Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8271
-
08-27-24 21:25 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 118Tee
There's a good reason she takes guys to private rooms one after another.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 19:22 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 270Mandy
I have seen Mandy 3 times. Every time she is completely wasted.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
Amazing blowjobs. The third time I saw her I was struggling to cum. So I put her in doggie and boinked her bare.
She ok'd the move and just asked that I pull out.
It surprised me it was that easy with her.
-
08-27-24 18:23 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 541Monse
Monse is ready for a Gangbang.
Text her if interested.
-
08-27-24 17:44 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 134Had a great time with Faith last time I was in. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 16:20 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 987Mandy is better for take out.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 14:49 #6841I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I see Anya on Sunday. She play with Wang and ride wang. She very sexy. I cum fast.
Originally Posted by Snugfit
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 14:10 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 59Called last night to see if someone was in. Got the yes, but I asked them to post the full lineup. Older lady on the other end said, "I guess we can now since mostly everyone is in" but lineup was never posted. This was around 9:30 pm. A bummer. I don't have the time to sit and cycle through everyone to see who is around.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 12:30 #6839Senior Member

Posts: 38Tee
If anyone had fun with Tee, can I PM for details? I think she is incredibly hot.
-
08-25-24 19:24 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 75Roster
I always check if it is up. If not and I'm looking for someone in particular, I call and ask if they are there. They'll tell you. Some dancers may have left by the time it is posted so, for those (eg Mercedes only works til 3 PM Fridays), you may want to call early.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 14:14 #6837Senior Member

Posts: 2335I was going to go till I read this. Bottle of Tom Ford for 300 instead. Haha.
Originally Posted by JackMan303
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 09:10 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 444IG Line Up
I really appreciate when the club gives us a shot of the roster. I believe this duty falls to the waitresses. Lately seen different waitresses and the line up gets shared later in the day. Hope they get back to sharing who's there earlier. Sometimes it helps me decide to visit or not.
-
08-24-24 18:54 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 274Drunk and high?
I went to the grocery store today. I got 2 lbs. of manager special, price reduced, choice, try tip tip steak, 2 lbs of butter, a big bottle of Sriracha, and a roll of painter's tape. $47.34. I remember when $20 an hour was a good wage. Now it is minimum wage.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
Last edited by PacificoWang; 08-24-24 at 18:55. Reason: grammer
-
08-24-24 17:12 #6834Senior Member

Posts: 97Nuh uh
Inflation is definitely NOT high right now (and hasn't been for awhile) and the worst you can say about job growth is that it moderated a bit in the last report.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:48 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 281I think Mandy is kinda random when she works. I think Anya is Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Originally Posted by Snugfit
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 12:16 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 51Pandora
Anyone know what days Anya and Mandy work? It's a little bit of a drive for me so would like to know in advance.












Reply With Quote





