Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 552 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6831

    Rumors

    Rumors of Jessica getting fired were just rumors it seems. Maybe she got suspended but she was back Thursday for the mid-shift (2-7 pm).

  2. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan303  [View Original Post]
    OK so I am still pretty new to the area and getting used to the scene, the other day I decided it was time to hit a strip club and try to meet up with Monse and all I can say is HOLY SHIT! She is by the the craziest fun I have ever had in a club (the ones out east where I came from were very tame and not woth it! Paid for 3 songs and before I could even think about taking my pants off my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking like a wild woman, I had to fuck her for sure so I asked her to hop on and probably the best thing ever she just hops on bareback and starts fucking me! I could feel all the cum in her pussy and it was just too much and I painted her walls inside of 5 minute! After she just hopped off and put her panties back on and walks away. It took me a sec to compose myself and get my pants back on before heading out but I got to say it again HOLY SHtY BALLS THAT WAS AMAZING!.
    You took your pants off in the VIP area?

  3. #6829

    Damn!!

    OK so I am still pretty new to the area and getting used to the scene, the other day I decided it was time to hit a strip club and try to meet up with Monse and all I can say is HOLY SHIT! She is by the the craziest fun I have ever had in a club (the ones out east where I came from were very tame and not woth it! Paid for 3 songs and before I could even think about taking my pants off my dick was in her mouth and she was sucking like a wild woman, I had to fuck her for sure so I asked her to hop on and probably the best thing ever she just hops on bareback and starts fucking me! I could feel all the cum in her pussy and it was just too much and I painted her walls inside of 5 minute! After she just hopped off and put her panties back on and walks away. It took me a sec to compose myself and get my pants back on before heading out but I got to say it again HOLY SHtY BALLS THAT WAS AMAZING!

    I am already planning another visit so I can fuck her asshole!

    Last thing I will say is that I am glad I am on PREP cause the bareback action out here is just too good to pass up.

    JM.

  4. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?
    The stock market isn't really a good indicator of the overall state of the economy. Inflation is high, job growth is slow and there are lots of data that suggest that people are cutting back on luxuries. Strip clubbing is definitely a luxury. We're not in a seventies stagflation or thirties depression but the anyone who thinks that the economy is great is living in a bubble. That's not to say that there aren't individuals who are doing well. There always are.

  5. #6827
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?
    You watch to much Kamala.

    I go see Martina. She nice. Moan sexy. Yank wang. I cum fast. 3 sing $100.

    I like suck her tiny boobs.

  6. #6826

    New Pandora's Waitress

    She's cute. Like the short pleated skirt.

  7. #6825

    The Stripper Index

    Quote Originally Posted by Luihunter  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?
    Stripper Index:

    An index that says if strippers, who rely on cash tips in their line of work, see significantly less money for an extended period of time, then the economy is experiencing strain.

    In other words that’s Bidenomics for you.

  8. #6824

    Just curious why it's slow these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking good care of our good girl during these slow times. I considered coming in, but there was no line up posted on Insta.

    Was Anya in? Now that it is slow, I think I might have to make her mo "Go-to" again.
    Just curious on what makes this time so slow? The stock market is near to it's all time highs, economy is not broken yet LOL. Just wondering what changed?

  9. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ, face fucking, gagging, rimmjob bbfscip.

    Big fat ass Asian girl named Maylana.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    Do you have her contact info?

  10. #6822

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Pumped a load in Mandy's mouth because she isn't on birth control.

    Sunday Funday.
    Thanks for taking good care of our good girl during these slow times. I considered coming in, but there was no line up posted on Insta.

    Was Anya in? Now that it is slow, I think I might have to make her mo "Go-to" again.

  11. #6821

    Mandy

    Pumped a load in Mandy's mouth because she isn't on birth control.

    Sunday Funday.

  12. #6820

    Kehlani at Kittens

    Kehlani.

    CBJ, cfs 500.

    She is a size queen. Nice gag, drool on CBJ.

  13. #6819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Noticed Tee taking guys to rooms while I was in. Girl got to cute little booty.
    She is at Kittens right now.

  14. #6818

    Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    The club is dead today. I spent 30 minutes with Monse.

    300 + room fee. Dropped a shot in her mouth and another in her pussy. Her pussy is dripping wet today.
    Noticed Tee taking guys to rooms while I was in. Girl got to cute little booty.

  15. #6817
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Saw a big girl named Ramona.

    Got her Gluck Gluck special for 150. Busted in her mouth. She wasn't happy. 150 in a room.
    Ramona just sounds like a big girls name. She's got a big old Fupa in her instagram post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape