she's petite which is my preference, sadly not much in the curves department. Lollipop pretty solid and can't remember a time when she stopped and asked "you ready?" Not of the interactions were rushed which was nice. For me, around here, I put her at a 8 or better, comms was hit and miss, which seems to be a thing now too. She's got the same number posted as the one I had previously, so I'm assuming this post is legit. But I've yet to get a reply, if I do, I'll report back because she was easily my favorite regular.

  4. #9455

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Explr555  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit barbie recently?

    I know she went down hill a but recently but saw she's been posting regularly again, wondering if anyone's dreamed with her or if bf or handler issues?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/323013942855
    I can second brother Handsome's review. Same decent skills and readiness to take direction, except now she says she doesn't like to be on top, LOL. Too bad used to have decent riding skills. Quiet neighborhood beats the rathole motels she used to use. She also recently added a long blonde wig if you like. Still gets the job done which is saying something around here.

  5. #9454

  6. #9453

    Dingleberry or tampon


  7. #9452

    Country Sweetheart

    Ms. Nicole. Has anyone dreamt with her recently? Used to be highly reviewed but been a long time since. Been seeing Lily and / or Emerson, trying to add a new dream. Any info would be great! Thanks and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/414450838030

  8. #9451

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here seen her? If so what is the setup like?

    She's been posting since before Christmas and seemingly has a few reviews but can't recall too much chatter here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/001135254046
    Setup was at a local notel on the Blvd, kinda seedy at night but I dreamed in daylight, no issues. Definitely the girl in the pics but filters used. Quick and easy commo, quick response. As to the dream, VERY GFE oriented. I'm not usually a big fan of the CBJ but Rayne made up for it in skills, energy and enthusiasm. Lots of sensuous body to body contact. She genuinely really gets into the dream. She says in her ad she's a squirter. Believe it. Can't fake that. She likes to do different positions and is pretty skilled and energetic in all of them. If GFE is your thing you will enjoy the dream, if you're a hit it and out quickly who knows? My 2 cents. Hope it helps.

  9. #9450

    Rayne

    Anyone here seen her? If so what is the setup like?

    She's been posting since before Christmas and seemingly has a few reviews but can't recall too much chatter here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/001135254046

  10. #9449

    Seen recently

    I went and saw her a couple weeks ago. I've posted about her before, and all still applies. She is in a house now, ok enough neighborhood as in not a lot of traffic and people out and about. Her man wasn't around that I could tell, was another girl there with her who seemed alright. She still looks the same, petite and nice butt. Obvious demons, but was normal when I was there. In past she has fallen asleep getting ready, LOL, cleaning off the bed and stuff and a couple times with little fella in her mouth. But same overall good service, still takes it like a champ! Same low price, at for me, so definitely a plus. Stay safe boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explr555  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit barbie recently?

    I know she went down hill a but recently but saw she's been posting regularly again, wondering if anyone's dreamed with her or if bf or handler issues?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...b/323013942855

  11. #9448

    Victoria

    I could be wrong But based off the pics and the wording of the AD it seems like a fake and or a scam and that's MHO. As always think with the big head, be safe and YMMV!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaKid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this Latina Queen?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/043097760803

  12. #9447

    Victoria

    Has anyone sampled this Latina Queen?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/043097760803

  13. #9446

    Memories

    Back in the good ole days of Craigslist and BP, finding ladies for services like nude house cleaning and dancing used to be really simple. It was nice to get 2-for-1 to get the house cleaned and have some fun myself. Now, it seems the only ads I come across are for companions and body rubbers. At least, that's all I find on places like STG, EA and listcrawler.

    Since moving back in the area, many of my ATF's have either moved on or left the area. Does anyone know of any ladies that still perform nude house cleaning or private dances and would be willing to share their info?

  14. #9445

    Photo is her but old

    Add about 30 pounds with a stomach and 5 years to her face. I walked in and walked out.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfrankricard  [View Original Post]
    friend.

    She's an arrogant woman with demons. Started out good but quickly went south.

  15. #9444

    Search is your.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamseySt  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. Does anyone have any experience or review on this provider?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/174786232
    Friend.

    She's an arrogant woman with demons. Started out good but quickly went south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape