Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 10418
-
08-29-24 20:56 #9458Senior Member

Posts: 218Average
I saw her last year. Thought I posted a review, I didn't.
Originally Posted by Youjizz1234
[View Original Post]
I remember members said she had a cheap hotel incall in Spring Lake I think? Or somewhere close to Harnett County? I opted for the outcall. She drove herself. I say average looking. Bigger girl, if that's your thing. Reasonably well kept. She was wearing the same thing in the photos. She probably wears it to all her appointments. She's newer to the game. Does this as a side job to her regular thing. The biggest thing for me was she's a smoker. I can't stand it. And she had horrible smoker breath. Such a turn off. I couldn't get into it. That was my only complaint. But it's big enough that I never went back. I can't stand smoke smell.
-
08-29-24 18:07 #9457Senior Member

Posts: 100Any Advice
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...629/5616963084
Seeing if anyone has had any dreams with her. DM open if that's easier.
-
08-28-24 20:47 #9456Regular Member

Posts: 18I have seen her
So she was a regular of mine for over a year up til about a year ago, she disappeared. She could be slow to reply and even slower to get up with. Sometimes ghost you altogether after getting to location. Also, sometimes would take forever to get started once inside, she always took a shower, brushed her teeth, chatted. Usually not a bother, but sometimes you ain't got time for an hour when you're in a hurry ya know. Positive is she was always clean, no sign of demons but definitely probably smoked because kinda slow and spacey. Rooms were always clean and neat, never any dudes around when I came, although not uncommon to see men's shoes around. But of all I've said so far, none of that stopped me from seeing her frequently. She's cute imo, she's petite which is my preference, sadly not much in the curves department. Lollipop pretty solid and can't remember a time when she stopped and asked "you ready?" Not of the interactions were rushed which was nice. For me, around here, I put her at a 8 or better, comms was hit and miss, which seems to be a thing now too. She's got the same number posted as the one I had previously, so I'm assuming this post is legit. But I've yet to get a reply, if I do, I'll report back because she was easily my favorite regular.
Originally Posted by JohnQuincy
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 13:25 #9455Senior Member

Posts: 115Barbie
I can second brother Handsome's review. Same decent skills and readiness to take direction, except now she says she doesn't like to be on top, LOL. Too bad used to have decent riding skills. Quiet neighborhood beats the rathole motels she used to use. She also recently added a long blonde wig if you like. Still gets the job done which is saying something around here.
Originally Posted by Explr555
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 22:52 #9454Senior Member

Posts: 49Becky
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...2/163570051151
Anybody seen her?
-
08-27-24 19:40 #9453Senior Member

Posts: 902Dingleberry or tampon
-
08-27-24 12:02 #9452Regular Member

Posts: 14Country Sweetheart
Ms. Nicole. Has anyone dreamt with her recently? Used to be highly reviewed but been a long time since. Been seeing Lily and / or Emerson, trying to add a new dream. Any info would be great! Thanks and stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/414450838030
-
08-27-24 09:20 #9451Senior Member

Posts: 115Rayne
Setup was at a local notel on the Blvd, kinda seedy at night but I dreamed in daylight, no issues. Definitely the girl in the pics but filters used. Quick and easy commo, quick response. As to the dream, VERY GFE oriented. I'm not usually a big fan of the CBJ but Rayne made up for it in skills, energy and enthusiasm. Lots of sensuous body to body contact. She genuinely really gets into the dream. She says in her ad she's a squirter. Believe it. Can't fake that. She likes to do different positions and is pretty skilled and energetic in all of them. If GFE is your thing you will enjoy the dream, if you're a hit it and out quickly who knows? My 2 cents. Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 05:51 #9450Senior Member

Posts: 128Rayne
Anyone here seen her? If so what is the setup like?
She's been posting since before Christmas and seemingly has a few reviews but can't recall too much chatter here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/001135254046
-
08-26-24 22:29 #9449Regular Member

Posts: 18Seen recently
I went and saw her a couple weeks ago. I've posted about her before, and all still applies. She is in a house now, ok enough neighborhood as in not a lot of traffic and people out and about. Her man wasn't around that I could tell, was another girl there with her who seemed alright. She still looks the same, petite and nice butt. Obvious demons, but was normal when I was there. In past she has fallen asleep getting ready, LOL, cleaning off the bed and stuff and a couple times with little fella in her mouth. But same overall good service, still takes it like a champ! Same low price, at for me, so definitely a plus. Stay safe boys.
Originally Posted by Explr555
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 20:07 #9448Senior Member

Posts: 902Victoria
I could be wrong But based off the pics and the wording of the AD it seems like a fake and or a scam and that's MHO. As always think with the big head, be safe and YMMV!
Originally Posted by CarolinaKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 18:54 #9447Senior Member

Posts: 51Victoria
Has anyone sampled this Latina Queen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...l/043097760803
-
08-26-24 14:08 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 75Memories
Back in the good ole days of Craigslist and BP, finding ladies for services like nude house cleaning and dancing used to be really simple. It was nice to get 2-for-1 to get the house cleaned and have some fun myself. Now, it seems the only ads I come across are for companions and body rubbers. At least, that's all I find on places like STG, EA and listcrawler.
Since moving back in the area, many of my ATF's have either moved on or left the area. Does anyone know of any ladies that still perform nude house cleaning or private dances and would be willing to share their info?
-
08-26-24 06:16 #9445Regular Member

Posts: 10Photo is her but old
Add about 30 pounds with a stomach and 5 years to her face. I walked in and walked out.
Originally Posted by mrfrankricard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 21:11 #9444Senior Member

Posts: 128Search is your.
Friend.
Originally Posted by RamseySt
[View Original Post]
She's an arrogant woman with demons. Started out good but quickly went south.










Reply With Quote





