|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 772
Mini Melody
 Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing
[View Original Post]
I've seen her. She's cute, but like previous reply said, outcalls and car dates only basically. No BBBJ. QV rates from $120-150 depending on her mood. I saw her for a qv CBJ a while ago for a $ I think. Just wanted to give her a try. Wasnt really worth a return.
Since Layla can't host, Mini Melody who is just 19 yrs old and always has an incall might be a better option.
Menu is the same as Layla but asking 160 hhr and is ok with closed-mouth kissing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/530985867050
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 113
Throat goat?
 Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing
[View Original Post]
I've seen her. She's cute, but like previous reply said, outcalls and car dates only basically. No BBBJ. QV rates from $120-150 depending on her mood. I saw her for a qv CBJ a while ago for a $ I think. Just wanted to give her a try. Wasnt really worth a return.
So is she a throat goat or just false advertising? Lots of these gals say they can deepthroat, but usually most of them don't even come close to deserving that description.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 38
Layla
I've seen her. She's cute, but like previous reply said, outcalls and car dates only basically. No BBBJ. QV rates from $120-150 depending on her mood. I saw her for a qv CBJ a while ago for a $ I think. Just wanted to give her a try. Wasnt really worth a return.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 72
Hiding a secret
 Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
Saw her recently this summer, DM me for info.
Weathered face, hiding a secret between her legs, open to anal, possibly BBFS. Nice demeanor but it's a camo for her pre-existing condition!! Wonder why seniors aren't reviewing her.
What secret? A cock? I only got BBBJ so I didn't check the goods.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 772
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 36
Allie
Allie always looks better in person that her pics.
 Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Those pics are wayyy old and her communication sucks. Can't wait to see her new filtered pics.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
Agreed 100% tried her out a few weeks back. Got the job done, but way over priced in my opinion.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 367
I have an unhealthy obsession with tall girls, but I wouldn't pay that unless she went bare on everything, MSOG, etc.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 763
I certainly enjoyed the report. Well written. It's unfortunate we don't see quality reports like this very often.
I did check out her link and saw her price. This cheap guy will take a hard pass. I can't justify that kind of hit. I tip my hat to those who have that type of cake to throw around. Great report though.
 Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
I was in Milwaukee visiting for a few days and was searching for a provider who seemed sane, sexy, sensual, and, yes, in that order. I reached out to a few who either didn't respond or seemed a tad off their rocker, but then I came across Melissa's post on Tryst where she called herself "Tall. Thick. White Chick," and I reached out. She almost immediately got back to me and set up a time that evening for her to visit me downtown. She is in her early 40's but goes to school in the morning and works an afternoon job. She seemed very chill in our few texts. She arrived on time and looked like a typical soccer mom (she says she doesn't dress provocatively to avoid unwanted attention at the hotels). She was dressed very MILFy in jeans and a top. We met in the lobby, and I was greeted with a nice hug. She is tall, 5-10, and looks very athletic in her build. And she is very pretty, to boot. We chatted as we walked to the room, and she was engaging. We talked some more in the room, and I could tell she enjoyed getting to know someone before doing the dirty deeds, which I appreciated. We chatted for a bit, then decided to get down to the business. As I mentioned, she is tall (but I didn't think thick at all as there is no overhanging stomach or flab), and when she took over her mom jeans and top, she was sporting a black onesie teddy that snapped under the crotch. She does have an ample ass that showed clearly in the tight-fitting teddy that shows off her booty well ("Yes, it is real," she told me). We found a nice spot on the bed and made out like teenagers for a bit, and then was warm to cuddling and fondling just as much as I. Eventually, we went down on each other, and she doesn't do bareback BJs, which I was OK with because she does have talents. The rest of the evening progressed. I thoroughly enjoyed Melissa; I genuinely believe the pre-bang chatting helped set the mood, and I encouraged it with her as she has some exciting things to talk about. I enjoyed myself so much that the next morning, I invited her back for Round 2, and she was willing. The second time was even more relaxed and fun; I requested that she wear black yoga leggings to become even more of a suburban soccer mom, and she obliged. Later, she teased me that she had a different outfit planned that she knew I would like. Still, her 5-10 frame in those tight yoga leggings hit the spot. Overall, Melissa was a treat to enjoy; she enjoys getting to know you, and she loves the sensuality of the interaction. I live a few states away, or else I would try to get back to Milwaukee more often. Each night set me back her base rate on her site, and I thought it was worth it. Melissa is a cool mom who has a great ass and knows exactly how to please the man she is with. I was appreciative she was, in fact, sane, sexy, sensuous, and both fun and serious about her work. Enjoy this one, Milwaukee.
Find her at https://tryst.link/escort/smooches.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1323
 Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
I could see 5 girls with comparable looks for $500.
I'd bet I could get a non-pro to spend the night with me for $500. That would be a lot of money to some waitress / college girl / single mom. Question is though, could an "old guy" perform well enough to get his money's worth?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 61
Mila
https://tryst.link/escort/-mila-
Bad experience. Took the plunge and was definitely not worth it. Her face barely moves because of all the botox. Everything is to mechanical. Not my thing. Again YMMV.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 772
 Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
I could see 5 girls with comparable looks for $500.
Also she's in her 40's and won't do anything GFE. So $500 seems too high. Even more than most Sugar babies would go for a couple years ago and they were always bb and multiple hours.
