Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 26353
-
08-28-24 13:21 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 770Cummy Yummy
Is this her? Menu seems extremely limited!! Doesn't mention FS!!
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/468040399300
-
08-28-24 11:57 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 770Mini Melody
Since Layla can't host, Mini Melody who is just 19 yrs old and always has an incall might be a better option.
Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing
[View Original Post]
Menu is the same as Layla but asking 160 hhr and is ok with closed-mouth kissing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/530985867050
-
08-28-24 11:22 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 113Throat goat?
So is she a throat goat or just false advertising? Lots of these gals say they can deepthroat, but usually most of them don't even come close to deserving that description.
Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 22:33 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 38Layla
I've seen her. She's cute, but like previous reply said, outcalls and car dates only basically. No BBBJ. QV rates from $120-150 depending on her mood. I saw her for a qv CBJ a while ago for a $ I think. Just wanted to give her a try. Wasnt really worth a return.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 11:23 #23064Senior Member

Posts: 72Hiding a secret
What secret? A cock? I only got BBBJ so I didn't check the goods.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 15:12 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 770Anyone seen this girl?
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 17:25 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 36Allie
Allie always looks better in person that her pics.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 15:12 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 181Agreed 100% tried her out a few weeks back. Got the job done, but way over priced in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Alsf17
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 09:32 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 367I have an unhealthy obsession with tall girls, but I wouldn't pay that unless she went bare on everything, MSOG, etc.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 22:11 #23059Senior Member

Posts: 763I certainly enjoyed the report. Well written. It's unfortunate we don't see quality reports like this very often.
I did check out her link and saw her price. This cheap guy will take a hard pass. I can't justify that kind of hit. I tip my hat to those who have that type of cake to throw around. Great report though.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 18:44 #23058Senior Member

Posts: 1322I'd bet I could get a non-pro to spend the night with me for $500. That would be a lot of money to some waitress / college girl / single mom. Question is though, could an "old guy" perform well enough to get his money's worth?
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 17:34 #23057Senior Member

Posts: 61Mila
https://tryst.link/escort/-mila-
Bad experience. Took the plunge and was definitely not worth it. Her face barely moves because of all the botox. Everything is to mechanical. Not my thing. Again YMMV.
-
08-24-24 15:26 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 770Also she's in her 40's and won't do anything GFE. So $500 seems too high. Even more than most Sugar babies would go for a couple years ago and they were always bb and multiple hours.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
She's making bank!!
-
08-24-24 15:06 #23055Senior Member

Posts: 135No Shit
I could see 5 girls with comparable looks for $500.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 15:03 #23054Senior Member

Posts: 48Priceyyy
5 $$ for the hour?! Sheeeeeeesh.
Originally Posted by RE1975
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