She's making bank!!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 135
No Shit
 Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
$500 for an hour I'll respectfully pass way better options are out there at that price point.
I could see 5 girls with comparable looks for $500.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 48
Priceyyy
5 $$ for the hour?! Sheeeeeeesh.
 Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
I was in Milwaukee visiting for a few days and was searching for a provider who seemed sane, sexy, sensual, and, yes, in that order. I reached out to a few who either didn't respond or seemed a tad off their rocker, but then I came across Melissa's post on Tryst where she called herself "Tall. Thick. White Chick," and I reached out. She almost immediately got back to me and set up a time that evening for her to visit me downtown. She is in her early 40's but goes to school in the morning and works an afternoon job. She seemed very chill in our few texts. She arrived on time and looked like a typical soccer mom (she says she doesn't dress provocatively to avoid unwanted attention at the hotels). She was dressed very MILFy in jeans and a top. We met in the lobby, and I was greeted with a nice hug. She is tall, 5-10, and looks very athletic in her build. And she is very pretty, to boot. We chatted as we walked to the room, and she was engaging. We talked some more in the room, and I could tell she enjoyed getting to know someone before doing the dirty deeds, which I appreciated. We chatted for a bit, then decided to get down to the business. As I mentioned, she is tall (but I didn't think thick at all as there is no overhanging stomach or flab), and when she took over her mom jeans and top, she was sporting a black onesie teddy that snapped under the crotch. She does have an ample ass that showed clearly in the tight-fitting teddy that shows off her booty well ("Yes, it is real," she told me). We found a nice spot on the bed and made out like teenagers for a bit, and then was warm to cuddling and fondling just as much as I. Eventually, we went down on each other, and she doesn't do bareback BJs, which I was OK with because she does have talents. The rest of the evening progressed. I thoroughly enjoyed Melissa; I genuinely believe the pre-bang chatting helped set the mood, and I encouraged it with her as she has some exciting things to talk about. I enjoyed myself so much that the next morning, I invited her back for Round 2, and she was willing. The second time was even more relaxed and fun; I requested that she wear black yoga leggings to become even more of a suburban soccer mom, and she obliged. Later, she teased me that she had a different outfit planned that she knew I would like. Still, her 5-10 frame in those tight yoga leggings hit the spot. Overall, Melissa was a treat to enjoy; she enjoys getting to know you, and she loves the sensuality of the interaction. I live a few states away, or else I would try to get back to Milwaukee more often. Each night set me back her base rate on her site, and I thought it was worth it. Melissa is a cool mom who has a great ass and knows exactly how to please the man she is with. I was appreciative she was, in fact, sane, sexy, sensuous, and both fun and serious about her work. Enjoy this one, Milwaukee.
Find her at https://tryst.link/escort/smooches.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 93
Thanks but no thanks
$500 for an hour I'll respectfully pass way better options are out there at that price point.
 Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
I was in Milwaukee visiting for a few days and was searching for a provider who seemed sane, sexy, sensual, and, yes, in that order. I reached out to a few who either didn't respond or seemed a tad off their rocker, but then I came across Melissa's post on Tryst where she called herself "Tall. Thick. White Chick," and I reached out. She almost immediately got back to me and set up a time that evening for her to visit me downtown. She is in her early 40's but goes to school in the morning and works an afternoon job. She seemed very chill in our few texts. She arrived on time and looked like a typical soccer mom (she says she doesn't dress provocatively to avoid unwanted attention at the hotels). She was dressed very MILFy in jeans and a top. We met in the lobby, and I was greeted with a nice hug. She is tall, 5-10, and looks very athletic in her build. And she is very pretty, to boot. We chatted as we walked to the room, and she was engaging. We talked some more in the room, and I could tell she enjoyed getting to know someone before doing the dirty deeds, which I appreciated. We chatted for a bit, then decided to get down to the business. As I mentioned, she is tall (but I didn't think thick at all as there is no overhanging stomach or flab), and when she took over her mom jeans and top, she was sporting a black onesie teddy that snapped under the crotch. She does have an ample ass that showed clearly in the tight-fitting teddy that shows off her booty well ("Yes, it is real," she told me). We found a nice spot on the bed and made out like teenagers for a bit, and then was warm to cuddling and fondling just as much as I. Eventually, we went down on each other, and she doesn't do bareback BJs, which I was OK with because she does have talents. The rest of the evening progressed. I thoroughly enjoyed Melissa; I genuinely believe the pre-bang chatting helped set the mood, and I encouraged it with her as she has some exciting things to talk about. I enjoyed myself so much that the next morning, I invited her back for Round 2, and she was willing. The second time was even more relaxed and fun; I requested that she wear black yoga leggings to become even more of a suburban soccer mom, and she obliged. Later, she teased me that she had a different outfit planned that she knew I would like. Still, her 5-10 frame in those tight yoga leggings hit the spot. Overall, Melissa was a treat to enjoy; she enjoys getting to know you, and she loves the sensuality of the interaction. I live a few states away, or else I would try to get back to Milwaukee more often. Each night set me back her base rate on her site, and I thought it was worth it. Melissa is a cool mom who has a great ass and knows exactly how to please the man she is with. I was appreciative she was, in fact, sane, sexy, sensuous, and both fun and serious about her work. Enjoy this one, Milwaukee.
Find her at https://tryst.link/escort/smooches.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|